James and Son
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

Over the course of the day, the older men of the family approached us. They introduced themselves to my new son Leo and congratulated me, and I offered up his ass to them. I watched with pride and glee as cock after cock slid into my son’s ass. Like a natural slut, he grunted and moaned in ecstasy the entire time. Load after load was unleashed inside him, until his wrecked hole was dripping with their juice. I hungrily slurped up every drop that dribbled out of him and fed it back to him, tongue-to-tongue.

He would have happily gone on all day like that, but I didn’t want him to get worn out too soon. We still had four days to go after today, and I wanted to see every last man of the family make themselves at home inside my son.

I led Leo outside to the back deck. The air was cooling now as evening was approaching, and it felt wonderful on my bare skin. From here the view was fantastic; the mountains loomed around us, and the pines whispered gently in the light breeze. There was a clearing past the deck, and beyond that we could see the river rushing past.

The view right in front of us was a stunning sight too. The mood on the deck was relaxed; there were only a few men back here. They came here to smoke, enjoy the view, and enjoy each other’s company. Most of the heavy action was taking place inside.

I was thrilled to see my grandfather out here, as I suspected he might be. He was in his favourite rocking chair, enjoying a thick cigar. Every time I saw him, I had to stop myself from drooling. Even leaned back and relaxed like this his presence was formidable. He was tall- probably close to seven feet, and built like a brick shithouse. His mass wasn’t just muscle, either. He loved to eat and was a master chef with two centuries of experience under his belt, so he was round too. Every hair on his body was white now, including his long mane of a beard that reached down all the way to his belly button. In public, kids would have confused him for Santa Claus- except at his size, they were mostly just terrified.

Grandpa Nathaniel rose to his feet when he saw us approach, his cheeks balled up in a warm rosy smile. He wrapped his arms around both of us and pulled us in, burying our faces in his armpits. Leo was learning his scent for the first time, but for myself I was wrapped up in nostalgia and love. I breathed in the smell of him until I felt high as a kite. My grandfather and I had spent a lot of time together, and I would always be madly in love with him. I suspected most of the men in our family felt this way about our patriarch.

“It’s so nice to meet you, Leo,” he said in that deep, grandfatherly voice. “Your cousins told me about you.”

My poor son looked like he was going to pass out, overwhelmed by this much larger man. My grandfather loomed over him, and was holding him pressed up against his wide round belly like a twig against a boulder. “Thank you, sir,” he bleated out meekly.

The difference in height was so great that grandpa Nathaniel didn’t even bother trying to lean over to give him a kiss; instead, he wrapped one arm around him, cupped his pert little ass in the other hand, and heaved him up. Leo wrapped his arms and legs around him- as far as he could reach, anyway. Then Leo’s face disappeared behind that huge white beard. They stayed like that for a minute, and I could tell that Leo was thrilled to have his great-grandfather’s tongue play with his own.

When grandpa set him down, Leo stumbled, light-headed. Grandpa’s thick long arm caught him and held him tight, while he turned his attention back to me. He’d guessed correctly how badly I wanted a kiss from him, too.

That beard enveloped me next, wrapping around my cheeks and tickling my throat and chest. He met my lips and parted them with his thick, strong tongue. I could taste the heady mix of beer, cigars, and caramel in his mouth. He kissed with such warm, strong paternal power- dominating me with his tongue, but also holding and comforting me. There was nothing in the world like a kiss from my grandfather. I never wanted it to end, and he was kind enough to make it last a while.

When it finally ended he looked back to Leo, who was rubbing that broad furry belly and looking up at his great-grandfather with lust in his eyes.

“Sir, would you like to fuck me? I would love to have you inside me.”

He chuckled gently. “Oh, I will soon, young man. But I doubt you’re quite ready yet. In a few days, once you’re loosened up.”

Leo choked back a pout. “But I’ve been getting stretched for days, and I’ve been fucked ten times already today.”

He nodded sagely. “Maybe so, and I’ll bet you’re a good little pig who loves getting stretched. Why don’t you play with my cock a bit, tell me what you think.”

I saw Leo reach down, knowing he was in for a bit of a shock. He wrapped a fist around his great-grandfather’s cock- or at least tried to, because even though it was still soft it was massive. It was thicker around than my wrist, and I knew it would get thicker yet. Getting fucked by this beast was like getting fisted.

“It’s huge,” he breathed in amazement.

“You might be just a big some day, little man. After you’re turned, you never really stop growing. I’m two hundred and seventy-six now. When you get to my age maybe you’ll be just as tall, big, and hung.”

“Wow.” He continued playing with that enormous dick, obviously lusting for it, but knowing he wasn’t ready.

“In a few days, Leo. You’ll be ready. In the meantime, don’t be a stranger.” He patted Leo’s head with his enormous hand, and Leo smiled.

In the meantime, we returned to the hall. Things were heating up now; most of the family had arrived, and there was a lot of sex happening. Everywhere we looked, hairy bodies were pressed up against each other, slamming into each other, teasing and satisfying each other.

My youngest brother Steven was late to arrive, but when he walked in carrying his cocktail he came straight towards us with a smile.

“James!” he cheered, wrapping his arms around me. “I’ve heard the good news. You must be Leo,” he said, turning to offer his new nephew his armpit.

While Leo learned his uncle’s scent, Steven and I shared a brotherly kiss. Steven was unique among my brothers and I- much leaner, but still with that handsome jaw, brown hair, and our father’s eyes. He was also unique for being almost exclusively a bottom; and since my brothers and I tended to prefer to top, when the five of us got together it often turned into a gangbang with Steven at the centre. Steven loved the attention, and we all respected him for his stamina and willingness to take a nonstop pounding.

With a new, younger member of the family though, Steven always felt a different stirring.

We picked a spot on a couch to sit, with Leo between us, and proceeded to take charge of his body. I watched Steven give his balls a workout, stretching them gently and stroking them, while they got to know each other better with lips and tongues. I stroked my son’s young cock gently and played with his nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.