James and Son
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

The four of us enjoyed the beautiful daytime sun for a bit before heading back to the lodge. I was still reeling from the joy of watching my brother fuck my son while I fucked his. He and I sat next to each other at the picnic table, and I laid my head on his chest and enjoyed the moment of closeness. In front of us, Mike’s son Tyler still lay on the table, his ass still dripping cum. Leo had climbed up on top of him now to make out. He’d adapted his kissing style to better suit his cousin, using more force and taking control. It was good to see him learning. Tyler was thoroughly enjoying the makeout session.

“Kids, huh?” Mike remarked. “Nonstop libidos.”

I reached under the table and felt his half-hard dick. “Pretty sure you could be up for another round, too.”

He laughed. “Yeah, probably, but you have a long few days ahead of you. You’ve got to go around and whore out that skinny little ass of your son’s to every man back at camp. You can’t be focused on your own needs.”

“Ha. Yeah, I suppose so.”

As we headed back to the lodge, I could tell Leo was nervous again. I walked beside him and put my arm around him, trying to think of some comforting fatherly words. It seemed like one of those situations that words failed.

We passed the kitchen as we entered, and found my cousin Richard mixing himself a drink. Richard was a few decades older than me, which meant that by human terms he looked just a few years more. His hair and beard had gone mostly gray now, something that started happening when he turned his first son. He looked amazing, though. His skin tone was naturally darker, and he’d been out in the sun getting a nice bronze tan. He was one of the chubbier men of the family, with an enviable gut. He looked up and smiled when he saw us enter.

“James! I heard it was your turn to sew your seed and bring us a new son to the family.”

“You heard right, you dirty old man.” I greeted him with an embrace and a kiss, then turned to introduce Leo.

Leo went straight for Richard’s armpit, and the two spent some time appreciating each other’s scent. Then Richard took Leo in a tight bear hug, and locked lips with him.

“Phew,” said Richard when they pulled away. His hands were now tightly gripping Leo’s ass. “You’re a real stud, aren’t you Leo?”

Leo blushed.

“I’ll be getting better acquainted with you later,” Richard smiled, patting Leo’s ass as he walked off with his drink.

I smiled at my son. “See, you’re doing great. You’re going to have a lot of fun.”

He nodded shyly, and we headed further inside.

We entered the main room of the house- a large hall framed in heavy wooden beams and well-lit with a wall of full-length windows. Leo was in shock at what he saw.

The room was full of couches, chairs, slings, and a few king-size beds. They were arranged haphazardly around the room, and got moved around according to need. There were about three dozen men in the room, and most of them were fully engaged in various sex acts, sometimes in small groups.

It was easy to see at a glance that they were all family; they were tall, thick, furry, bearded. There was some fascinating variation based on who the men had been before they changed, but now we were all kin. And all of them were in the throes of our rutting season, desperate to keep pleasuring each other as the full moon approached.

Fathers were playing with sons, brothers with brothers, cousins with cousins. I could even see my uncle Luther enjoying a blowjob from his grandson Cody.

Leo was obviously trying not to stare, and I felt bad for him. He could surely see and smell the family resemblance, but until he was introduced these men were strangers to him.

We had to start somewhere, and I was pleased to see my father sitting alone in a chair, taking a break from the action. He looked over and saw us, and beckoned us to come over.

I approached him grinning with pride, my shoulder around my new son. He stood as we approached, pulling himself up to his full impressive height. He was fully bald now, and mostly white-haired from ears to toes. He had serious brown eyes with heavy brows, which reminded me so much of Leo’s.

“James, my boy,” he said, pulling me in for a kiss. The musky scent of my father was overwhelming. The taste of his mouth was so distinct and so perfect. There weren’t a lot of men taller than me, but I had to look up to kiss my father. Nobody could ever make me feel like he does; I wanted to melt in his arms like I was newly-turned.

My father broke the kiss and turned to my son. “And you must be Leo. Will told me you were coming.” He lifted his arm, and Leo dove right in with his nose.

They spent a little longer getting acquainted with each other, and I could tell Leo never wanted to pull his face away from that beautiful armpit. I couldn’t blame him; I’d spent many nights sleeping with my face buried there.

“Grandfather,” Leo said, finally pulling back.

“That’s right, Leo. I’m your grandpa Gene.” He stroked the back of Leo’s head gently, smiling.

“Grandpa Gene,” Leo confirmed, smiling back.

And then my dad leaned in for a kiss. Leo had to crane his neck. Watching them gave me shivers; it was the consummation of what I’d done. I’d made a son, just as my father made me.

When they pulled back, dad stroked Leo’s face softly. It was so gratifying to see the tenderness he’d once shown me passed on to my son.

“Have you been giving him all the lessons he’ll need to learn?” my father asked me.

“Of course, just like you taught me. He’s just getting started, but he’s a quick learner.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.