I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

I got a message from our cousins in Canada about a boy they were worried about. Apparently, his mother couldn’t sexually take care of both the boy and his dad. The dad was a herd spirit and couldn’t keep the wolf spirit teenager in line. The boy was getting aggressive with his sisters, and the mom was a Beta, so even though she was a wolf, she couldn’t enforce discipline on a male with Alpha potential.

Mattie and I drove up to the village in Canada and met with the elders and the parents. It turned out that the fourteen-year-old boy was very smart, did well in school, and was good at ranch work. He was even able to ride horses that had not been conditioned to tolerate wolf scent.

We got two motel rooms, and Mattie took the boy in one and fucked him senseless. She taught him how to mate so the female enjoyed things as the night wore on. I tried to sleep, but when Mattie let her inner wolf take control, it was difficult for me to ignore her pleasure howls.

We drove back home with the boy between us in the truck. Mattie had thoroughly tamed him, and he was polite and well behaved the whole trip. People who are not around Alphas have no idea how difficult teen Alpha male wolves can be. People have no idea how powerful the force of an Alpha female wolf’s personality can be. Wolf Alpha females can usually manage teen boys better than adult male Alpha wolves.

Paul Black Wolf was from a band of Blackfeet who had slipped into Canada to escape the U.S. Cavalry’s attempted Indian extermination campaign. While ties were not close between the bands, Dawn welcomed Paul as a cousin. Even though he was young, I noticed Marie looking at Paul with a lot more interest than she showed toward Will.

Mattie explained to Paul that her role as trainer was done and that whether he got any sex from Dawn or Marie was completely up to them. Mattie told him that the better he made it for the girl, the more likely it was that she would want to have sex with him again.

I was surprised at the difference in how Mattie did things with Paul and how she had managed Will. Mattie had setup auditions for Will, but she was leaving Paul to fend for himself.

Will had brought his girlfriend Sunset to live with us because when I was at home, neither Marie or Dawn felt neglected enough to seek him out. To keep his testosterone level down to a manageable level, Mattie decided that he needed his girlfriend living with us.

Sunset responded to my Alpha male scent right away, and she couldn’t give herself to me fast enough. I fucked her all night, and didn’t get much done the next day. Paul kept grinning at me that day. Finally he laughed and said, “She sure is a handful, isn’t she?”

“She definitely wore me out,” I replied.

Sunset was not as pretty as my wives, but she wasn’t ugly. She had a solid, muscular body, bigger tits than the other girls, and an insatiable appetite for sex. She took Paul to bed the first night he was at our house and fucked him senseless in much the same way that Mattie had. She was a lot less understanding, and a lot more demanding than Mattie. While Sunset is a Beta, she is much more demanding and much less submissive than most Betas. I was sure the boy would get whipped into shape and become a competent lover or he’d be black and blue from Sunset’s “coaching.”

The council had delivered a used tractor and the implements for us to open the sod for a hay field, plant, cut, and bale hay. They also provided us with a front loader attachment and a backhoe. Paul checked out the diesel engine and decided it needed an oil change and a tune-up. He got the work done as soon as I got him the parts.

When he was happy with the tractor, we hooked up the plow and Paul broke the sod for our hay field. Next, we put on the disc, and Paul broke up the big clods the plow left. I had Paul run the disk over the field from north to south the first time, and then from east to west the next time, so the soil was well broken, but not as fine as it would be with a harrow, so that we wouldn’t lose as much soil to wind erosion.

I planted half the field with alfalfa and half with a variety of tall grass that has a higher protein content than most varieties. Horses love the grass hay, and it is less likely to turn dusty. Dusty hay causes respiratory problems for the horses. We also planted a field of oats so we would have grain to feed the horses when they were working hard.

When everything was planted, we put the backhoe on the tractor and Paul dug out the septic field for the system I’d learned about at the library of the state university. When the cast concrete tanks were delivered the truckers were able to lower the tanks into the holes. Will, Paul, and I put the plumbing together, and then we put septic gravel into the trenches for the drainage field, laid the perforated tiles, and then Paul covered everything up. We put the loader on the tractor, and Paul used it to level and pack the soil over the tanks and drainage field. I sowed grass seed over the raw soil.

