Erotic Snippets
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘Mmm.’

Marsali rolled over restlessly as I slipped into bed behind her, the covers warmed by her soft body. The big ranch house was a comfort after the ravaging rainstorm outside. I’d gone out to make sure all the animals were accounted for, warm and safe. Although Marsali had asked if she could help, my kid sister had already done enough today, working herself silly trying to forget her woes.

The reason for her visit to my ranch was, this time, not the happiest. An awful break up with her boyfriend had sent her running to me for the summer. I’d always been the one to patch up her bruises, since Mum died when she was very small, and Dad worked hard for us but wasn’t home much as a result.

The six years between Marsie and me hadn’t mattered much. We were happy doing teenage things together even after I turned twenty.

Now she was seventeen, full of heartbreak, and I was trying to put a smile back into her eyes.

Cursing quietly to myself, I wiggled out of my damp jeans and plaid button down shirt and snuggled in beside my sister. She turned sleepily, brushing thick red locks from her eyes to look at me.

‘Maggie? Is everything all right?’

‘Yeah, Mars. It’s all good. Are you having a good sleep?’

She sighed, shaking her head. ‘I guess. I love the rain.’ For a moment she smiled, glancing at the window. It was completely covered in with rain pounding against if. Then she continued--’but I miss that disrespectful son of a bitch.’

Frowning, I reprimanded her. ‘Mars, he was not a nice person. I bet he wasn’t even a good kisser.’

She giggled. ‘Nope.’

I returned her smile with twice the warmth and then leaned over her, pressing my mouth to hers. I felt her smiles against my lips, gently kissing back.

Us kissing wasn’t new. I’d never had a serious boyfriend, for various reasons, but when Marsie had been curious about kissing at thirteen or so, I helped her learn. We didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, and had plenty of fun making out together. I knew there were things we didn’t say, when we fell asleep after kissing every night. I could see the glimmer in her eyes, the darkness in them that reflected the hunger our actions pulled up in her. It was the same for me, the ache that only my fingers buried in my pussy eased.

‘There.’ Now I pulled back, smoothing her curls back on a motherly gesture of affection. ‘Isn’t that better?’

Marsie nodded, smiling. ‘Much.’ Her gaze flickered back to my lips and I grinned.

‘You don’t have to ask, lamb,’ I chastised, before my fingers slid through her hair, knotting there. This time her eyes closed before my lips touched hers, and at the softness of ours mouths touching, my sister made a little quiet happy noise in her throat.

Happy that I was making her happy, I allowed a little more of my passion to come into our embrace. I kissed her with more hunger, my mouth hot on hers, gently probing with my tongue.

Marsie gasped, granting me access to the inside of her mouth, and I enjoyed this privilege incredibly, nipping gently at the corner of her mouth--biting was something we’d never done together before.

Pulling away from her lips to trail kisses down her smooth neck, I could better hear how laboured Marsali’s breathing became, great panting breaths hot in my ear. She wasn’t expecting it when I pulled back her tank top, cupping her soft breasts in my hands, loving the warm heavy feeling of them. However, Marsali wasn’t protesting at all, even considering our new territory, and I looked up at her.

Her brown eyes were wide and darkened with desire, watching me. At my unvoiced question she nodded, spreading her thighs. Yes.

I crawled between them, settling my own hips into the warm cradle she made for me. Our mouths were sloppy and loud together, and I stopped to pull off my undershirt so our breasts could rub together. Mine were larger than hers, and more golden, considering all my outdoor work, but they were gorgeous together, our cherry red nipples rubbing against one another.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.