I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

My classes dragged, and since my last class was an elective, I skipped it and left early, driving north on I-35. I’m not an auto shop kind of guy, but although my Fairlane looks rough on the outside, it runs great. I change the oil and filters myself. Cruising north on the Interstate with the engine purring away made me grin. I had absolutely no complaints about my life. I had the smartest, sexiest, most beautiful wife in the world, a healthy, pretty daughter, and a Ford V-8 taking me to the north country.

If I had a ton of money, and the auto mechanic skills, I’d replace the 272 Y-Block with a more modern 289 V-8 and put in a four-speed transmission with the shifter on the floor. Unfortunately, the salt they use to keep roads and city streets passable in the winter makes auto bodies dissolve. I am afraid the rust has the upper hand, and the upgrade wouldn’t be worth the time, trouble, or money. Maybe I’ll listen to Mattie and buy a VW. The rear engine is supposed to go in the snow. Anyway, I’ll undoubtedly drive the old boat until the rust takes her.

I drove through Minneapolis and pulled off at the exit Paul told me to. The sun was just going down. It can get really creepy driving on state highways in Minnesota in the dark of the forest primeval, so I found a motel and stopped for the night. There was a McDonald’s next door. I got myself a double cheese burger, fries, and a Coke. I carried the bag back to the motel and ate in my room.

I set the Big Ben alarm clock for early in the morning, and fell into bed. I was sleeping and dreaming of proving to Mattie that she belonged to me, one more time, to our mutual delight, when I came awake and fully alert. Someone was knocking on my door.

I had fallen asleep in my clothes, so I got up and went to the door. A platinum blonde girl, maybe sixteen years old, was standing there, hands in front of her pussy, like a shield, shifting from one foot to the other. I looked at her, and I realized she was one of the most beautiful girls I’d ever seen. Then I smelled her.

“You, my dear, are a little rabbit, not Little Red Riding Hood. I am definitely the Big Bad Wolf. You need to run away little girl,” I growled.

“I want to run, but if I don’t turn at least one trick tonight, I don’t eat tomorrow. I’m a runaway, and I’m on my own. I love to fuck, so it’s no big sacrifice to turn a few tricks to get by. Please feed me and fuck me. I’m hungry for both mister, and you are pretty cute, so I’ll definitely enjoy it for a change,” She said.

“Do you know what a wolf does to a rabbit, little girl? He eats her, and not in the pleasant way. There’s blood and a big mess. Let me just give you money for McDonald’s and you run away as fast as you can. If you convince me to let you in, you will be sorry, and it won’t end well at all,” I said.

“You don’t look that dangerous, mister,” She said and pushed inside.

Her “bunny in heat” scent shorted out my civilized nature. I ripped her clothes off, threw her on the bed, and licked her pussy until she was screaming from one full body orgasm after another. When she begged me to stop licking her clit, I pulled my clothes off, held her down on the bed, and fucked her in missionary position until she was cumming so hard, she was squirming under me and whimpering from pleasure that was inflaming her passion.

“Damn you fuck good mister. Screw my little brains out, and don’t you dare stop!” The blonde girl whimpered.

I knew I shouldn’t be doing this. It definitely wasn’t for the good of the pack, but I couldn’t stop myself. I had only had sex with my wife. I’d never had a sordid, purely about fucking, night with a stranger. I made up for not having any wild teenage flings that night. I never went to sleep. I fucked the little girl until my alarm went off. I had no idea how many times I made her cum, but I shot off inside her three times that night. I got up, pulled her into the shower with me, and we washed each other. I let her use my toothbrush and we cleaned our teeth together. Her clothes were just rags now, so I gave her some of mine to wear. It was comical watching her put on a pair of m boxers; and she looked even more waifish in giant jeans and an oversized lumberjack shirt. I dressed and shoved the dirty clothes and her rags into a bag. I took her hand and led her out to my car. I checked out, and headed north.

