I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

Mattie had spoken prophetically, I was as busy as a prize dog breeding show bitches, just to take care of Mattie and Sasha. Since they were both pregnant, a spike in sexual need was to be expected, but my bitches needed me more than expected, almost constantly, so that I didn’t get any work done. We had to bring in two Beta males from other clans to make up for the work I usually do. All the other females were happy because each of them got fucked more often, as a result of extra teenage males to screw.

I visited Helen about once a week, and usually ended up fucking Rides as One for about two hours. I didn’t let the wolf loose on her until one day I got irritated at her for begging constantly.

I said, “OK, if the wolf kills and eats you, just remember, I warned you, but you insisted!”

I let the wolf loose, and he ravished Rides’ mare body, fucking her harder and longer than she had experienced before. She was squealing and squirming as she came again and again and again. She gave me her total submission, and I screwed her until she was even more helplessly in love with me. I fucked her until she lost consciousness because her senses were overwhelmed by the pleasure I forced her to experience. I shot my hot seed into her unconscious body, and my knot held my cream in her until her womb was full of baby making sperm. Unfortunately, she wasn’t in heat, so she didn’t get pregnant.

My half horse, half wolf daughter was getting prettier every day. She was socially advanced because she spent more time talking to adults than playing with kids. I knew it was going to be at least nine more years until she was old enough to breed, but I felt a sense of impatience every time I saw her, and I had an “I can’t wait!” kind of feeling every time I thought of mating that particular daughter.

I had lots of daughters running around our homestead. When they turned fourteen, I mated with them if they wanted me and I bred them if they begged. They bore me beautiful girls and handsome boys. I suppose it is unfair not to report on all of them, but the fact is, most of them were not particularly interesting. Even the girls that begged me to breed them, eventually either paired with a young Beta or went away to join another pack.

Our pack did gain a reputation for breeding girls with high sex drives. A female who wants to mate frequently due to her own need for sex is a desirable mate because her desires result in more frequent mating. That is preferable from a male perspective because it eliminates a difficult source of friction that can break up couples with biological clocks that tick at different speeds. Many hard working young men joined our pack to have a chance to mate with our girls. Because Mattie was such a good manager our pack made good use of the young men and became prosperous. Mattie also did some marketing to other pack leaders. Many Alpha males in training begged their matriarchs and patriarchs for one of my daughters for his mate and Alpha female trainee. I hope we weren’t in the business of breeding and selling sex slaves. We didn’t structure high profile matches that led to pack alliances as pure cash transactions. The special relationships between biologically related packs helped smooth over the irritations between packs with territorial instincts forced to live closer together than they would prefer. The cooperation and tolerance knowing one of my daughters was the mate of another pack’s Alpha male softened my rhetoric if we had a disagreement. Once there was visual evidence I took on dire wolf characteristics during mating, other packs were less eager to fight, even though by age alone, I would be considered, “over the hill.”

I brought all my wolf females together one night and I said, “While the ways of wolf packs have been successful for thousands of years, there are some wasteful customs that we have already started changing. For example, we don’t throw our teenage boys out of the house anymore. We have been working on building new traditions that let males mature without putting their lives at risk for several years. We have started to develop ways for juveniles to mate without breeding. This helps everyone in the pack by reducing testosterone induced aggression. That helps males be more relaxed and females feel less fear, so we can do more talking and less fighting. So far, we don’t see a reduction in maturing males’ ability to solve survival or defense problems. Even in battle, cunning often triumphs over aggression.

“I’d like to suggest our pack look at the way we pass on leadership from one generation to the next. I submit that the old paradigm of a young wanderer stealing an established pack and requiring a fight to the death for transfer of power is wasteful and not a good survival strategy.”

Mattie said, “I agree with those ideas. I would also like to point out that the Alpha male, “fight to the death, winner takes all” model ignores the contributions of the females to pack success and stability. We tend to see the work of our pack Alphas because their accomplishments are clearly visible. Ignoring the work of Betas of both genders could lead to a destabilizing event that could have potentially terminal effects on a pack.

“While some may say a female’s feelings or desires are irrelevant to mating, I suggest that how our males treat our females and female participation in population planning, matches, and breedings has a lot to do with the number and health of our children. While I’m not proposing some ridiculous romantic chivalry code, I do think our males need to seek female consent before making breeding policy and especially before mounting a female.”

I continued, “I’m in agreement with those ideas. Good manners are always the best approach to mating and especially breeding. I hope all our males will see the evidence that males who make life and mating pleasant for females tend to get to mate more often. Being able to experience a female eagerly participating in a mating or breeding should be enough to convince any man that the small amount of work needed to enlist female cooperation gives a much more pleasant situation than only having the female tolerate the mating to the extent of not fighting the male.

“Part of having our females willing to accept an Alpha male’s leadership is having the courtesy to recognize that females belong to the pack, but are not possessions of one particular male.”

I lusted after my daughter, Helen, as much as I did Sasha and my wolf daughters. I kept the house rules though, and let Helen grow up without sexualizing or grooming her.

When Helen reached her fourteenth birthday, I took her riding. We rode away from the homestead and out to one of the cabins the patrols used. In summer, the patrols either slept under the stars, or used a tent, so there was no chance we would be interrupted in the cabin.

“Are you going to make me your sex slave? Helen asked.

“No, you didn’t sell yourself into slavery,” I replied.

“So you wouldn’t force me, if I didn’t return your desire for me, right?” She asked.

“No, I’d never force any girl, especially not a virgin,” I reassured her.

“Good. I don’t think it would be very satisfying for you to take a virgin who didn’t want you. On the other hand, I hope you’ll be ecstatic to sex me, because I’ve been aching to feel you inside me for at least the last three years, daddy,” Helen said.

We went inside the cabin and I gently undressed my daughter. It made her whole-body quiver when I touched her breasts. Helen was tall for her age, and willowy. She was five feet, five inches tall, and she wore an A Cup bra. She weighed ninety pounds, and all of it was firm muscle. Writers used to refer to girls with her attributes as “coltish.” Of course that’s the wrong gender in proper equestrian terminology, but “fillyish” just doesn’t work. I still think the comparison between a tall, slim girl and a juvenile horse is accurately descriptive.

My girl threw herself into my arms and gave me the hottest kiss I’ve had in years.

“Do you know what is different about how a wolf and a horse female mate?” Helen asked.

“No, but I know there must be a reason all the Beta wolf males desire your mother intensely,” I said.

“It is because the wolf female desires wild fucking and many orgasms. The wolf female is judgmental, and will rate the male’s performance in her mind. If a male isn’t an Alpha and doesn’t make the female pass out from orgasm overload, she feels his mating is inadequate.

The female horse is more concerned about tenderness and sharing a pleasant, happy moment with a male. Of course, she goes wild if he is skillful and brings her to orgasm, especially multiples, but she is more focused on the moment of fondness and tenderness between them. For her, great, multi-orgasmic sex is a gift above and beyond the expected pleasure of mating and the joy of creating a new life. Because of this difference in attitude, wolf males are in fear of being scolded by a female wolf for being inadequate. With a horse woman, a male wolf will often find himself praised for his performance but he will never be criticized, as long as he is sweet and gentle in his approach to the female. Once he has entered her, of course, he is released of those limitations, and may fuck the female as wildly as he pleases. Her body and mind are properly prepared by this time, and she will respond to him as best she is able. This explains my mother’s popularity with all wolf men.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.