The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 20: The Families Story 04 – The Family Established Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Families Story 04 – The Family Established Again - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 3

We sat and talked about logistics for a long time. We settled a lot of issues and I was still feeling like I had hospital ‘stuff’ all over me.

“My loves, I am going to take a shower, if anyone wanted to join me, just to make sure I don’t fall and hit my head, I wouldn’t mind.”

“The man of the house is that weak, is he.” Blossom stood with her hands on her hips.

“No! I am a manly man.” I stood and put my hands on MY hips.

“Well then, manly man, go take your shower and we will get some food ready.”

I went to the bedroom and stripped for my shower, expecting to be mobbed by my spouses, but no one came in. I washed and shaved and dried and dressed and walked back to the living room to find three naked women. Lynn and Erin were each nursing a baby.

“Is it just me or do those two seem to eat a lot.”

“They do. The doctor says that they are way above the average on the growth charts. We don’t mind. As far as the babies are concerned the tap is always open and available.”

“Do Taylor and Margaret still nurse?”

“Not as much as they used to. It seems like they like to do it when we cuddle as opposed to just going for a meal. Genevieve and Erin Lynn are starting to do the same. However, these two more than make up for it.”

“My husband? Aren’t you a bit overdressed?” Blossom raised an eyebrow at me.

“It looks like it. Do you think the babies can stand seeing a naked man?”

“I think that if their daddy doesn’t strip I am going to put him back in the hospital!” Lynn smiled. It was evil, but it was a smile.

I went back to the bedroom and took off my clothes and put away the pants and shirt and left the underwear and socks on the bed. When I returned to the living room, Blossom patted the spot next to her and as Erin and Lynn nursed the babies Blossom and I sat watching. We cuddled on the couch and I had my hand on her bare belly. As we watched my kids feeding, we also kissed a few times.

“Lynn, aren’t they cute?”

“Yup. Erin, I wonder how we do a four-way?”

“I got dibs on Paul’s dick!” Erin claimed her favorite part.

“No!” Penelope jerked a little at her mom’s sudden increase in volume.

“Sorry, Penelope.” Lynn said as she stroked her little head. “Erin, you know how much I have missed that dick of his. At least tell me that you will share.”

“Do I get any say in this.” I asked.

“You get to say ‘Thank you’ and ‘Oh shit’ and ‘Ooh, right there’ and so on.” Erin replied.

“Ok, as long as I have a say.” I had no other options.

“Honey, I am your wife, don’t I have dibs?” Blossom looked at me with those eyes.

“I can see that this whole three wives’ thing is going to be rough. Maybe the little blue pill.”

“You know, so much has happened since you got hit on the head. I’m worried that it is still going too fast.” Blossom spoke softly as she leaned on my shoulder and turned the mood a little somber.

“Talk me through it, maybe that will help.”

“Well, first I find out that you aren’t you.”

“Yeah I can see how that would be a bit of a plot twist. But I am me. I don’t feel any different than before or after the knock on the head.”

“Second, I find out that you are married.”

“Ditto my first statement.” That made Blossom laugh.

“Third, I find out that you are married to two women.”

“Yeah, that would mess me up too.”

“Fourth, both women are much prettier than me. I mean look at Lynn’s face and eyes. And that ass! Wow.”

“Thank you, lover!” Lynn looked up from her nursing baby.

“Fifth, Erin has the biggest tits and the most loving heart. How could I hope to keep you just from her, let alone her and Lynn?”

“Blossom, love will take care of all of that.” Erin looked up from her baby. “He loves you and that really IS good enough for me.”

“Sixth, I found out that I like girls. I was worried that it would turn me away from you.”

“I don’t just have two wives, they are not only married to me, they’re married to each other. I’m hoping that they will end up married to you as well as me. God, I love you.” I kissed her softly.

“Even with these tiny little breasts and these little bumps for nipples?” she looked down at her nude body.

“Little bumps? Those are almost as big as mine! And don’t forget that furry pussy and those wonderful pussy lips.” Erin giggled.

“I shaved once, you know.” Blossom sudden turned sullen and got a very bad look on her face.

“Why did you do that?” A bald Lynn asked.

“The hair or the look?”

“Pick one.”

