I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

I went back to my homework. I had to smile when I thought about the last thing Mattie told me. If she was feeling things she didn’t expect after just one make-out session, maybe there was hope she’d fall for me eventually.

I was deep into Algebra II when my mom tapped on my door. I opened the door, and she came in my room and closed the door behind her.

“I know your dad warned you about fast girls, so I probably shouldn’t say this, but I have to. There are girls you think are nice girls who plot and plan. You’ve shown what a hard worker you are. This Martha has known you for years. She knows how hard you work when pure intelligence won’t get the job done the quick and easy way. She was there when you earned the Geometry Award from Mr. Moberly for your non-standard, fifty-seven step proofs. She knows you didn’t sleep some nights until you found a way to prove the last step.

“You will go to college, and you’ll get a good job. For a girl that’s shopping for a husband, you are a pretty attractive target, especially since you are so shy and don’t have experience with girls. That might make it easier for a girl to fool you into believing she’s the love of your life.

“Some girls are actresses, and they will pretend to be in love with a boy to get what they want. A girl like that might pretend to get carried away and ‘let’ you have sex with her, just to get pregnant. Then she would make you feel guilty, so you would feel like you have to marry her. If her plan works, she’d have a nice income and a comfortable life all setup for herself, and you’d have to pay for it. You would always be living on credit, because your income would never be enough for her. You’d never be able to save anything, so you’d never get ahead. You’d never have anything like the fishing boat or the lake cabin your dad has, because all the toys would be hers,” My mom said.

“Well mom, it’s pretty flattering that you think a girl would go after me, but Martha’s parents are better off than we are. They have a big house in a nice neighborhood. Martha is in the Talented Track for all her classes, except for math. That’s only because her dad wanted her to have traditional math in seventh grade. She wants to go to Smith or Sarah Lawrence, and then law school at Harvard or Yale. Eventually, she wants to be a Supreme Court Justice. I don’t think she’s going to want to get pregnant just to trap a civil servant’s son.

“I know it’s a disappointment for you to hear me say this, but if the girl who trapped me liked sex and wanted to do it as often as I do, I wouldn’t really mind getting caught,” I said.

“Did you kiss her today?” Mom asked.

“Yes. There’s a first time for everything. It just seemed like the right moment, and I kissed her. She didn’t kiss me, she didn’t make it easy for me or act like an easy girl. It was just a very nice first kiss. I said that I’d like to kiss her. She said she’d known that for a long time. I said I thought it was time we both found out what it was like, and before she came up with another intelligent thing to say, I leaned in and kissed her. Mattie told me she was happy I finally got brave enough. Then she said that I was a pretty good kisser, and she wouldn’t mind my kissing her again,” I said.

“Well, if it seems like she is rushing things along, for example, encouraging you to do things that could get her pregnant, without protection, just remember that is how girls get themselves knocked up so they can trap a boy. If you get grief from the pharmacist when you try to buy condoms, promise me you won’t be too embarrassed to let me buy them for you,” Mom said.

“You know they say if a guy is too embarrassed to buy condoms, he isn’t mature enough to have sex in the first place. If I can’t find a drug store that will sell them to me, I promise to ask for help before I get myself in trouble,” I said.

“I have to say, this Martha has brought out a side of you I thought was there, but you have never shown before. I was awfully proud of how you handled things with your father tonight. You kept yourself under control and didn’t let being afraid make you over-react. It just shows that you got a lot more mature by working at Pioneer over the summer,” Mom said.

I just smiled. There was no need to tell mom the job had been part of my plan to be able to compete for Mattie’s attention and affection. Confirming what parents think is always the safest way to stay in their blind spot.

I drove over close to the high school on the east side of town and went into a small drugstore. I walked back to the pharmacy counter and tried to look confident when the druggist came to wait on me. “My father uses Peacock rolled. I guess that would do, unless you can recommend something safer,” I said.

“When’s the wedding, young fella?” The pharmacist asked.

I have a heavy beard that makes me look older, so I took his assumption and ran with it.

