I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

Paul let me know that the Blackfeet Nation were looking for a wolf pack to patrol their border with Canada and help prevent drug smuggling, cattle rustling, and horse thieving on their three-thousand square mile reservation. For spring break, we drove north west, instead of south, and visited the Tribal Council. They showed us where they would help us build a homestead to serve as our base of operations. The elders pledged to help me learn to catch and train wild horses to use for our patrols. There was already a cabin there that tribal police used when in the area.

The Council left us there overnight to discuss their proposal.

Mattie had been growing increasingly disillusioned with the American Legal System, and was ready to take the offer. We spent the night talking, cuddling, and making love. In the morning, we all agreed that a simpler, more physically active life would be better for all of us.

When the Tribal Council came back to talk with us in the morning, we let them know we wanted to accept their offer.

The Chairman said, “We need to have a bond between your people and our people. Our elders recognized that your pack lacked one breeding female. We would like you to bring one of our girls into your pack. In that way, your family will be a part of our people.”

“Is one of your young women willing to join us?” I asked.

“We have several volunteers. However, we don’t know if any of them are wolf spirit. Only a wolf spirit person can accurately smell whether another person who isn’t aware of their spirit, is a wolf spirit person. Would you like to meet them, so you can see if any of them are like you?”

Mattie smiled at me and whispered, “Let me go and choose for you. We need someone a little different from your favorite kind of girl if we are going to survive out here.”

“Alright, but I reserve the right to look over the other girls if I don’t find your choice suitable,” I said.

“I’ll check them over thoroughly,” Mattie said, and grinned at me.

Three hours later Mattie came back with a tall, broad shouldered girl. Although she had wide shoulders, she had narrow hips, and I got hard looking at her. I guessed she was about sixteen. She had a pretty enough face, and long hair, kept in tight braids. The girl came into the cabin and immediately her nose went up in the air. She sniffed quietly, then walked straight to me.

“I am of the people, but I have no family. I am Dawn. Will you take me and make your pack my family?” The girl asked.

“Why have you not yet mated?” Mattie asked.

“My father cooked meth. He used it too. He brought shame to our family and to the people. There was not a wolf male willing to answer my cries or satisfy my need because of my shameful father.

“I am used to the cold, the forests, mountains, and prairies. I know how to use tools, fix old pickups, use a chainsaw, cut trees for lumber, and take care of ponies’ feet. I can help your pack build a home here.

“I know I am not beautiful like your other women, but I will do everything in my power to please you with my body as well as give you many strong, healthy pups,” Dawn said.

I took her face between my hands and looked into her eyes. I sniffed her, and realized she was a young woman with so much need buried inside her body that she would nearly kill me before I was able to make her fully satisfied. As we looked into each other’s eyes, she bowed her head, and whispered, “Thank you. Please take me and claim me as fully yours as quickly as possible.”

I led her into one of the small bedrooms, laid her down on a bare mattress, and lifted her long skirt up around her waist. Her labia were dewy with her lubricating juices. I pulled my jeans down and freed my cock. Dawn reached up and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She stroked me slowly and gently to make sure I was fully erect. She smiled up at me a little shyly, but she guided the head of my cock to the entrance of her womanhood. I felt her heat on the point of my sword. I slowly stretched her opening, and when her muscles relaxed enough for the knob to work inside her, I pressed myself into her silken sheath.

She looked up at me and smiled. “I suppose I tore my hymen when I was riding. I’m sorry I didn’t have that symbol of my virginity to give you,” Dawn said.

“Did it hurt when I entered you?” I asked.

“No, it just felt good to have you fill me,” Dawn said.

“It’s for the best then. You can enjoy the pleasure of mating from the beginning,” I told her.

I began thrusting into her wet pussy and gently dragging my cock back so I could fill her again. I began moving my hips in circles and crushing her clit under my pubic bone. Dawn was ready for sex, and it only took a short time for the firm pressure on her clit to bring her to the edge.