“I was young and dumb and I had a boyfriend that said he would love me forever if I shaved. I decided that we would be together forever, so I faked my parents signature and went to have electrolysis and have it removed. A few days later, when it wasn’t tender anymore, I showed him, he fucked me, and then he left me and bragged all over school what he had talked me into and how we had fucked and if anyone needed proof all they had to do was ask the girls in gym class after showers.”

“I was so embarrassed, that I tried to take my life. My parents moved us to Galveston and I went to another school and over a few years it grew back and I never trimmed or cut it. I went to college, but I never had another man in my life. I didn’t date, I didn’t fuck, I just hid. One day at work, one of the girls asked me why I hated everybody. I didn’t, but I never went out, hell I seldom talked to anyone.”

“They asked me to go out with them and we went to a country bar. They got me into line dancing and I liked it. I always loved to dance, and line dancing meant that I didn’t have to dance with any guys. My life went that way for almost two years until one day I was teaching my line dancing class and this man walked in.” Blossom looked at me. “He looked lost. For the first time since high school, I was drawn to a man. And the rest, as they say, is history.”

“I think that I may trim it back a bit now. I would love to have a bush like you, Lynn. Being bald down there was like a badge of shame so I let it go wild.”

“Blossom, does it make any difference that I love your pussy?” Paul asked.

“Will it matter that Lynn and I love it too?” Erin looked up from her baby.

“Oh Erin, you haven’t even been close to it. And Lynn hasn’t either.”

“I got a pretty good look the other day in the shower, so If you let us, we will.” Erin winked at her.

When Erin and Lynn were done feeding the babies we went to the kitchen and Blossom began giving orders for each of us to do our part in preparing dinner. I cut up some carrots and celery. Lynn began mixing dough for pasta. Blossom began making a sauce for the pasta.

“Oh oh!” Blossom stopped.

“What’s the matter lover?” Lynn asked.

“I ran out of the most important ingredient for the sauce.”

“What is it?”

Blossom had a very strange look on her face. You know the one? Like when you realize that what you are about to say is going to be taken the wrong way, no matter what you do, it is not going to look good.

“Um ... oh shit! I ran out of milk!” Blossom spoke quickly and quietly.

“Why is that so bad?” Lynn asked.

“Lynn! I know what our little wife is thinking.” Erin smiled.

“NO! I was not thinking that!” Blossom blushed.

“Lynn, I think she is thinking that.” Erin’s smile got wider.

“Erin?” Lynn paused for a few seconds before the lightbulb went on. “Blossom, you little vixen!”

“No! I am not. I wasn’t. Shit. It just popped in my head. I just thought ‘Oh, no milk. Where’s Erin?’.”

I broke out laughing. I was laughing so hard my side and head hurt. Lynn was also laughing, though not as hard as me. Erin was just amused. With a smile on her face, she just walked over to Blossom holding her left breast out like a fire hose.

“Alright. Where do you want it?”

“In my mouth! It has been a long time.” I really tried to stop laughing and sound serious.

“Stuff it Paul!” Erin blasted me.

“Erin, I was not serious, and I am so embarrassed to have said it.” Blossom was tearing up.

“Sweetie, I understand. You did not run out of milk on purpose. If you have not figured it out by now, Lynn and Paul have spent a lot of time sucking on these. They enjoy the taste, I do too, although I think Lynn’s is a bit sweeter than mine, and at times she makes more than I do. So let’s start filling whatever you need filled.”

“Can I lick the bowl?” I was still trying to stop laughing.

“Tonight, you WERE going to get to lick all of the bowls. But maybe not now” Lynn declared. I got serious, fast!

Blossom went to the kitchen table with a one quart measuring cup and set it down. She held out a hand to Erin. She took the small offered hand and went to the table. Erin sat, and lifting her left breast, placed it in the cup and began to knead the breast until it offered up her white nectar. Lynn looked around and found a smaller measuring cup and began to milk herself into that cup.

I stood there and, in that moment, I saw the future. Three married women, helping each other out and being intimate in a mostly innocuous way. It was sexy while not being sexual. It also reminded me that before the disappearance, I had worried that my wives were not as intimate with each other as they were with me. That did not seem to be an issue any longer and what’s more, Blossom was being welcomed in as an equal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.