I found a truck stop that was open 24 hours and took her inside to feed her. The skinny girl gobbled up unlimited bacon, and eggs, and pancakes from their buffet. She drank a big glass of orange juice too. I had a ham and cheese omelet and lots of black coffee.

She told me to call her Bunny. I knew that wasn’t her real name, but I could definitely smell her scared rabbit scent combined with fuck me pheromones. It made a perfume that made me want to keep her as a pet and fuck her pretty much constantly. I guess that was as good a name for her as any. Her love of sex let her overcome her fear of the Big Bad Wolf.

I paid and went into the trucker’s store. I got her some clothes that would fit her better. I was stuck with a Minnesota tourist tee shirt, but it was the only one close to her size. I had her go in the restroom to change after I paid. I smiled because her nipples were hard and showed clearly through the mostly white tee shirt. I’d shredded her bra too. Bunny had tiny tits though, so it didn’t matter much. Her ass looked really fine in the tight jeans I bought her, and I wished I could take her back to the motel and just spend the rest of the day fucking her. It seemed like she could be as addicting as any drug, so I got myself under control, and we walked back out to my Fairlane holding hands. I pushed her back against my car and kissed her like I was going to either devour her, or rape her on the spot. I finally came up for air, opened the door for her, and she got in.

I started following my directions, and as we drove I said, “Bunny, a little rabbit like you should not be out turning tricks in Minneapolis in the fall. Pretty soon it’s going to be so cold, you’ll freeze your cute little cotton tail off, and maybe even die from the cold.”

Bunny smiled at me and scooted over close to me on the bench seat. She put her head on my shoulder and promptly went to sleep.

I got to Shooting Star and turned into the hotel parking lot. Bunny woke up and I had her wait in the car while I checked in. I brought the key out to the car and drove around to the back side of the hotel. I parked and we grabbed our stuff and went in the back door and up to my room.

I undressed Bunny, being careful not to rip her clothes this time, then I let the wolf take charge. I fucked her harder than I’d ever fucked Mattie, and the sixteen-year-old girl loved every second of it. I had her squirming and moaning and cumming over and over. I was able to keep myself in check enough not to bite her throat. I was glad I was full of omelet and hash browns, because I could imagine myself ripping the tiny teenager’s throat out with my teeth. Bunny was getting sore, and she begged me to shoot off inside her. She was begging for my seed, and telling me to knock her up. Dirty talk gets to me, and it didn’t take her long to get me to pop. We cuddled for a while, and she was about to tease me about being the Big Bad Wolf, when I put a finger across my lips and shook my head.

“Bunny, you really have no idea how much danger you are in. I’m going to make sure you don’t freeze or starve, but you may not enjoy things as much as you imagine you will,” I said.

“Oh, are you going to turn me out and make me turn tricks for you? I would you know. Nobody has ever fucked me so good. You didn’t even need to get me hooked on heroine or anything. I’d be your whore and support you just to get to have you fuck me when you told me I was done working every day. Thinking of washing the johns’ stink off me in a big tub of soapy water and then having you fuck me until I’m so sore I can’t walk, seems like the most romantic thing I can think of,” She said.

“That’s crazy talk. Nobody’s that good, not even me. Just go to sleep,” I said.

I went and took a shower and got dressed in clean clothes. The smell of sex was heavy in the room, and it made me want to fuck her little rabbit cunt again and again. She was so tiny, so tight, and her sex perfume was even more effective on me than Mattie’s, so that I might have lost my way and chased cotton tails for the rest of my life. Fucking her senseless was pure adrenalin rush, with no emotion or commitment. Visions of a stable of bunnies turning tricks for me and begging me to fuck them nearly erased any good sense I might have ever had.

It was noon, and there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. A silver haired man stood outside my door. I looked at the ground and said, “I am George.”

He pushed me aside a little and said, “No shit, Sherlock.” As he walked into the room.