“Cum for me Dawn,” I whispered in her ear.

That sent her falling into a full orgasm. Her back arched and that lifted her slim hips up off the bed. I rode her as the orgasmic waves swept through her.

When her body stopped shaking, Dawn said, “I’m ready to join your pack and be one of your mates, if you want me.”

“Did you like cumming for me?” I asked.

“Yes, that was the high point of my life, so far. I want you to mate me as often as you can. Even though you just made me cum, I’m already thinking about how good it will feel when you fuck me again,” Dawn said.

“I’m glad you like it. Human sex is pretty wonderful. Since you are willing to be my mate, I’m going to make your body go into estrus. I’m going to respond to your “female in heat” pheromones by letting the spirit wolf take control of me. You should let your spirit wolf control you too. We will mate like wolves, and I will breed you and put a pup in your womb. After I breed you, you won’t just be willing to join my pack, you will know in every cell of your body that you are mine completely,” I said.

My cock was hard and still buried in Dawn’s tight pussy. I adjusted my sex pheromone output and caused her she-wolf spirit to respond by putting her human body into estrus. This is not a normal condition for a primate body, since hominids had evolved to a monthly time of fertility and bleeding became an end to the cycle instead of a sign of fertility. Primate females do not experience the maddening, painful vaginal itch that is only relieved by having a hard cock buried deep in her cunt.

Now Dawn suddenly experienced what “being in heat” truly means, and she felt it full force.

“Thank you for having your dick deep inside me before you put me in estrus. I think I would have gone crazy if you hadn’t already filled me,” Dawn said.

We both let our spirit animal take control of our bodies, and we mated like wild wolves. Finally, I got her on her hands and knees and slammed my prick into her pussy from behind. I laughed out loud. I thought breeding my newest she-wolf mate “doggie style” was the funniest thing.

I hammered my cock deep into her cunt. The head of my throbbing dick massaged her cervix at the bottom of each thrust. I’ve read that the cervix doesn’t have any sensory nerves, but more and more I’m finding that highly sexual women have sensory nerves throughout their bodies, even in places they aren’t supposed to.

Dawn whimpered, “Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. Shove that big prick all the way up my cunt and into my womb. Breed me. Shoot all your hot cum in me and fill my womb with your sperm. Make a baby in me. Quicken my womb and breed me.”

I lowered my chest to her back and kissed her neck passionately. Dawn’s vagina spasmed as she came for me, clamping down hard on my cock, almost imprisoning me in her velvet sheath. I was completely under the influence of the wolf now, and I powered my shaft full depth into her and pulled out enough to let me slam into her again and again.

Dawn came again and again as I pounded my dick into her as if it was a jack hammer. She howled as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. I bit her neck and shot my boiling cream directly into her cervix as her snatch convulsed wildly. It felt like her twat was sucking my sperm out of my balls so forcefully that every drop of spunk shot through her cervix and straight into her womb. I shot six thick ropes of pearly, sticky wolf slime into my new mate, filling her womb and sending millions of sperm swimming up both her tubes, seeking her egg to penetrate and fertilize.

Dawn’s arms collapsed, but she kept her knees under her, supporting her hips and sticking her tight little ass up in the air. Her position kept my sperm inside her and even the globs of cum that were forced into her pussy by back pressure, were able to ooze through her cervix and add even more ravishing swimmers to the mob already sprinting to find her fertile ovum.

Dawn was panting hard and I was gasping for breath as we came down from our first mating. Because of her position, my sperm swarmed Dawn’s egg more quickly than normal. We both felt it when her egg chose one sperm and let it slip inside; my DNA combining with hers, making a ball of dividing cells begin growing as it traveled down her fallopian tube, seeking the plush lining of her womb.

