I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

I had just finished servicing Dawn when there was a loud knock at our door. Marie got up and went to the door. When she opened the door, I could see Rides as One kneeling in front of our door.

“This mare slut is begging for you, Master,” Marie said, disparagingly.

I stood looking down on the pretty Horse Clan girl, fondly remembering taking her virginity in her father’s guest lodge. She bent down and kissed my feet. I could smell her arousal and need. She had a pretty little daughter, just the right age to be my child, standing beside her.

“Wolf, you have stolen my heart and infected my body with an incurable disease, an insatiable craving to have you fill me again and again. None of the Horse Clan braves can please me, let alone satisfy me. I have refused all marriage offers, and dishonored my father terribly. I kneel before you begging you to take me and our daughter into your clan and care for us and protect us. I will be your sex slave if you will allow it. I feel like a crazy person, and all I can do is think of how you satisfied me in a way no other man ever has. I can’t get the memory of how you thrilled me to my core when you bred me out of my mind. While you were breeding me, you pleasured me until I thought it would drive me insane. I know our daughter will be a beautiful teenager, and when she comes into heat the first time, I know she will beg you to mate her and claim her. Please, Wolf, do not leave us to freeze or be eaten by the bears or mountain lions,” Rides as One said.

I held out my hand to her and helped her stand. She picked up our daughter, and carried her inside my house. I took her to the common room, and I called Mattie to join me.

“Mattie, this is Rides as One. She is the daughter of the head of the Horse Clan. She has come to me begging refuge for herself and the daughter I made on her, because she has made her father feel dishonored. Part of the reason her father is angry is that I bred Rides as One, and our daughter is a mix of wolf and horse. However, he told me to breed her when I visited the Horse Clan, and I didn’t want to break any of his traditions, so I don’t understand his rejecting his granddaughter.

“The second reason is that Rides as One is a very sexual woman, and she feels that the Horse Clan braves don’t satisfy her the way that I do.

“I feel responsibility for our daughter, and I suppose I have some responsibility for Rides as One not being happy with Horse Clan braves.

“How can we bring Rides and my daughter into our clan?” I asked Mattie.

“Is she good in bed?” Mattie asked.

“Not nearly as wild as a she-wolf, but she was lots of fun and very satisfying, because she was so soft and accommodating. She works harder to please than even a Beta,” I said.

“Rides, are you willing to be a slave and be mated by all the males and bred by any of them that want to father a pup on you?” Mattie asked.

“If my dreams could come true, I would be Wolf’s slave and for his exclusive use. Of course, if I am his slave, I have no ability to refuse any use of me he finds pleasing,” Rides as One said.

“Dear, my Wolf has all he can handle with me and his daughter needing him insanely often. He uses his Betas infrequently, but he does have to use them regularly to maintain his ownership of them and his bond with them. I’m actually trying to do you a favor by giving you more males to seduce and please. All of our Beta males do their best to satisfy their female partners, and I think even Beta she-wolves would be more demanding than mares, so I think you’ll be pleased no matter who mates you,” Mattie said.

“You may tell me how you feel about this, honestly, without fear of punishment,” I said.

“Master, I only want to be your slave. If you can promise me that you will use me, mate me, and breed me as often as you are able, after all your other responsibilities are taken care of. I will do non-sexual slave labor, such as washing and cleaning. If Mattie needs to demonstrate her dominance over me, she could assign me to just clean bathrooms,” Rides as One said.

“Show me how you would entertain your Master,” Mattie commanded.

Rides as One stripped. She was an amateur, but she did a slow, sexy strip that certainly got my attention. She knelt in front of me and unfastened my belt and opened my pants. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off of me. She kissed my chest and shoulders, then she kissed up my neck and suddenly she was kissing my lips. Her tongue teased my lips until I relaxed and let her inside my mouth. After I was panting with desire, she kissed down my neck to my chest. She licked and sucked my vestigial nipples, then she kissed down to my stomach. She teased my navel with the tip of her tongue. While she was tonguing my belly button, she used her hands to pull down my pants and underwear.

Rides kissed down to my cock and engulfed it in her mouth. She took all of my dick into her mouth so that my knob was at the entrance to her throat. She adjusted her neck angle, then began swallowing, so that the engorged head of my erect cock slipped down her throat. She gulped repeatedly until I lost control and shot my semen down her throat.

My knees felt weak, and she helped support me while I recovered. Rides as One stayed kneeling in front of me as she sucked on my cock so it didn’t go soft. When she was satisfied that I was fully erect, she got on her hands and knees in front of me and begged, “Fuck me Master. It’s been too long since you filled me. Shove your fat wolf cock in my mare pussy and fuck my brains out. Make me scream for you Master. Show everyone who owns me.”

I entered her from behind in one powerful thrust. “Fuck me Master, own me, possess me, use me,” She chanted.

I fucked her until she began to cum. Each orgasm seemed more powerful than the last, and when I sensed she was about to collapse, I pulled out, put her on her back, on the sheep skin rug, and fucked her until she was screaming from multiple orgasms. I was driven wild by the way her body shook and quivered under me. I almost let the wolf free to ravish her, but I wasn’t sure she could survive the intensity of a wolf mating, so I just fucked her as hard, and as skillfully as I could. When I came, I shot her pussy full of more semen. I was surprised at how much spunk sprayed into her depths.

Like my she-wolf mates, she passed out from so many orgasms of such strength and the overwhelming pleasure she felt. I am not normally a prideful man, but fucking a woman senseless does charge me up. Apparently, the scent of sex was too overpowering for Sasha to ignore, and she crawled across the floor to me, whimpering like a puppy, begging me to mate her again.

Of course, she smelled too delicious to ignore, and I let the wolf take control. We were out of our minds with the mating lust that our scents unleashed. We mated as wolves, and we were unrestrained and almost violent in our passion. I was glad I had a dire wolf penis bone, because my cock really didn’t want to become erect. Once I was fully inside Sasha’s hungry cunt, my dick did engorge, and my knot grew fat, sealing my prick inside my daughter’s pussy. We fucked for longer than I can remember a wolf mating lasting, because I had been drained so many times by females that day.

As Sasha screamed out her passion from another orgasm, and I started pumping wolf slime into her greedy twat, I saw Rides as One’s eyes open wide. She had a look of panic, and desire in her eyes as she watched me mate my daughter. We collapsed, and waited for all the semen to pump into her. We lay there panting, waiting for my knot to deflate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.