Mattie came to see me one day and told me that we had enough people now that laundry was becoming a problem because it was taking one and sometimes two women all day to keep enough clean clothes available. Tub washing is very time consuming. Hanging things on a line collecting them up and folding them after they are dry was more time consuming, but perhaps unavoidable. In the winter, line drying just wouldn’t be possible. I decided we needed to run a generator to produce the electricity to run a commercial washer and dryer. I wasn’t thrilled about the idea, but I couldn’t come up with a better plan until we could build a wind powered system that could produce 220 volts and 50 amps.

Will built a laundry room onto the kitchen side of the house. I had Paul dig a field for grey water disposal because I didn’t want to overload the septic system with laundry water. In addition, the laundry soap and especially chlorine bleach would kill the bacteria that made the septic system work. We laid down septic gravel and perforated pipe in the drainage field, then Paul covered everything with the soil he’d dug out. I hooked up the plumbing from the washer drain pipe to the drainage field. We packed the dirt down and planted grass seed over the bare earth.

At the end of summer, we harvested the oats and cut and baled the hay. We stored everything the best we could to be ready for winter. We had ten weaned colts and fillies in the corral. At least one of us spent time with them every day, rubbing them down, and getting them used to human touch and our wolf scent. We had configured the barn with a corral for the horses instead of stalls. We were advised by the Horse Clan that the young horses needed to be with each other to play and socialize rather than be alone in a stall.

With stored oats, we needed some organic pest control, so we picked up a kitten from everyone who had one to spare. They seemed happy to hang out in the barn, which was also heated with a combination of wood stove and solar heat. We didn’t keep the temperature as warm as the house, just enough to keep the chill off and keep the horses from getting sick.

One of the ways the tribe made money was to sell a limited number of hunting licenses on tribal land. We were allowed to guide the license holder for our region of the tribal lands. He was a Chief Master Sergeant in the Air Force, and he worked at one of the missile installations, although his duty station was technically Malmstrom Air Force Base, outside Great Falls.

We took him out bow hunting for antelope in August. We all liked him because he said that hunting with a high-powered rifle equipped with a telescopic sight didn’t seem very sporting. Will showed him how to hide so he could get a clear shot when antelope came bounding by.

The first day they didn’t get any antelope sightings, even though there was plenty of sign around the place Will setup the blind. The second day he showed the Sergeant how to search for a herd and then stalk to get a shot at a male. Will brought Paul along to begin teaching him how to improve his hunting skills. If there were two male antelope available, Paul would try to get a shot on one for meat for us after the Sergeant had made a kill.

The hunt went well, and both the Sergeant and Paul made kills. Part of our service was cleaning the animal and packing it in dry ice for transportation home. The Sergeant was kind and let us have the skin as well as the brains, to use to tan hides. He took the head to have it mounted by a taxidermist.

We had a cookout and campfire at our base that night, and the Sergeant wanted to know why we were living in such a remote area. When I explained about drug smugglers and poachers being a problem, he smiled at me and said, “I think I can help you out a little.”

He was in charge of maintaining the fence and security systems around the missile instillations. A few weeks later I got a big box delivered to the post office. It contained sensors to put in the ground. The weight of a person would close the contacts and if wired correctly, would turn on a warning light, but a rabbit or fox wouldn’t. Obviously we wanted to know about bear activity every bit as much as we needed intel on smugglers. He sent instructions for how to make a map display so that each light represented a certain section of fence along the border. We couldn’t afford all the wire needed to run from each sensor to our base, so we built a cabin close to the border. We put up a windmill to charge a battery bank to power the sensors and the warning lights. Paul and Will would take turns manning the cabin. We installed a CB radio with a tall antenna that would let them call base for help if they had more than one trespasser to deal with.

We put in a small wood stove and built a shed to keep the firewood dry. Will and Paul filled up the woodshed with split logs from dead trees around the cabin. Since the cabin was small, only a small stove and a small fire was needed. The logs were split into small wedges because of the little stove. It is not good to keep the cabin too warm, or it makes a person less able to tolerate the cold outside. Those factors reduced wood consumption quite a bit.

