Erotic Snippets
Chapter 4: Nightshift

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Nightshift - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

The word burbled around in my brain, and I sat there hating it. Ty had been working nightshifts for the past month or so, and we’d moved in together about two weeks ago. His new job was finally our chance to begin our life, but it also meant he worked only nightshifts, twelve hour nightshifts, to be exact.

It was something that ruined one of our favourite times: bedtime. And with it, playtime. He was all screwed up after five days or nightshifts, and our internal clocks were all wrong. If we ever got a chance to be in bed at the same time lately, it was for sleep only, but recently that was a rare and brief occurrence.

I had sat up as late as I could so we would get more time actually sleeping together when he came home at six in the morning, but now it was late. I switched the television off and set my empty tea mug in the sink, leaving the light over the stove on for Ty when he got home.

The bed was so empty as I slipped between its smooth cold sheets. I didn’t have much time to dwell on that fact, however--I was exhausted, and fell asleep quickly.

It seemed only seconds later that a second body slipped in next to me, but I knew it must have been hours. Stirring, I stretched.

I could hear Ty’s chuckle. ‘That’s it, baby. Stretch yourself out like a cat.’

I couldn’t help the grin spreading across my lips at him. My eyes opened and I looked at him. Ty was obviously tired and a little dishevelled, but he had showered and had slipped into bed next to me in his boxers.

‘Hi, love,’ I said, leaning over to kiss and wrap my arms around him. He held me close for a moment, and then said, ‘Did you see the time?’

‘At least seven,’ I guessed, glancing over. ‘If you’ve showered and everything... ‘

But my voice trailed off as my gaze settled on a clock. It was four in the morning, not seven or even six!

‘What are you doing home?’ I gasped. ‘It’s so early!’

‘The boss let us out. Said we’d been working so hard we deserved it. So I’m here, home to you.’

Beaming, I hugged him again, squeezing tightly.

‘Let’s sleep, baby,’ Ty said, lying on his back. I scooted up next to him, my body half-draped over his.

We were all snuggled and cosy and warm, and I was so tired and happy I’d nearly drifted off when I felt it--my leg was draped over his legs, even my thigh, and now I could feel that Ty had a throbbing erection.

I didn’t say anything, just smoothed my hand slowly over his stomach and slipped it beneath his waistband, running my hand up and down his hot length. Feeling him was making me wet.

I tugged at his waistband, and Ty lifted his hips so I could pull them off. My hand found him again, rubbing against his cock, and then I grasped him and slowly began to pump.

Ty reached over to pull my panties off. He turned onto his side, and I turned to face him as he lifted my leg over his hip. His thick rough fingers came to my pussy, rubbing slowly, and then he sank them inside me as I continued to jack his cock.

His breathing got shorter, and mine followed. We were getting more intense, touching each other more quickly, but I moaned, letting go of his cock.

‘Okay, I need you inside me now. I can’t wait,’ I gasped, and I was surprised how quickly he moved between my legs. I grasped him, opening myself at the same time, and Ty sank into me with a moan.

We were urgent, my hands at his back, his thrusts hard and fast into me. I lay there whimpering, wrapped around him, taking it and needing it.

It didn’t last long, but it was enough. Ty panted, ‘I’m going to cum soon,’ and I moaned, ‘yes,’ beneath him as my pussy contracted tightly around his cock.

‘You’re so hot,’ he panted, and then shoved into me brutally, shuddering as he came, moaning, lying on top of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.