Bill and Haley and Deena - Cover

Bill and Haley and Deena

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The ongoing story of Bill, a mature engineer, Haley, his sixteen year old wife, and Deena, who WAS his daughter in life, love and adventures.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Geeks  

Bill’s turn:

Flying is a sidebar right now. In a matter of months since I stepped onto the 3Sigma merry-go-round, it keeps spinning faster and faster. Still, though, it IS a merry-go-round, and is, therefore, by definition, ‘FUN’.

“It’s fun,” I told Maddie as she brought me a Fed-Ex document envelope. “This one’s eight million dollars. We’ll make two after we buy and install.”

She smiled. “Dad says a lot of things’re fun when they’re showing seven figures.”

I smiled. “Even more fun when it shows up on the quarterly report.” 3Sigma is generous with bonuses and this one will touch everybody in our office.

“Furnishing a new house, money’s always welcome,” Maddy said. “Nursery...”

“Uh-huh. Finally doin’ it?”

“Goin’ for the goal, revered boss,” she said. “Off the pill, just enjoying life...”

“You DO know it’s a life-changing event, don’t you?”

“Oh, come on. I’m not clueless. I’ve been around families with babies all my life. I’m in great position – good job, hubbins that adores me. Mom and Dad and the in-laws ALL waiting...”

“Kid’ll be rotten,” I said.

She laughed. “Yeah. Like Deena.”

“My dear daughter is a bit boisterous and headstrong, but she’s not spoiled,” I defended.

“Yeah, uh-huh,” Maddie said. “I find it very interesting that you’re wrapped around the fingers of BOTH of them.”

“Yeah. At least they’re mostly sane.”

‘Sane’ is a relative term. I got home on this particular day to find them both studying a third-year – not third semester, fifth semester – course.

“PLCs” Haley said. “Programmable Logic Controllers.”

“I’m twenty years behind,” I said.

“You’re not. You were showing us the other day...” Deena said. “And you got us one...”

“So okay,” I said. “You two, a bit of instruction, a bit of playing with some I/O...”

“Inputs and outputs,” Haley said.

“I KNOWWW,” Deena protested.

“ ... and you can see what it can do. That’s in a limited, lab environment. In the real world, there are simple ones that control, for instance, an air compressor, or more complex ones that control a production unit with a hundred inputs and outputs.”

“Got the picture, Dad,” Deena said with a tinge of ‘Gee, ONE of us needs to get a CLUE.’

“Historically, the first ones were digital only. An input was something turning on or off, and an output turned something on or off. Things’ve changed.”

“Analog,” Haley said. “We’re reading ... IN and out.”

So off we went. The talk showed me the boundaries they were pushing. I’m thinking of a rack of aging equipment at the office that they can play with, but the truth is, they’re supposed to be testing out of the course next Thursday, so anything they do with the simulator, that’s just to reinforce their knowledge. Reinforce. So that when they get into the real world of engineering there’ll be something in those two cute heads besides the examples and the theories.

So if I’m thinking...

“Talked with Cindy and Nikki...”

“Nikki’s still talking. She hasn’t calved?”

“Delivered, Dad. ‘Calved’ is just RUDE,” Deena hissed. “And in two days...”

“But they all played with some of the stuff we’re studying. Nikki automated a cat feeder. We can get to it over the Internet. That’s something that early equipment couldn’t do.”

“Yeah, and now that it can, you’ve got to be very careful, because if YOU can get into it from the outside, then somebody else can do it, and therein lies a danger.”

“We got a handle on it, baby,” Haley said. “This course is just about done for us.”

“Glad to hear it.”

Haley stood up, pushed me back to my recliner.

OUR recliner. Because she spent as much time in it as I did.

It did a second thump as Deena squeezed in with me and Haley.

“D’ya still LOVE us?” Deena asked.

“Only forever,” I said.

“Good,” Haley asserted. “Because we haven’t got any idea about dinner...”

I gathered the two of them into my arms. We have that ‘group cuddle’ thing down pat. Yes, it’s been almost twenty-four hours since their last shower. All that means is that in addition to a bit of perfume – they sometimes wear the same one, like today – there’s a whiff of clean, sweet young girl and a tinge of ‘it’s been a bit since we showered’ and all that adds up to something delectable.

And detectable. Haley’s butt is in my lap and ... Squeal! “You’re getting hard...”

“Oh, sure, like I’m made of stone. Either of you are a dream, and I have BOTH of you in my lap and I’m not supposed to react?”

“Hush,” Deena said, covering my mouth with hers.

Haley’s giggle. Still gets me. I’m thinking that when I’m on my deathbed, that giggle will produce an erection. “It’s okay. We’re glad you love us.” Her hand grasped the lump through my pants.

“Did you have a stressful day, Dad?”

“Not too bad...”

Teeth fastened to my ear. Haley. “So you can wait until we eat, then we can take care of stress relief?”

“If I must...”

Teasing fingers tugged my zipper down, then explored inside. “Deena! Look what I found!”

“What?!?” Deena teased.

“It’s pink an’ it looks like a mushroom.”