We patrolled the border and kept the rustlers, poachers, drug runners, and prospectors out of the reservation. We got better at our job as time went by. Crooks never just give up, but we were effective, and the Tribal Council renewed our contract.

We were self-sufficient as far as food production, hunting, and gathering was concerned. We grew all the feed for our livestock. We added cattle as one of our primary food sources to reduce our hunting pressure on the arid environment. Pigs are too smelly, and goat meat was not palatable for even the Native Americans in our pack. We were learning to be expert riders, horse wranglers, and trainers. Herding cows was a lot of work, and it took us a while to learn to be cowboys. We celebrated all our little victories within our pack with celebrations, barbeques, parties, dances, and holidays, but our lives would seem like boring drudgery to most people.

I was blessed with the best Alpha female a pack could have. We never had fights or even conflicts because Mattie thought ahead and structured everything so problems didn’t come up.

Having a little girl is pretty rewarding, because if you spend time with your daughter and are a gentle and positive influence in her life, you get rewarded with a warm, affectionate, cuddly little creature. My daughter was definitely her daddy’s girl. Girls usually are more verbal, and sitting and talking with my little wolf girl became more pleasant and interesting as her knowledge and intelligence grew. Playing board and card games became more fun too. We really never missed television because we had books to read, games to play, and music to listen to. Games give an opportunity to teach manners and social interaction. I was very proud of my intelligent and well-behaved daughter.

I started noticing my little girl was a sexual creature when she was still so young you don’t expect your child would be having those kinds of feelings. Of course, Okami slept in Mattie’s bed, so she had seen me mate her mother hundreds, if not thousands of times, and she knew what sex was all about, so I suppose it should not have surprised me to see my daughter apparently casually stretching her seven-year-old, naked body into overtly sexy poses. It looked like innocent stretching, but when I looked at Okami’s face, I could see her intense interest in my reaction to her provocatively displayed little body.

I wanted to make sure my little girl had physically matured enough that I didn’t hurt her when the inevitable happened and we mated, so I tried not to encourage my little she-wolf. Then too, there was the legal requirement for her to be fourteen before I gave in to her. Still, it was nearly impossible to conceal my feelings as my daughter seemed to grow more beautiful and become sexier every day.

Nine-year-old Okami was overtly teasing me and using her “daddy’s girl” role to put us in wrestling matches where I could not ignore the close contact with her lithe and flexible body. Finally, one day her patience expired and my daughter said, “Daddy, I am so horny! I need you to love me the way you love mom. Actually though, I want you to become the wolf after I’m used to having you inside me, and just fuck me senseless,”

When I picked my jaw up off the ground I said, “Okami, you know I think you are a beautiful and sexy girl. When you are fourteen, I’ll be proud to mate you and when you are old enough, I want to breed you and give you my children to bear. You are so cute and sexy right now, it’s the hardest thing in the world for me to hold back and not take you right now, but your body is very slender, and it would hurt you really badly if we mated now. We need to wait until you are at least fourteen. The elders have assured me that we are governed by tribal law, and fourteen is their age of consent.” I said.

“Damn it dad, I’m going crazy needing you to mate me. It’s my body, if I want to risk feeling a little pain in order to feel the pleasure of you mating me, you ought to let me make that decision and just fuck me,” Okami said.

“Honey, if we start to mate, the wolf WILL come out, and then I wouldn’t be able to stop, even if it was hurting you. The wolf wouldn’t care and would just shove my dick in you as deep as it will go, no matter if it was tearing up your tiny kitty. Girls who get fucked like that usually are too afraid sex will cause pain to be able to enjoy intercourse after that, maybe for life. I want you to be my hot little slut bitch in perpetual heat when we start mating, so I want to make sure it doesn’t hurt you at all the first time I fuck you, baby girl,” I said.

“Gee daddy, I didn’t know you felt that way about me. Do you really think I’ll grow up to be a sexy she-wolf slut?” Okami asked.

