Monica Mechanic - Cover

Monica Mechanic

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 4: Conundrum

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Conundrum - Damsels: Incredibly beautiful and sexy - check! Want a baby and willing to risk their lives to get one - check! Perpetually horny and oversexed - check! So, they're pretty much all the same, right? Pēteris finds out different. What if one is a Hero at heart, and one doesn't like men? Say what?! Meet Damsel Monica Mechanic and Damsel Trudi Masseuse. This story, is set in Lazlo Zalezac's 'Damsels In Distress Universe,' and is a sequel to 'Pēteris' a story that should be read first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

As they traveled, the company continued to rotate positions, both as a way to stay fresh and alert, and to continue to acquaint themselves with the company’s newest members. Plus, whoever rode drag, led the horses bearing the canvass wrapped corpses.

As Monty and Charles learned more of Ayesha’s story, they recognized a kindred spirit. She was funny, sunny, and had a wide variety of interests and skills. She was well educated, unusual for a woman in this time and place. Neither Monty nor Charles could understand why her father would waste his investment, much less his daughter, on a jerk such as Malcom.

Ayesha could only speculate, as her life up to the appearance of Malcom had been completely different. Arranged marriages were common on Chaos, even usual among the wealthy, and the reasons were often not shared with one or more affected parties. Perhaps Malcom had some financial or nefarious hold or threat on her father. She didn’t know.

She told them that the attack began when Malcom ordered her to sleep with him that night, and she informed him once again that it wasn’t going to happen then or any night – ever. “He struck me and told me that once he had my maidenhood, he would be the only man who would accept me. I replied that a dog would be better than him. He threw me to the ground; I fought; you came; and he’s dead.”

Ayesha turned to look Charles in the eyes and told him, “I would have given you my maidenhood, still would – no regrets.”

“Not under those circumstances,” Charles told her. He then assured her that he had a plan to protect her future, and if that failed, she could escape and join his family for protection – as a family member or as family friend. He told her that they were currently on the correct road and described the town and the inn near his farm. “My parents recently joined in partnership to run that inn. Seek them out or Beatrice, the serving wench, and ask for directions to the healer’s farm. Say ‘Charles’ sent you – that’s my real name, but tell no one else on our journey.”

“My thanks and blessings,” responded Ayesha, “Should I come, my sister Asma will be with me, and likely AlvaBeth. Will they be welcome as well?”

“Our farm can always use more beauty, brains, and willing hands,” Charles answered. “They will be welcomed with open arms. And after this near misadventure, you need to know – you will each be welcomed – with open arms and dignity, virgin or not. I swear it. Ask Sarah!”

Ayesha stifled a sob.


The long days of travel offered many opportunities – as did the evenings and nights.

AlvaBeth, once assured of Ayesha’s support and discretion, enjoyed Charles almost nightly. She usually made up for any missed opportunity by doubling up on a subsequent night. Her appetite almost rivaled Monica’s, and instead of becoming rivals, they soon developed a deep friendship. They shifted so that they took their turns at guard together, and when Charles was otherwise engaged, they slept in each other’s arms.

Maggie and Sarah, secure in their family bonds with Charles, watched indulgently and made opportunities for these appetites to be sated – even to the point of conspiring to stand longer watches so that their husband could get enough sleep. Both pined in their deep love and longing for Pēteris and conspired on methods to have their way upon his return.

Ayesha and Autumn, both determined to remain virgins until the ‘right’ man appeared, sought the company of the other, for conversation, cuddling, and for sleep. Their inexperience prevented their pairing for night watch, but they were together whenever possible.

In the long days of travel, good weather and bad, country and village, the time they spent together meant they knew each other better than in a similar period on Earth or Cassandra. They became much like family, and learning of Charles’s offer of sanctuary, Autumn told Ayesha of her own home and that she would be welcome anytime.


The early morning stars blazed in the black before sunrise. There was no twinkle, so the atmosphere must be very still – few or no high altitude winds. Like on Earth, most inhabited areas of Cassandra had some form of light pollution; Chaos, with no moon and no electricity, had none. With the early morning watch, the woman from Cassandra sat on the edge of their clearing, across from Sarah and away from the embers of last evening’s fire. She absorbed the beauty of the sight, and in the otherwise stillness, she could hear and appreciate the sounds of Charles and Maggie making love.

Monica Mechanic, Cassandrian Damsel, was in distress. Of course she was; that’s what this was all about – or was it? Perhaps it was better said that she found herself with a conundrum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.