“Well,” Deena said, changing the course of the happy little game, “Since it’s out, I guess somebody oughta...” her fingers gently grasped the head. “So soft...” she sighed, sliding downward.

Haley watched her, kissing my face as she did so. “I think you’re about to get eaten, baby...”

I shivered. “Oh ... yeah ... that’s what’s happening.”

“Your turn, sis,” Deena said. “Just a taste. And then dinner.”

“What if I want this for dinner?”

“Nope,” Deena giggled. “That’s dessert. Definitely dessert.”

“Ooooo – kayyyy,” Haley feigned a whine. Then, “It’s HARD! It won’t go back in.”

“Dad,” Deena demanded, “help your wife put that thing up.”

The absurdity of the command softened me enough to get ol’ Dickie tucked away. We went out to a local restaurant, had a decent little meal, and then returned home.

No, it didn’t immediately turn into a knot of naked bodies.

First, we DO have a household to maintain. The girls, knowing their college schedule, elected to do a mid-week grocery run, so we went over that list.

We relaxed a little, finding a halfway watchable movie on TV, then I stood. “Shower time.”

It’s lovely. Between the three of us, we’re amazingly well washed. Tonight, the shower is just that – a shower. Oh, for certain none of us has to wash himself without help, but we don’t descend into overt sex. We dry off each other, then it’s nudity time. The king-sized bed’s covers get turned down to the foot of the bed, then we pile into the middle.

Haley wants kissing tonight. I can do that. Of course, that leaves Deena dangerously unattended.

Haley’s lips parted from mine as I shook. “She’s doin’ it again, ain’t she?”

“Oh, yes ... Bad little girl...”

We both looked down at Deena’s blonde head in my crotch, playing.

“Balls. I LOVE your balls...” she said, emphasizing the truth of her statement by sucking one into her mouth, causing me to jump.

“Gentle,” Haley said. “Don’t break our toys.”

Deena’s “Mmmmm” reverberated through me.

Ol’ Dickie was bouncing. Haley. Those damned brown eyes that drew me in sooooo far, not that long ago.

“I bet if I did something, that thing’d explode...”

“Do it!” Deena said, her head popping up. “In you. That way YOU get some and I get some...”

Haley’s still short and still a bit on the thin side and gosh, she fits in my arms so well, and I slide inside her, feeling wet fire engulf me.

“That’s just soooo cooool,” Deena says, then she attacks the junction between me and my teen wife.

I love me some Haley. In my arms, our mouths melded, she’s working herself against me as I push up into her and Deena’s tongue ... Okay, her mom’s tongue was pretty good when we first got married. Either of these darlings will beat that, and Deena’s putting some thought into it.

Haley squeaked into my mouth, pushing herself down on me HARD. “Bit me,” she said, then resumed a kiss that I know can continue through a mutual orgasm. I know ... We did. Deena never stopped.

I know she’s got a motive. Semi-conscious Haley gently slid sideways off me. Deena came up, her face slick with juice from me and Haley. She kissed me.

“Mmmm, good one, huh?”

“You’re the cherry on my banana split,” I smiled.

It’s an inside joke. A game. Expected responses and all that. “You have the banana, and YOU got the cherry a long time ago.”

“Y’all’re soooo sweet,” Haley said, smiling. Her hand touched me. “Ohhh, you LEFT me some. Thanks, Deena.”

And my dick disappeared inside another eager mouth.

I’m expected to produce a second erection. It’s NEVER a problem. Third or fourth? Couple of nights a week.

I felt Deena move atop me, Haley’s hand on my dick, guiding, and “Ahhhhh...”

I kissed Deena.

“Slowww, Daddy...”

I know she plays the ‘Daddy’ thing as a fetish of sorts, and her eagerness encourages me. Haley’s an able assistant. Haley knows just exactly how to tug my sack. That works. Like I actually need something to enhance being inside a fourteen year old (soon to be fifteen) blonde with lust on her mind.

We’re hunching at each other merrily when ... Squeal!

“Baby?”

“Your wife BIT me on my butt.”

“Such a sweet little butt,” I said. “I have the same temptation.”

“Payback,” Haley tittered.

“Where was I?” Deena said, then her mouth found mine. “Mmmmm. Right here.”

Existence? Mine was centered around this bed. Focused on six inches of me mating with this little blonde thing ... And the brunette that was nuzzling her aside because Haley KNOWS how I am about my own nipples being suckled.

It’s a game. If we play it right, I’m right there when Deena gets REALLY insistent in her movements. She’s about to come. Haley’s hand, fingers grasp my sack, tugging, her mouth on my nipple and...

FIRE!!!!

This time Deena’s not moving, at least until Haley gently pushes her sideways. That’s a signal. Deena’s down, sucking my flaccid organ. Haley pulls her back atop me. Sixty-nine. A juicy sixty-nine.

Haley’s finally kissing me. Deena’s formed against my right side.

“Deena’s got teethmarks on her heinie,” Haley giggled. “I prob’ly do, too.”

She drew up on all fours, wiggling her butt.

“Yeah, you do...”

Deena raised her head up to look, snickered. “Just can’t resist ... I love you, you know...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.