How I Met My Wife - Cover

How I Met My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2: Late Again

During the two months that followed Sherri’s spanking, I was planning how I could bring her home late again soon. Ideally, later than before, so her punishment would last longer. I also needed to do this without her suspecting me in any way. Finally the chance came.

We had another picnic dinner, this time in a secluded spot at a nearby state forest. It rapidly became our most passionate time together. I explored her body with my mouth for the first time. Thinking this might be the evening, I left a hickey on the underside of her left breast. I caressed her clit through her panties until they were soaked. I started licking and lightly biting her pussy lips and clit. I could tell that she was getting very close to an orgasm.

“We better stop. If we don’t leave soon, you won’t be home before curfew.”

“Don’t stop! I don’t care if I’m late, just please don’t stop.”

I waited until after her orgasm subsided and suggested again that we should probably leave.

“Just a little more. Please.”

I turned the “little more” into two more orgasms. Later she told me that those were the first ones in her life. I find it hard to believe that she never played with herself and orgasmed before, but she was raised to think that touching herself was a sin.

As I had planned, she lost all track of time and I was home free. She would be severely punished, and she wouldn’t blame or suspect me.

“I might be able to sneak in.”

We parked a block away and I walked her to the edge of the yard. I stood in the shadows and watched as she walked towards the door. I saw her parents waiting to meet her and I raced to the bedroom window. It was late summer, so the window was still open and my view was terrific.

“Young lady. You are 48 minutes late. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Sherri could only stammer.

“Why on earth would you rebel against us so wantonly?”

This time Sherri hung her head and opted for silence.

“What were you doing that would keep you out so late? And why were you trying to sneak into the house?”

Sherri still couldn’t answer.

“I want you to go and prepare two switches. One, like you always do (which was thin and wispy). The second one should be much more substantial, at least a half inch thick.”

As Sherri came outside I carefully hid out of sight. I watched from the shadows as she cut and stripped the two switches. I was reaching into my pants and gently massaging my dick. I could hardly wait to watch what would happen next.

When she returned inside, she undressed and folded her clothes without a word being said.

“What sins do you need to confess before we pray?”

“I came home after curfew and tried to hide my sin by sneaking into the house” Sherri didn’t mention anything about making out.

The three of the knelt in prayer together. When they finished praying, Sherri stood up and her Mom started inspecting her body. She quickly found the hickey. Just like last time her mom had her lay on the bed and hold her knees apart. This time, as she examined her pussy she saw puffiness and redness. She commented to that effect and retrieved Sherri’s panties. When she inspected her panties she saw the extensive staining. She slowly ran her fingers between Sherri’s swollen pussy lips and they were still damp.

“You have been very bad indeed. I certainly hope that your virginity is still intact.” Her Mom said as she placed her finger inside to check her daughter’s hymen.

“Well that must have been the only thing you two didn’t do this evening. Your punishment will be 20 lashes with the switch to your breasts for the hickey. Another 20 to your womanhood for your indecent behavior. Then your father and I will each apply 48 strokes to your backside for your tardiness. Since this would be too much for you to handle all at once, we will split the 48 into 16 strokes from each of us, every day for the next three. Do you have anything you would like to say?”

“I’m sorry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.