“Yes baby. You are the daughter of a very sexy mom and a very horny dad, so I think you are going to be the hottest little teenage she-wolf in the history of the world. I just want you be able to enjoy our mating as much as your mom does, and that might not happen if we mate too soon and it hurts you. There are some physical limits involved honey. If we try to shove a too big prick into a too little pussy, it might even tear your little cunt. I know it’s difficult baby, but let’s try to wait at least until you come into heat the first time. Then we’ll know for sure that your body is mature enough for mating,” I said.

“Forgive me for being a little insecure daddy, but I need you to tell me in plain English that you think I’m sexy, and that you want me,” Okami said.

“My darling daughter, I think you are the prettiest, sexiest girl in the world. If it wasn’t illegal, and it wouldn’t hurt you, I’d rip your clothes off right this second and fuck you until I was so tired I couldn’t move and every drop of my semen was carrying my sperm into your womb. However, I love you so much, I can’t stand the idea of hurting you, so I have to beat down my desire for you until I’m sure you are old enough to only feel pleasure when I stuff your little cunt full of my hard cock,” I said.

“OK daddy, I’ll try to wait, but you need to be thinking about how you can help me get off so I don’t go crazy from being horny. Perpetual masturbation isn’t going to keep me sane, you know,” Okami said.

Things calmed down, and Okami put up with the way things were, although she sometimes teased me to the limit of my self-control.

Having a preteen daughter is sometimes exciting and sometimes stressful. Knowing our daughter had the same wolf spirit we did caused Mattie and me to have lots of unusual conversations over the years.

As an actual teen birthday for our daughter came closer, Mattie said, “You know being the Alpha male means that sometimes you have to do difficult things for the good of the pack. Our little girl is like her parents, and she is already horny all the time. You know I don’t like the idea of sharing you with another female, but it is just plain mean not to take care of your daughter when she needs you. It would be a lot better if you would take her to bed and make human love to her before she comes into heat for the first time. If you make love with her when both of you are human, and you are fairly calm, it will be a lot easier on her than having her first sex be full wolf mating, and the high probability that you’ll breed her at the same time.”

“I know you are right, but it is difficult for me to change from being a little girl’s dad to being pack leader of a sexually mature female, and mating with her. I suppose the first time will be the most difficult, and when each of our five other daughters become teenagers, it will be easier for me to take care of their needs and desires. I have to think about the law too. I won’t do anyone any good if I’m in jail for statutory rape. I feel pretty strongly that I need to wait until each girl is fourteen, no matter how much she begs,” I said.

“Just remember that Melody, Marissa, Melissa, Madison, and Megan are all very different from Sasha, and have their own personalities, desires, needs, and fantasies. You can’t do what works with Sasha, with the other girls and expect it to work for any of them,” Mattie said.

“I figured that out when I first claimed Marie and she didn’t react the same way you do, but thanks for the reminder,” I said.

Our daughter had a wicked sense of humor, and got tired of everyone having trouble pronouncing her Japanese name, so she had started calling herself “Sasha” after the bird in “Peter and the Wolf.”

I was sitting out under the stars one night, enjoying the cool fall air. Sasha came out and sat down on my lap. I got hard instantly, and Sasha gave me a big smile.

“Dad, I know you are having some trouble getting used to the idea that I’m growing up, and it won’t be too long until I’m sexually mature. We need to talk, and get your fuzzy thinking cleared up. Mom has taken Marie and Dawn’s advice and mom took me to the sweat lodge. The tribe’s women prepared me for you, in the traditional way, so it won’t hurt me when you finally do enter me. The wise woman used a sacred phallus on me and removed my hymen. I’ve never had a man’s penis inside me, but there is no maidenhead there anymore.

“Let’s be realistic. I’m a wolf girl. It’s in my instincts to want to mate with the Alpha male of my pack. One of these nights, the moon will be full, and I’ll come into heat for the first time. I’m going to feel so itchy I will be half out of my mind with need. I’m going to smell so delicious to you that you’ll go full wolf. I’ll wiggle my cute little bottom at you, and you already can’t stop yourself from tracking my ass with your eyes, when I walk past, like you are the targeting computer for an interceptor missile.