Finally, Dawn sank to the mattress and I spooned against her back, with my limp dick pressed against her tight little butt. I put my arm around her and caressed one of her breasts. Her tit filled my hand and I rubbed my palm against her nipple, making it hard again. That excited me and I began kneading her breast slowly. Dawn started breathing faster and her hips squirmed as she forced her silky ass against my cock. My phallus was still slippery with our combined juices, and as I stroked against her crack, my dick came back to life.

Dawn reached behind her body and lined up my knob with her hole. She stirred the tip of my rod in her dripping honeypot and then the scent of her pussy juice hit my brain and I rammed my cock into her. My wiry pubic hair was mashed against Dawn’s tiny, silky ass as I rammed as deep into her as I could. Even lying on our sides, we fucked wildly. Dawn moaned with pleasure and drove me crazy, begging me to fuck her harder and deeper. I thrust as hard as I could, getting my knob as deep in her as I could. I reached around her slender body with one hand and stroked her clit until she screamed as she came.

I mauled one of her tits with one hand and strummed her clit with the other. I let Dawn work her hips to drive my prick in and out of her swampy pussy. She began squeezing my dick with her internal muscles, and the incredibly tight, hot, wet, slippery feel inside her cunt made my semen start bubbling and boiling inside my balls. Although I’d just cum moments before, my load was eager to squirt out of my cock and fill her womb with even more baby making sperm. Dawn came again, and her voice, begging for my sperm, made my balls boil over, sending three big globs of scalding cream jetting through my shaft to spurt against her cervix. Our hips kept moving to keep ramming my cockhead against her cervix.

Dawn whimpered and moaned as she came again. As my boiling cum shot out of my dick and against her cervix, Dawn screamed, “It’s so hot, it’s burning up my insides.”

When our spasming muscles finally relaxed after our orgasms, we lay still on the mattress, catching our breath. Inside Dawn, fresh sperm swam up her womb to her tubes. Because she was on lying her side, most of the new sperm swam up the tube on her lower side. Unknown to us, the growing embryo was in the top side tube. The ovary on the lower side didn’t have a ripe ovum when I put Dawn in estrus, but an egg had ripened and burst from its follicle when she came the last time during our first fuck. Now it was moving down the lower tube, and was mobbed by my relentless swimmers. Dawn’s second ovum found one of my sperm worthy and let it penetrate. Our DNA combined, and a second embryo started growing in her teenage body.

Dawn turned to face me. “I belong to you now. We are mated for life. I feel so happy inside that my Alpha male cares about his mates and gives me such incredible pleasure. Even if I was a woman who was demanding, my body would overrule any disagreeable thoughts because my body needs you to mate with me frequently,” Dawn said.

We cleaned up as best we could and got dressed. We went out to join the rest of my pack. Mattie grinned at Dawn. “I see your spirits are compatible!” Mattie said.

“It’s more than that Mattie. I need him now, as badly as an addict needs her drug of choice. I am his forever,” Dawn said.

“I want you to know that I see my role as Alpha female differently than most wolf matriarchs do. My goal is to make things work smoothly for all of us, and of course ensure that we all survive. I will never try to monopolize our Alpha Male’s time or try to be the only breeding female. Marie and Dawn, you will have just as many pups as I will. If you cooperate with me and share our work, you will not regret being Betas,” Mattie said.

“I want us to get started getting our base set up and ready for winter. The first thing we need is to get horses, stuff to build a corral, hay and a barn to keep it in, saddles, ropes, logging chains, chainsaws, and construction tools. We need to make sure the well is set up to work in winter. I plan to use a few windmills to charge a bank of storage batteries so we have power that will last through a big blizzard. We need an efficient wood stove, and we need to cut enough firewood for the whole winter. We need a pole barn or something similar to keep the firewood dry, and we need it close to the cabin so we can get to it even in bad weather. We also need rifles, saddle scabbards, hand guns, holsters, and lots of ammunition so we can all become proficient. We can’t do our job unless we can protect ourselves. We also need to be able to hunt to survive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.