“We are engaged but haven’t set a date yet. We both want to at least get through Grandview (Junior College) before we get married, so her parents don’t come unglued. We don’t really plan to do anything until we do get married, but the other night she told me she was feeling a little weak, and that I’d better get something in case she ran out of willpower. I’m no Holy Joe so I’m not going to put on the brakes if she’s got the gas pedal floored. I guess if she feels that way, it’s my responsibility to be prepared, and protect us both, right?” I said.

“Well since you know what your dad uses, I guess you must be a good kid from a responsible family. I’d recommend this new kind of Trojans. They are each in a foil pouch and are pre-lubricated. That could help the first time be more comfortable for your fiancé,” The druggist said.

“I think that sounds like a better option. Let me buy a box, just so we’ll be prepared if we do get carried away,” I said.

The box had twenty condoms. I paid and walked out of the store feeling pretty good about myself. Because I’m a nerd and a reader, I read the box and discovered the glove box was not a good place to keep rubbers. My car was the only place I felt like was completely mine, and safe from parental spying, but I thought it was more important to make sure I was protecting Mattie the best I could, if we did get to the place where she wanted to go all the way with me. One of the ceiling tiles in my room was loose, so I took two condoms out of the box and then lifted up the tile and put the condom box up in my ceiling and dropped the tile back in place. I figured out how to hide the condoms inside the cover of my blue canvas covered notebook. I figured they would be safe there, but easy to get to if I needed them.

It was Tuesday, so I hung out at the strip mall across the street from school until I knew Sharks’ practice would be over. I drove over to school, and when I saw Mattie come out of the swimming center, I pulled up in my junk-mobile. Mattie got in quickly. “Drive please!” She said.

“I’ve miscalculated the viability of having a public life and a secret life. Popular boys have girls who are friends or who want the boy to be her boyfriend. They look for signs of a cheating girlfriend, and I’ve set off someone’s early warning alarm.

“People will either know this impersonation of an automobile is yours, or someone is going to remember the car, and I use the term loosely, and find out who is brave enough to drive it. Either way, we will hit the early edition of the rumor mill, and my social standing will be non-existent by the end of the day,” Mattie complained.

“Well maybe you’ll wake up tomorrow and decide I’m not cut out to be your private pleasure machine. Then you won’t need me to pick you up places where my jalopy might be recognized,” I said.

“Don’t get pissy about it. I need stress relief, and I’m bitchy when I’m stressed. Are you sure you really want to get to know the real me?” Mattie asked.

“Been sure since seventh grade,” I replied.

“I’m an idiot wolfboy. I’m finding all kinds of things I don’t like about myself and how I’ve been acting and things I’ve believed. I’m starting to think I should put my time into having fun with you instead of worrying about my status. I mean nobody is going to put me in a trash can, right?

“My last date with a ‘popular boy’ was a disaster. All he wanted to do was paw my tits. He didn’t care about what I like and wanted to do. I don’t like him enough to let him maul my boobs just to make him happy, and besides, he doesn’t know how to do it right. I don’t like him enough to teach him how to do it right, as if he’d even listen.

“Find a place to park. I need stress relief now,” Mattie said.

I knew a small parking lot that never had any cars in it at this time of day, back behind my dentist’s office in Highland Park. It was pretty close to school, so I abandoned my first impulse, which was going back to Grey’s Lake. When I pulled into the lot, it was deserted, just as I’d expected. I looked at the shadows from the buildings falling across the lot, and pulled into the slot that was in the deepest shadow.

As soon as I shut off the motor, Mattie was in my arms. I held her until her breathing slowed down to something close to normal, then I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face, while I gently pressed my lips against hers.

She kissed me as enthusiastically as I was kissing her. It amazed me that I was actually kissing Mattie. I’d dreamed of her liking me as a friend and realizing she would never find a more loyal guy, but knowing she wanted me physically, intensely enough to challenge her beliefs about social status, made me smile in every cell in my body.