“We WILL mate. Neither of us will be able to stop it. Since we both know it’s going to happen, please, please, please make love to me now, before we go full wolf and try to kill each other when we mate. Make love to me nice and gentle and help me not feel all itchy and bitchy all the time. Then when I come into heat the first time, I’ll already be used to mating, and it will be easier on both of us because neither of us will be afraid. Besides, by tribal custom I’m old enough right now. Thirteen is the traditional age of initiation. The tribe says ‘fourteen’ publicly to minimize friction with local white law enforcement, but not a single person in the tribe will turn you in for being kind to your daughter,” Sasha said.

“Your mom did say it was my Alpha responsibility to take care of you when you feel horny, so I guess that’s the sensible thing to do. Having you explain things to me all logically and maturely does make me realize I won’t be molesting you. You really do have a physically mature need for sex. I realize that you are not just a curious little girl who wants to know what it feels like with no thought for possible consequences, so I guess I better accept the inevitable.

“Still, we have to wait for your birthday, because of the law. Tribal tradition understands that the female body doesn’t care about laws or public opinion. I wish we could do everything the traditional way, but we are stuck with the world we live in,” I said.

Thankfully Sasha’s birthday finally arrived. After the cake, I said to my daughter, “Let’s walk out to the hay barn and find us a comfortable place.”

Sasha was right on target when she teased me about watching her cute little butt. My daughter has grown up working and playing outside. She is slim, and all her muscles are firm and tight. She liked to wear cotton khaki shorts when it was hot. She wore cotton panties that were made of thick, tightly knit cloth. While the panties did not have much Lycra content, they fit her little bottom so that her rump looked like two perfect, solid hemispheres. In her khakis, Sasha looked like a hot teenager, and I often found myself daydreaming about bending her tight little body over the arm of a sofa or a hay bale, and fucking her from behind.

We got out to the hay barn and I took Sasha up to the top level. I retrieved the quilt Mattie and I had hidden up there and spread it out over some hay bales.

I had Sasha come sit with me on the quilt. I started asking her questions about her sex dreams and masturbation fantasies. When my daughter started squirming a little, I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the lips.

“You know dad, I like having you look at my body and knowing you like the way I look. It makes me hot to know you think I have a sexy figure. It definitely turns me on, and it doesn’t gross me out a bit.

“After all, a wolf girl isn’t like some silly suburban princess wannabe,” Sasha said.

“I like the way you kiss little girl.” I told her.

I unbuttoned Sasha’s shirt and she shrugged it off her shoulders. I kissed her more passionately and then began kissing her neck and across the tops of her breasts.

Sasha’s breasts were egg size swellings on her chest, topped by big puffy nipples. My little girl’s nipples were big enough that she really needed an A Cup bra to contain them and keep it from looking like she had ice cream cones under her shirt.

I undid the hooks on the back of her plain white bra and gently peeled the cups away from her hard nipples. As soon as her bra came off, her nipples got harder and became even more swollen. I kissed all over her breasts, then began to lick her hard nips.

“That feels so good daddy. You can lick my nipples forever if you want,” Sasha sighed.

I began to gently suck her fat, strawberry size nipples. Sasha moaned.

“Do you like that baby?” I asked.

“Don’t tease me daddy. You know what will make me purr. Just pet my little kitty and make her purr for you,” Sasha said.

“It’s funny, isn’t it that the world thinks of cats as sexy. Even when we are part of the canine family, our sexy talk is about petting kittens,” I said.

“Oh, that’s just warm up talk daddy. When we get to the hot and heavy stuff, you know I’m gonna be your little bitch in heat,” Sasha said, and giggled.

I got her out of her jeans and panties, and suddenly my fourteen-year-old daughter was naked, in all her glory, before me, and she wanted me to make love to her.

I kissed down from her nipples to her tummy. I covered her flat stomach with kisses. I teased her navel with the tip of my tongue, and Sasha gasped.

