Monica Mechanic
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Damsels: Incredibly beautiful and sexy - check! Want a baby and willing to risk their lives to get one - check! Perpetually horny and oversexed - check! So, they're pretty much all the same, right? Pēteris finds out different. What if one is a Hero at heart, and one doesn't like men? Say what?! Meet Damsel Monica Mechanic and Damsel Trudi Masseuse. This story, is set in Lazlo Zalezac's 'Damsels In Distress Universe,' and is a sequel to 'Pēteris' a story that should be read first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Monica Mechanic was not your typical, every-day Damsel. She was almost anything but. Well, actually not almost, because anything on the wimp scale would not apply, and as the case with all Damsels, her beauty was extraordinary. She also wanted a baby, oh so desperately she wanted a baby, but she didn’t want to be given a baby, she wanted to take her baby. She knew how babies were made, of course, but going off, allowing a rape or two, then being rewarded by some muscle bound, preening Hero just wasn’t her style. But she really, really wanted a baby, so she applied to become a Damsel.

Before she reached menarche, she stumbled upon a documentary on Onna-Bugeisha, the female Samurai warriors of feudal Japan. She was fascinated. She joined martial arts clubs – weapons and hand-to-hand – and decided that the theory she learned (and surreptitiously practiced) would someday be put to practical use.

Monica was competitive. She didn’t always win, but when she didn’t win, she finished with a Cassandra equivalent of bronze or silver. She won footraces – short races and endurance races – and she placed at least second overall in every swim meet. Monica had no equal, not even close, when it came to Chaos trivia contests.

She was the first in her peer group to seduce a man, and she even managed to achieve more than one orgasm from the same man in the same day. (You thought that wasn’t possible? Well, she did! No, you aren’t going to find out how.)

Ménage à trois? Done that, with two guys, not with a pairing of women. That was another trophy on her shelf, but she decided another wasn’t worth the effort. Did we say that she really, really wanted a baby?

All of Cassandra knew that Damsels were selected by lottery, so she had to get into the pool. Monica suspected there was possibly another way to become a Damsel ... Whatever way that might be, she thought to use it, she probably needed to become a champion suck-up. She applied herself. She entered beauty contests, made herself into a world-class lover of women and men, and placed herself in predicaments where her rescue and simpering gratitude made all the news media – almost guaranteed after all those other championships. And, she researched, found the identities of several members of the Damsel Selection Committee, and allowed herself to be reluctantly seduced. Monica was competitive!

In spite of all her devious maneuvering, only The Powers That Be knew why Monica was eventually selected to be a Damsel. Maybe she was just lucky. Maybe she had fucked her way to being tapped. She had left no possibility uncovered. Maybe, just maybe, there was a Hero out there that The Powers That Be felt pushed the boundaries a little too much and needed a comeuppance? Could it be that said Hero’s name was Pēteris Aloysius Boyle, Junior? Maybe. Looks like we are going to find out.

Significant Carryover Cast

If you’ve recently read Pēteris, you’ll probably skip this cast list, as it is intended as a brief refresher of who’s who from that story. Characters of minor significance for this story have been omitted.

Maggie - Accompanied Pēteris on his first adventure. Married to Tristan,, Sarah, Blue, and Charles. Madly in love with Pēteris.

Sarah - Former abused slave, rescued by Pēteris. Married to Tristan, Maggie, Blue, and Charles. Madly in love with Pēteris.

Robinblue (Blue) – Young healer, partnered with Robyn. Married to Tristan, Maggie, Sarah, and Charles.

Charles (Les) - Accompanied Pēteris on his first adventure. Maggie’s brother and Husband. Also married to Sarah, Blue, and Tristan.

Pēteris (Pete) Aloysius Boyle, Junior - Hero. Former combat medic.

Miriam Moon - Sister of Robyn. Wife and Companion to Pēteris.

Robyn Moon - Nurse practitioner. Wife and Companion to Pēteris.

Daniel Moon - Hero. Grandfather of Miriam and Robyn.

Melody Caretaker - Daniel’s Caretaker on Crossroads.

Soo-Min Hero Greeter - Petite, Asian - has a severe case of the hots for Pēteris.

Moira (Pediatrician) Caretaker - Tall, slim woman with close-cropped flaming red hair. Married to Pēteris, Robyn, and Miriam.

Katja Analyst - Pēteris’s assigned Damsel from his first adventure.

Annie Veterinarian - Stranded Damsel when she became pregnant. Rescued by Pēteris during his first adventure.

Martina (Tina) - Annie’s toddler daughter. Fixated on Pēteris.

Galahad - AI, artificial intelligence, computer for Pēteris’ apartment on Crossroads.

Beavis - The town where Pēteris begins his first adventure.

Tristan (Tris) - Married to Blue, Maggie, Sarah, and Charles

Hastert - Minor warlord from Pēteris’s first adventure. Robyn’s customer for her potion.

Stumpy - Name given to Hastert’s minion when his hand was lopped off in a fight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.