“You make my life inconvenient at best, downright difficult, at worst. You do realize that, don’t you?” Mattie said.

“Yes, and for me that’s a huge improvement over you barely acknowledging my existence, not too long ago,” I replied.

“So why don’t you make it easy for me and make a demand on me so I can just blow you off as another jealous little boy who wants everything on his own terms?” Mattie asked.

“I’m thinking from how you reacted to having me kiss you the first time, you might like blowing me a lot more than blowing me off,” I joked.

Mattie stuck her tongue out at me, but the face she made was more cute than scary.

“Since you are one of the smartest people I know, I was hoping you’d realize that being overly concerned with how the popular people at school see you is incongruous with your stated goals. How can you be tough enough to fight and win against a person with a great legal education who is fighting on the side of corporate greed, if you are worried about what the in-crowd thinks?” I asked.

“It would be so much easier for me if you weren’t such a damn good kisser,” Mattie said.

We both laughed and got down to serious kissing. I tried a couple of things I’d read about, like putting a hand on either side of her face, and kissing her. I tried putting one hand behind her head as I was kissing her, so her head was supported and her neck wasn’t feeling pressure. It let me kiss her without her head being pushed backward, which reduces the pressure of my lips on hers. It let me kiss her exactly as hard or as softly as I intended. That earned me a sigh from Mattie, and I moved my hand from her shoulder to cup her breast.

Mattie whispered, “Oh you do that so good!”

I smiled to myself because one of those ideas came from Redbook magazine. The article was about how a wife with a non-romantic husband could teach him to do stuff to make her feel romanced. I was pretty shameless about what I’d read trying to learn how to sweep a girl off her feet (and onto her back in my bed.) The other idea came from Playboy and that article was about how to make your girlfriend feel like you were a manly man, not a wussy boy, while doing stuff she would like a lot so she’d get carried away and want to go all the way.

I kissed her cheek very softly, then I kissed down her neck. I kissed along the neckline of her dress, which was just low enough to bare the very top of her breasts.

“Damn wolfboy, you are going to make me get carried away before I’ve even shown you what to do when you get me naked. Are you prepared for it if I give you that sweet home run pitch?” Mattie asked.

“Yes. Being ready for you is the most important thing in the world to me. I got the druggist to recommended which condoms to buy, and my dad very thoughtfully gave me a pamphlet on how to use them properly, so I’m not going to make any of the five common mistakes that cause condoms to fail.

“You know I’ve loved you for years Mattie, and I’d never try to talk you into anything. I’m yours, and I’ll do everything I can to make you happy,” I said.

“You are so cute wolfboy. You make me want to cuddle you and take you home and keep you like a stray puppy. Thanks for spouting romantic stuff and giving me a chance to get myself under control again.

“I’ll just have to combine your petting and home run lessons.

“Now the biggest problem for young guys going from petting to making love is that they get too excited and don’t last long enough for it to start feeling good to the girl, let alone bring her to orgasm. I know you want to give me lots of orgasms, so you are motivated to learn how to do it.

“Girls aren’t supposed to tell guys this, but I am not satisfied from masturbation any more. I’m pretty sure you can do it better for me, once you know how.

“It’s relatively easy for a girl to get a guy off, but it’s a lot harder for a guy to help a girl cum. That’s because pretty much the same things work for almost all guys, but every girl is different. We all touch ourselves a little differently, and if you don’t touch a girl exactly right, little distractions are going to keep her from getting carried away. If she doesn’t get carried away, she probably won’t cum, because she’ll start thinking about her girlfriends calling her a slut and her mom thinking she’s a tramp. If she gets carried away, she just thinks about how good it feels and what she can do to make the guy feel good. As long as it feels so good she can’t think, a girl is a lot more likely to cum.

“I promise that if you put in the effort to learn to make me cum every time I let you touch me, I’ll be begging for you to touch me more, and doing my very best to make it as good for you as you make it for me.

“I need you to show me the condoms before I let you get me all worked up. If I get carried away, I have to know you really are prepared to take care of me,” Mattie said.