I kissed down to her mons and then kissed the outside of her labia. Sasha had pubic hair, but it was sparse. Like her mom, Sasha had the darkest color hair a girl can have and still be considered a blonde. I traced my tongue up and down her slit. It made me remember the first time I went down on Mattie. It seems like young girls taste sweeter, and while I love eating Mattie, I knew I was going to be even hungrier for Sasha. I suppose knowing this sexy girl is my daughter added a lot of excitement for me, because she definitely wanted me. Sasha was giving herself to me freely and enthusiastically. Getting molested was the farthest thing from what was happening to Sasha.

I licked her clit moving my tongue up from underneath, and Sasha gasped. I started flicking her clit with my tongue, and her button got hard as a little pebble. I kept licking up and down, then switched to circling her clit with the tip of my tongue.

“Oh daddy, lick my clit faster and harder. I love having you eat my pussy,” Sasha moaned.

I worked on getting my tongue tip into her slit and sticking it as deep in her tiny hole as I could. While direct stimulation of her clitoris was going to make her cum, her instincts wanted vaginal penetration. I knew we were going to mate before we were done, so I needed to stimulate her labia and get her slit relaxed so I would be able to penetrate her tiny hole.

I went back to licking my daughter’s clit, and she came for me.

“Oh daddy, you make me cum so much better than I do when I rub myself. I’m going to need you every day pops. Promise me you’ll make time for me every day,” Sasha begged.

“Ya, I don’t need a horny little bitch around the house, so I’ll just have to make time to take care of you baby, to keep the peace,” I said.

When I pushed my tongue into her vagina again it seemed like my tongue was longer and wider than before. It also seemed that I could control it better. I was even able to press on Sasha’s G-Spot with the tip of my tongue. I could feel that I was pressing it hard enough to give her a vaginal orgasm, so I kept pressing the little rough bump on the front wall of her cunt until she exploded for me in her second orgasm.

Sasha whined and whimpered as she came.

“Oh daddy, you aren’t ever going to get any work done from now on. I’m going to need you pretty much 24/7 for the rest of our lives,” Sasha declared.

I began sucking on her magic button and Sasha had harder and harder orgasms. Just like when I was with Rides as One, I was hoping Sasha would be content with me eating her pussy and that I’d be able to wear her out completely before she remembered how much she wanted me to fuck her.

Just like Rides as One, Sasha didn’t forget her goal, and pulled my face out of her snatch.

“Get your dick in my twat and fuck me daddy. I need you to penetrate me, stretch me, fill me, and mate me,” Sasha demanded.

I let Sasha guide the head of my steel hard cock into the dripping wet opening of her little snatch. I eased the head into her. I was surprised by how easily it went into her. Just like Rides as One, Sasha’s pussy juice was very thick and slippery. The slippery, viscous, natural lubrication let my fat knob slip into her easily, and facilitated her hole stretching to admit me. I slowly and gently pressed my cock deeper inside my daughter’s impossibly tight pussy.

Sasha was glowing with a heady mixture of love, desire for her father’s love and sexual attention, pride in herself for convincing me to fuck her, and her ability to take my daddy-size cock into her daughter-size pussy.

My cockhead pressed against where her hymen had been. Sasha moaned, “Just do it daddy. Ram your big dick in me like you would to pop my cherry. I want to be your woman daddy, so take me and fill me up all the way with your fat cock.” I suppose she thought that would get me more excited and get me to enter her completely. I had to agree that making the defloration and pain part of taking a girl’s virginity a ceremony in the women’s sweat lodge was the best way to make a girl’s actual first mating successful and pleasant for her.

As I’ve said before, the things girls say can really get me going, and Sasha’s declaration of desire and need pushed me over the edge. I gave her what she was begging for, ramming my shaft full depth inside her, sweeping every vestige of her virginity away before the blunt, battering ram head of my throbbing prick.

“Oh yes daddy! Do it. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl. Fuck your horny daughter!” Sasha exclaimed.

After she came on my prick for the first time, Sasha got quiet.

“Did it hurt honey?” I asked.

“Not a bit daddy. It just feels incredibly good. I want you to fuck me, mate me, love me just like I’m one of your breeding she-wolves. Don’t hold back daddy. We’ve talked about me becoming your little bitch in heat and your personal slut. Fuck me that way daddy. Give me everything you’ve got,” Sasha answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.