“What are you doing with a rabbit?” He asked.

“She came to my door at the motel last night, begging for food. I pulled her into my room, ripped her clothes off and fucked her all night. There’s something exciting about fucking a cotton tail bunny rabbit, and I just couldn’t stop myself. I didn’t want to leave her behind, so I brought her with me,” I said.

“You didn’t go through being a bachelor young wolf, so you don’t understand how much power you have over a girl like this.

“Normally bachelor wolves are put out of their father’s pack. They wander, solitary as a mountain lion, until they happen upon a pack with an old Alpha male. The young alpha fights him, kills him, and takes his pack for their own.

“You were throwing off masses of Alpha male pheromones last night because you fucked your Alpha female into total submission just before you left, didn’t you? That was the first time she submitted to you completely, and after you were done with her, she told you she liked belonging to you. Correct?” He said.

“Yes sir. Just like that,” I said.

“You have mostly been a good boy. Meeting your Alpha female so young helped you not turn into a predatory asshole, but as you can see from last night and today, you have that potential. You could roam around and fuck all the scared little bunnies and deer you run into, but I promise you will feel empty and lost if you do that, no matter how good a fuck those little girls are or how dry they drain your balls.

“You need to be with your Alpha female and building your pack to be happy and fulfilled.

“OH, and don’t call me “sir.” I know you mean to be polite and respectful, but “sir” is a white man’s word, and it doesn’t mean honor or respect to my people,” He said.

“What should I call you?” I asked.

“Just call me “Grandfather” for now. If we will be meeting again, I will teach you the words in the language of the people,” He said.

“Thank you Grandfather,” I said quietly.

“Here’s the outline, grandson. You can let the wolf take over any time you mate, and as many times as you want to give a female the experience of being in estrus and mated by and bred by an Alpha male. You will always be able to come back to your human form and your human mind. You won’t become trapped as a beast.

“You should let your Alpha female be in charge of your home and children until your oldest daughter comes into heat for the first time. Then you should teach her, mate with her as often as she wants, and when she is old enough, breed her. When you have a son, your Alpha female should teach him and keep him calm. It is cruel to make young wolf boys wander. It is always better for the Alpha female to teach and satisfy the boys. The boys are too rough for their sisters, but the Alpha female can discipline boys and teach them the right way to mate with a female, know when a female is ready to breed, and she can teach him how to start his own pack without having to fight you, kill you, and steal yours.

“Don’t worry about so called incest. Just be careful the White world doesn’t know what you are up to. There is some inbreeding in every wolf pack. Unless it is many generations deep, it won’t be a problem. Your eldest daughter is the one most likely to want to stay with you for life and bear you several pups.

“As you get older, it is possible one or more of your daughters may want to go with a young male and form a new pack. You should let them go. There may come a time when only you and your Alpha female remain, or your sons or daughters may bring you young granddaughters to love and teach. It will all depend on how loving you and your mate are and how well you raise your pups.

“We have found it is best not to have more than three mates. You will only be truly happy when all your mates are wolf spirit women. You may enjoy playing with a cotton tail for a time, but she will never satisfy you completely. If you choose to keep this female as a pet, she will fall hopelessly in love with you. She will have no shame. She will have no sense. She will make trouble for your Alpha female. Your true mates will despise her, and your Alpha will constantly be tempted to rip her throat out. If you let me, I will turn her over to child welfare when you leave, or if there is a rabbit man in the area who needs a mate, we can take her to him and see what happens when they sniff each other,” Grandfather said.

“If it isn’t too much trouble, could you please find a Rabbit spirit man who needs her? She craves sex so much, it would be cruel to give her to child welfare,” I said.

“I think that is a wise choice grandson. You may play with her until the morning if you wish, but she needs to be in a warren as soon as possible,”

“I believe your perception is closest to the truth. It would not be good for me to use her as a toy any more. If you can find her a good burrow, that is where she should be. My heart just went out to her because she was hungry, and the snow will come soon. Then too, her scent said she was in terrible need of a male to relieve her pain,” I said.