I pulled out the condoms from my shirt pocket and held them up for her to see. I clicked on the dome light and showed her the expiration date printed on the foil pouches.

“Mattie, you know you picked me because I want to take care of you, and I’m the responsible guy you know can take care of you,” I said.

She put the foil packages back in my shirt pocket, turned off the dome light, and whispered, “Shut up and kiss me.”

We went back to passionate kissing. I was gently cupping one breast, but I was thinking about the next step. If she was wearing a sweater, I could just slip my hand under the bottom. If she was wearing a blouse, I could unbutton it, but she was wearing a dress, and I needed to get my hands inside it without being too clumsy. I decided the best way was to unzip her to give me room to work, unhook her bra, and then slip my hands under the bra cups.

When Mattie let me know she was really enjoying being kissed, I started unzipping her dress. She didn’t stop me. I got the zipper down to where I had room to work, and I unhooked her bra. There were three rows of hooks. All my time jerking off while looking at women’s underwear ads made me suspect her bra was at least a C Cup. Mattie’s bra was new, so the hooks didn’t jam. How did I know her bra was new? The elastic was smooth and not stretched out.

While I didn’t have any sexual feelings toward my mom, her clothes were my only opportunity to learn about the things girls wore, and more importantly, how to get my hands inside a girl’s clothes so I could get my hands on her bare skin. That had led to some pervy explorations of what was in the clothes hamper by the washer. Mom was so cheap, she wore bras until they literally fell apart. I knew that the hook and eye fasteners on an old bra were likely to jam and not come apart easily. I never imagined I was peeling the bra off mom’s tits; I was always imagining it was Mattie’s glorious globes I was baring.

I slipped my hands under Mattie’s bra cups and pressed my palms against her nipples, cupping her breasts, just like she’d shown me yesterday, but today my hands were under her clothes instead of on top of them.

I did what she’d told me yesterday and held still, giving her a chance to object, before I moved on to the next step. Mattie wanted to make sure I knew what she was thinking and more importantly, feeling, so she whispered, “Mmmmmm that feels so good.”

I slowly moved my hands to cup her breasts, feeling their weight. I gently squeezed her breasts, feeling the way they were soft, but firm at the same time. I thought I was going to cream my pants it felt so good to be touching the most perfect and beautiful tits I’d ever imagined.

“Play with my nipples. They respond more than the rest of my breasts,” Mattie hissed.

I experimented with all the ways I could think of to caress her nipples. When there was a sharp intake of breath or a pleasure sound, I mentally filed it as “effective” and went back to that move, eventually cycling through all the ones she seemed to like best.

“Those are all nice wolfboy. Let me show you what I do to myself, and see if that gives you any ideas,” Mattie said.

She shrugged out of her dress so the top fell down to her lap, then she eased her bra straps off her shoulders and the cups fell away from her tits. Once again, I thought I’d shoot off in my pants as I had my first unobstructed view of Mattie’s beautiful breasts. The breasts I’d dreamed about and longed to see and caress were now on display, and open to my touch.

Mattie showed me how she played with her nipples. I quickly incorporated what she was doing to herself into the way I’d been touching her. The big difference was that Mattie was a lot rougher with her tits than I had been.

“I only do it that hard right before I’m going to cum, when I need just a little extra to get me over the top,” Mattie whispered.

“Ya, I figured that out,” I said.

Before she had a chance to think, I started kissing her breasts all over. Then I changed to licking and sucking on her nipples. Her nipples were pretty much like the nips of all the models you’ve see in Playboy. They were pale pink, a little bigger than a pea, and they got really hard when I licked and sucked on them.

“Do it faster and harder, and get your hand massaging the tit you aren’t sucking,” Mattie directed.

I gave her everything I had, and when my fingers were cramping and my tongue was numb from licking, Mattie rewarded my efforts by cumming for me for the first time. I knew she was having an orgasm, but I was surprised at how much stronger hers was than what happened to me when I squirted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.