Monica Mechanic - Cover

Monica Mechanic

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 16: Return and Consequences?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Return and Consequences? - Damsels: Incredibly beautiful and sexy - check! Want a baby and willing to risk their lives to get one - check! Perpetually horny and oversexed - check! So, they're pretty much all the same, right? Pēteris finds out different. What if one is a Hero at heart, and one doesn't like men? Say what?! Meet Damsel Monica Mechanic and Damsel Trudi Masseuse. This story, is set in Lazlo Zalezac's 'Damsels In Distress Universe,' and is a sequel to 'Pēteris' a story that should be read first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Pēteris, his Companions, and his Damsel stayed at Turtle Haven long enough to visit, settle in their new families, and sort through and maintain their equipment. Robyn spent most of her time with the young healer, Robinblue, discussing their soon to grow medical school.

Nights were spent with a very lovely, amorous, and exceedingly horny covey in Pēteris bed.

Items to be placed in bank boxes were packed, final baths taken, and a small convoy set out for the town’s bank. There, Pēteris was greeted warmly by the recently transferred banker, Robert, who told him, “Mavis will be disappointed to have missed you this trip, and I miss hearing your tales. Maybe next time.” He turned to hug Robyn and Miriam.

Before entering the bank vault, Pēteris took Monica, Maggie, and Charles aside for one last caution, “Maggie, Charles, remember that you are the boss – not Monica.” He turned to Monica, “You, my lovely have decided to become a Paladin. Paladins are warriors and not the boss. Remember that distinction.”

He embraced Monica and whispered, “What you are doing is very brave and very dangerous. It is also very needed. BUT, remember that when I return, I may need to take you back to Crossroads – or maybe even some other Hero. Remember your promise.”

In the vault, three fingers were inserted, three boxes appeared, and the four returning adventurers removed all but light clothing and placed everything in the boxes. Hands were linked, and when the lids were closed, pops sounded as the boxes disappeared and the four were transported to a different reality.


As the quartet returned to Crossroads they heard, “Yes!” Soo-Min stood holding a twin while Moira held her brother. “I will marry you!”

“Strip!” ordered Moira as she stepped forward. “Into the shower; you stink.” She turned and greeted Trudi, “Welcome Damsel Trudi Masseuse; I’m Moira Caretaker, and this is Soo-Min Au-Pair. As soon as you are showered, we’ll get you into the healing chamber.”

Pēteris hung back and whispered, “Galahad, is it possible to get a ring for Soo-Min? I’d like one as close as possible to the ones my current wives wear.”

“It can be done,” Galahad quietly replied, “but that is something your Caretaker must request as it doesn’t pertain to your immediate physical wellbeing or comfort.”


When the term ‘cluster fuck’ is employed, the activity being described is usually a disaster of one sort or another. With the multitude involved with getting Trudi pregnant, the process could also be described as a ‘cluster fuck.’ In this instance, it was a joyous, orchestrated cluster fuck, with many happy, random variations over many days.

While Trudi was in the healing chamber, wedding preparations were completed, and Pēteris, Robyn, and Miriam each took their turns in the second chamber. Trudi emerged to find rescuers and their support dressed formally. Moira assisted her into a replica of the dress worn by Soo-Min at Moira’s wedding and Soo-Min was wearing a wedding gown identical to that worn by the three former brides that Soo-Min was now about to marry.

Pēteris stepped over to Trudi and told her, “Trudi Masseuse, you’ve been brave, and patient and very supportive during a very unusual adventure. We invite you to witness our marriage vows while we join with another patient lady who has supported and loved us.”

When Trudi indicated her willingness, he continued, “All in my family are fully aware of your needs and wants. We promise to make our honeymoon into the most glorious, loving, fucking orgy that you could ever wish. Your baby will be beautiful!”

The first vows ended, and the petite Asian woman with lovely almond eyes, gathered four hands with hers and declared, “I, Soo-Min, do commit myself without reservation to join your family as wife and to be wife and helpmate to you all.”

Tears began leaking when Pēteris produced a ring, identical to the sapphire wedding bands worn by her new mates, and announced, “With this ring we take you as our wife, forever and a day.” He was rather proud of that last pronouncement.

There was a round of deep kisses that included Trudi, and Soo-Min began throwing off her clothes. Quickly naked, she turned and began divesting Trudi of her gown and sandals, telling her, “We’re both owed a whole lot of good sex, and that starts now!” She took Trudi’s hand and pulled her to Pēteris and gathering him, on to the family’s huge bed.

Moira, following close behind, told Galahad, “The twins should be down for the next hour or so. I’m on duty, so call me if they wake early.” Naked, she pulled her remaining two wives with her into the bedroom.

Soo-Min was already between Trudi’s legs, her own butt raised for Pēteris’s entry. She needed no foreplay; she’d been ready and patiently waiting since his return from Chaos. Moira knelt at the thrashing Trudi’s head and told her, “When you need a restorative, raise your hand like so,” she demonstrated, “and Galahad will place a glass there.”

Barely aware of anything but the tongue between her legs, Trudi nodded and soon screamed out her first orgasm. Moira bent and began a long, deep kiss while the two Companions – sister wives – each began circling one of Trudi’s breasts with their tongues.

When Soo-Min felt Trudi’s second cum approaching, she pulled back and motioned to Pēteris. Trudi moaned at her sudden loss, then screamed out her cum as Pēteris’s cock penetrated her virgin pussy. She cared not a whit which gender was stimulating her, and when Pēteris’s own cum filled her, her hips rose to pull him in as she threw out her third orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.