Monica Mechanic
Chapter 9: Reunions

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Reunions - Damsels: Incredibly beautiful and sexy - check! Want a baby and willing to risk their lives to get one - check! Perpetually horny and oversexed - check! So, they're pretty much all the same, right? Pēteris finds out different. What if one is a Hero at heart, and one doesn't like men? Say what?! Meet Damsel Monica Mechanic and Damsel Trudi Masseuse. This story, is set in Lazlo Zalezac's 'Damsels In Distress Universe,' and is a sequel to 'Pēteris' a story that should be read first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

The party of four was now a day, more or less, behind Monica, or ‘Monty’ as she was now known, and her entourage. The journey had been speeded for Pēteris’s party by the lack of ambushers but slowed by the need to investigate the signs of fights and various piles of corpses. They noted the acquisition of two ladies and approved of their addition to the daily exercises.

They, too, continued their daily exercises and weapons practice, patiently spending extra time ensuring that Bron made progress beyond his deadly accuracy with a bow and crossbow. He now had the basics of first aid and sanitation, and had upped his game when cooking.

The road was widening and the landscape becoming– more recognizable as the one leading to a familiar town. The town was more familiar to Miriam and Robyn, as it was the scene of their accosting Hastert, Stumpy, and Hastert’s other followers. There the bargain with Hastert was sealed and more. In their former adventure, along with Charles, they had stayed at this inn longer than almost any other.

Pēteris and Maggie had spent their time in the woods and on the road leading from the far side of town to Hastert’s stronghold. During their time preparing to ambush Hastert and rescue the Damsels Annie and Katja, Maggie and Pēteris had become very close indeed.

He had no interest in his Companions meeting up with Hastert or his man, Stumpy, and knowing that the town was most likely safe – Charles and Maggie being ahead of them – Pēteris decided to send Bron to the inn alone. He described Maggie and Sarah and told him, “If you don’t see them, seek out the Innkeeper, Jesse, in private and inquire. Let them know that we are on the road just a little outside town.”


The loud sound of pounding hooves caught Pēteris’s attention along with Robyn’s, “Here they come,” and Miriam’s “Took longer than I thought.” Facing away, he was going to turn when a large roan halted alongside, and a rider spun in the saddle and launched onto Pēteris’s lap and into his arms. Sarah. Little Sarah. Maybe small, but all beautiful woman! As she gifted him with a searing kiss, her legs surrounded him.

He began to wonder if he was going to be wearing her like his chain mail shirt, but an equal sized Palomino halted on his left, and a stinging smack sounded on Sarah’s butt as a smiling Maggie told her, “I saw him first, bitch! Leave some for me.” Then Maggie grinned, and told Sarah “Well done, Sister. Now make room!”

Sarah gave him a peck, lifted both legs, and like a trained acrobat, spun back onto her horse. Pēteris’s lap was vacant for only an instant as Maggie lifted her legs and slid sideways. Her kiss was every bit as passionate as Sarah’s, maybe more. Barriers down, Pēteris let himself go and dove in.

Kiss over, Maggie tucked her head under his, snuggled, and let loose the tears. “Oh Pēteris, I missed you so much,” she wailed.

Shortly, Robyn and Miriam positioned themselves on either side, carrying on a dialog. Robyn used a welcoming motion to invite Sarah into her lap, and the teen willingly slid over.

Miriam, “Men, they won’t listen and they won’t believe!”

Robyn, “Acted like he hadn’t married them.”

Miriam, “Used Sarah’s injuries to rationalize no sex.” She looked across Pēteris at Sarah and told her, “It’s gonna be fixed, Honey. We know how to share, and he knows it.”

Pēteris’s Companions - wives - continued until he finally interrupted to protest, “But they’re married. What about Charles and Tristan?”

“We have rights!” Maggie stiffened and told him. “You promised and they agreed.”

Sarah joined in, “You have more than one wife. We can have more than one husband. What’s the big deal?”

Maggie finished, “Pēteris, you taught us love. You taught us to share – that love doesn’t need to be restrictive.”

Pēteris knew he was done, so he pulled up Maggie for another long kiss, and then leaned over to place an awkward kiss on Sarah. It might or might not be tonight, but it would be...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.