James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

The day of the full moon was an absolute frenzy; we were all in the grip of the moon’s influence, at the mercy of our animal natures. Without each other, we would all have become slobbering, mindless beasts. It was barely contained, and we could see it in each other’s eyes as we all touched each other, stroked each other, sucked and fucked each other. We all stank like animals in rut, a wonderful heady smell of pheromones, sweat, cum, and piss. Without the other men of our family to steady us with sex, we would be lost.

Leo was in heaven. He was rapidly losing his anxiety about his first family orgy, and was eager to pleasure every cock in sight. I was so proud of my son, finding his place among his kin.

I set Leo up in a sling in the main hall of the lodge and spent most of my day holding up his legs and offering up his sweet young skinny ass to the whole family. He, in turn, spent most of the day with his father’s cock in his throat and another one inside his guts. His beautiful, gaping hole was rarely without a man inside it for very long. By the time we broke for dinner, his insides were absolutely swimming with cum. I knelt in front of his hole like I was receiving communion, and lapped at the dribbling seed escaping from inside him. Tasting my brothers, uncles, nephews, and cousins all mingled together, dripping from my slutty son’s gaping hole, was a spiritual experience. This man I’d made was part of the family now. Everyone has come inside him at least once, many of them twice or more. There was only one exception.

We paused for the full-moon feast, an important ritual for the family. My uncle Ira, with his two sons and three grandsons, had gone hunting the night before. Not with camouflage and guns like humans do, but in the form of huge hairy black beasts with claws and teeth.

To Grandpa Nathaniel’s relief, they’d brought back two deer this time. Sometimes they didn’t think so straight, under the influence of the moon and their animal natures, and once they’d brought a local farmer’s pig. We’d had no choice but to roast it over the fire and eat it quickly, before the neighbour came by.

There was very little holding back our animal natures now. I tore into my handful of ribs, enjoying the sight of dozens of hairy, nude men likewise eating with their hands. Seeing this put my son at ease; I’d be reteaching him to eat like civilized human beings do, but here he could let loose. Uncle Ira had used some delicious barbecue sauce to roast the deer, and soon everyone had it all over their faces, chests, and hands.

As I tossed aside my final rib bone, I looked down to see Leo crawling up into my lap to lick at the sauce that had dripped down on my chest. I smiled down at him encouragingly. All around us, men were cleaning each other like animals do. It was an important part of our family bonding. Watching eager tongues going to work on sticky, sweaty bodies was beautiful to watch.

As Leo cleaned my chest, I took his hand and started sucking the sauce off his fingers. I was lost in the pleasure of the moment and didn’t notice the huge figure standing next to us at first.

“Mind if I join you?” asked a beautiful, deep, sonorous voice. I looked up with a grin; my grandfather was standing there, smiling. His long white beard was red with sauce. Smears of sauce went all the way from his kind, wrinkled eyes to his thick round nipples.

“Please do,” I said, making room for him on the bench. As soon as he was sitting, Leo and I had descended on him and were lapping away at his huge, broad chest as he chuckled ticklishly. Our tongues explored well past the areas covered in sauce; I spent some extra attention in his armpit, savouring the sweet musky taste of him.

When I came up for air, I saw my son bravely trying his best to give his great-grandfather head. He was making a valiant effort, but at best he couldn’t get more than a third of that massive cock past his lips. He was making up for it by wrapping both hands around the rest of the shaft and giving it his best. I could see his throat swell every time the head massaged the back of his throat; it did not look easy, but he was determined.

Seeing the handsome, boyish face of my son tackling that giant, white-haired beast of a cock filled me with pride. I laid my head on my grandfather’s broad, hairy chest to enjoy the view. He started stroking my hair and beard, and I felt myself falling in love with him all over again.

“You’ve done well,” my grandfather murmured in my ear. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you. I’m proud too.”

“You should be. I can see that you’re taking to fatherhood well.”

“I never realized it would be so rewarding.”

