James and Son
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

We continued taking turns on Leo’s increasingly gaping hole, until we finally broke again for supper. Leo watched me cook with fascination; I told him about learning from my grandfather, who had studied under master French chefs two hundred years ago.

Nick, Will, and I had all downed several beers now, and we were feeling it. Leo had been drinking every drop of our piss, and he was clearly starting to feel tipsy. Nick ordered Leo under the table during dinner to receive another drink; Leo was quick to comply. I could see the satisfied look on Nick’s face and hear Leo guzzling away. I felt his hand explore the inside of my leg and begin playing with my balls as I ate.

Leo returned to his seat grinning ear to ear.

After dinner, I invited my brother and nephew to sit on the couch with me and take a break. I told Leo to take a turn doing the riding now, and he was more than happy to take turns sitting on our cocks and riding us. He had fun experimenting with different positions and thrusts, and we coached him on and encouraged him.

I sat in the middle, which gave me the opportunity to spend some time bonding with both Will and Nick in turn. I never got enough of Will’s tongue in my mouth and his beard tickling my chest. He was very susceptible to kisses and nibbles on the neck and chest.

Nick still looked at me all doe-eyed, obviously lost in infatuation. I gave him some very caring, romantic attention, putting my hand on his cheek and looking into his eyes. I had to admit that I was also falling for my nephew as he was falling for me.

After a while of taking turns on our laps, I stopped Leo as he was about to straddle me face-on again. I pulled his head down to my chest and felt him relax in my arms. He was sweating hard; he was obviously eager to please the three of us. I reached down and slid a finger into his hole; he was well-loosened now. His hole was soft and yielded easily as I slid three, then four fingers up inside of him. He gasped and moaned. This was obviously his new limit.

I played with his hole for a while, savouring the open looseness of it, fantasizing about him taking my father’s cock, or my grandfather’s, and them appreciating the work we’d done to prepare him.

We fucked him some more, but we were starting to get worn out now, so we took turns with our hands to try and stretch him further. Once, while I was fingering him, Nick reached in as well and our fingers played together inside him.

Finally the day came to an end, and we were all beat. I showed Will and Nick to the guest room, and they were quickly curled up together in bed, Will spooning Nick in a perfect father-son tableau.

I went back to my own room- now mine and my son’s room- and Leo was sitting there waiting on the bed. He had a puzzled look on his face.

“What’s on your mind, son?”

“Dad, what’s mentoring about?”

“Mentoring, huh? Did Nick tell you about that?”

“Yeah. He said he was really hoping you would be his mentor.”

“Well, son, it’s something we do in our family. When a father has a son, they spend a lot of time together, and the father teaches the son about our ways. About sex and pleasure, and taking care of each other. Eventually, though, the son has learned enough. In our clan, a son spends five years with his father. After that, though, he goes to another, older member of the family for another five years. There, he learns all kinds of new things. It helps keep our family together. Do you understand?”

He nodded solemnly. He didn’t quite get it yet, but he would.

“Dad, there’s something else I want to ask you.”

“Go for it, son. Never be afraid to ask me questions.”

“I would like to learn how to fuck like you and uncle Will and Nick do.”

I felt myself grinning like a fool. “I’d love to teach you, son. I want you to learn with me. Would you like to try fucking me?”

He blushed. “Do you like getting fucked, dad?”

“I sure do. When I was young like you, my dad used to fuck me like I fuck you. Now I usually like to be on top, but I still enjoy getting my ass worked like you do.”

“What do I do? How do I start?”

I sat down next to him and put my hand gently on his cheek. We stared into each other’s eyes, taking a moment to bond with each other and appreciate each other. I leaned in and gave him a kiss, a long passionate one.

“It’s important to make sure you’re both in the mood. Spend some time touching and kissing each other. Pay attention to his smell; you’ll know he wants you inside him by his scent.” I pulled him in close; he buried his face in my neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.