Grandfather went to the phone and dialed a local number. He spoke in a language I’d never heard. He smiled, and then hung up the phone.

Grandfather and I continued talking. About an hour later, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. Outside a man was standing with his hands together, in front of his crotch. I could instantly smell that he was a rabbit and afraid.

Grandfather invited the man in. He came into the room and stood, shifting his weight from foot to foot, just as the girl had done last night.

I woke Bunny, and she smiled at me sleepily. She threw the bedclothes back and displayed her naked body, with her legs spread as wide as possible to my devouring eyes. Her face took on a puzzled expression. She sniffed the air. The man, who looked thirty-ish sniffed too. They looked at each other, sniffed each other all over, and then rubbed their noses together as they continued to sniff.

Reluctantly the rabbit spirit man said, “You have mated with her. She will not be happy with me. You have spoiled her for rabbit men, wolf.”

Grandfather laughed. “Don’t make excuses. Take her. Mate her. Her rabbit body will respond to you and she will soon forget a wolf owned her briefly,” He said.

Bunny was in heat and squirming on the bed. She rubbed herself against the rabbit male and he got behind her and shoved his dick inside her. His hips moved so fast his movement was a blur. He fucked her until she came. He squirted inside her, but he began hammering his cock into her again, almost immediately.

The man smiled at Bunny and she smiled back. The Native American dressed her and took Bunny out to his pickup. When he drove away, her head was on his shoulder and they were both smiling.

Grandfather looked at me carefully. “Now let’s go to my home for the real reason you are here.”

We went out and got in his truck. Grandfather drove through dense forest on both sides of the highway, then turned onto a Minnesota State highway, then onto a narrow asphalt county road, and then onto a road made of rather large chunks of limestone rock. Each time the road got smaller, the forest got darker and more dense. Finally, Grandfather turned onto a dirt road, covered with last year’s pine needles. The old man drove up to a log cabin, parked his pickup, and turned off the engine.

Grandfather led the way inside the cabin. A very pretty Ojibway girl was sitting reading, curled up in a big old overstuffed chair, very much like my reading chair. She looked about fourteen to me. She was small and slender. She was wearing a flannel shirt and a denim skirt that came to just above her knees. She looked up and smiled.

“Hello Grandfather. Are you hungry?” She asked.

“George, this is my granddaughter Marie. I bred my daughter and made this pretty little thing. I have been teaching her and keeping her satisfied enough so she is not howling every night, but she needs a younger mate, and one who can be her Alpha male without treating her badly and acting like an asshole.

“Marie, this is George,” Grandfather said.

My head came up and I looked at her. I sniffed the air, and she did the same. Marie put down her book, knelt on the floor, moved to her hands and knees, and crawled to me. Her bottom was raised, and she wiggled it as she came to me. Marie rubbed her cheek against my leg and whimpered.

I took her hands and helped her stand. I sniffed her neck, and gently nipped her. She raised her head, baring her throat to me.

“May I speak?” Marie asked.

“Yes, you may speak,” I said.

“I am a Beta. I am very submissive. I will not give your Alpha female any trouble. I am always horny. I’m not crazy about school, and I want to have a baby every year as soon as an Alpha male claims me. You smell healthy, very male, and definitely Alpha. Do you like me?” Marie said.

I took off her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. I kissed all over her budding breasts and then licked and sucked her nipples until Marie began whimpering like a begging dog. I bent her over the arm of the chair and raised her skirt. As her scent had suggested, she wasn’t wearing panties. Her young pussy was dripping wet. I slowly but firmly pushed my hard cock into her cunt. Her scent called out to the wolf in me. I maintained control and pressed the head of my dick against her hymen. I took her virginity, then held still to let her get used to having her pussy stuffed with hard cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.