“You have no idea! Wait ‘till you’ve got Leo’s grandson suckling on your cock.”

I laughed. “That’ll be another century or two, I suppose.”

“They fly by.” He leaned back and moaned, enjoying the attention his cock was getting, while I nibbled and licked at his nipple.

After a minute or two he pulled me close and said, “You know what the next step is for you, I suppose. You’ll be a mentor next.”

“I’m looking forward to that.”

“Your nephew is ready. I was thinking of sending him to you, even before you showed up with a son of your own.”

“I’d be thrilled to mentor Nick. There’s something you should know though- he and I have developed feelings for each other.”

“You’re falling in love,” he nodded sagely. “I know that. I mean, I’m sure everybody can see the way you look at each other. It’s a beautiful thing, an uncle and nephew falling for each other. I suppose you’re worried it would get in the way of mentoring him.”

“I know it can be done. I’m just not sure how to go about it.”

“Just remember to make sure he knows who’s in charge. Make sure he respects you and calls you ‘sir.’ Show him domination and discipline, and teach him what he needs to know to be a man.”

“Yes, sir. I’ll do it.” My heart was fluttering; I was overcome with the sense of responsibility I was taking on, and excited by the prospect of having Nick under my roof. I’d seen how well he was getting along with Leo; the two of them would be like brothers.

“Good boy,” Grandpa said, patting me on the head. Most of the time I feel like an adult- I may look about thirty-five, but I’m sixty-eight years old. No matter how old I am or how much of an adult I feel like, my grandfather has a way of making me feel like a young man.

“Okay Leo,” said Grandpa Nathaniel, rising to his feet. “I think it’s time we finished welcoming you to the family, don’t you think?”

Leo looked up at him with those nervous brown eyes. “Yes, sir.”

He put his arm around the young man reassuringly and led him back towards the main hall. I followed in awe, probably as nervous as Leo himself was. As a young man I’d taken my grandfather’s cock dozens of times, and I knew from experience that there was no real preparation for it. I’d watched my son get fucked about a hundred times in the last few days, sometimes by two cocks at once, but I was still worried that he might not be up for this.

In the main hall, he plucked Leo up off the ground like he was made of feathers, and gently placed him back in the sling.

“Okay, young man. Let’s get a good look at you.” He dropped to his knees and pulled Leo’s legs apart, revealing his battered, swollen hole. He smiled at it with starry-eyed appreciation, stroking it gently with a finger. My son’s anus certainly looked like it had been rammed a hundred times; it was loose and slick with cum. A crowd was starting to gather now, eager to watch this important event.

Leo’s hole disappeared behind grandpa’s long, thick white beard. I watched my grandfather devour that wet, sloppy ass as Leo moaned loudly. The scene had me hard as a rock and envious of both of them.

When he finally rose from eating out his great-grandson, there was a ring of cum dripping from his beard and moustache. He came around to Leo’s face and leaned down; Leo immediately started licking his beard clean.

I watched my grandfather lean in for a kiss, and my son accept it eagerly. He plunged his tongue into Leo’s mouth, using it to show his dominance. His flowing beard fell across Leo’s throat.

He reached his old, strong hand down and stroked Leo’s lean belly, then slid down to his erect cock and balls. My son was well endowed, but looked so small next to my giant beast of a grandfather with his enormous cock and fist-sized balls. He manhandled Leo’s junk roughly to show the younger man who was in charge, and Leo squirmed slightly before submitting to the treatment.

Then he reached further down, and Leo pulled up his legs in anticipation. I watched in awe as my grandfather rammed four thick fingers into him; Leo yelped and squirmed but didn’t resist. Those fingers rammed in and out roughly, further stretching him open. I saw my son struggling and wanted to step in and rescue him, but I knew that it was for his own good.

The crowd had grown quite a bit now; Nathaniel’s descendants were gathering around to watch him finish the initiation. They were standing around, many of them with their hands wrapped around each other’s cocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.