The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Terry’s Story 04 – My Blossom’s In Bloom

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Terry’s Story 04 – My Blossom’s In Bloom - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – August – Year 2 Ryan and I walked around asking people for their e-mail addresses and we had the start of a huge email list. We were not going to stand around and wait for people to find our Facebook page. We promised to let people know when we had gigs and we promised that we would not bombard them with useless junk.

After the first three months, word of mouth soon had us doing three or four gigs a week and the band was making $1000 or more a night. Because of the idea of working the crowd between sets, we were sending out almost 2000 invitations to our performances. We started drawing hundreds to our gigs and we started to ask for less money up front and asked for a cut of the bar.

By the sixth month we were pulling in over $3000 a night. Bar owners would beg us to come to their bars and we were invited to play music festivals. We started to get some attention outside of South Texas, hearing from folks in Louisiana and West Texas and we started to open for some big regional tours that played in Houston.

My life with Blossom was progressing as well and one night after a great gig, she came to me as we out loaded.

“Terry, after you are done, we need to talk.”

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die!” She didn’t laugh.

We got into my car to drive home in silence. I dreaded the start of the talk for some reason my dream was nagging me, and it seemed that every bad thing about relationships always started with ‘we have to the talk’ line.

“Terry, we have been together now for over seven months and it has occurred to me that I do not know anything about you. Where are you from? Did you go to college? Who are your people? I think I would like to know more about the man I think I love.”

She said ‘I think I love’! I had been dreading this since the first night we met. I had told the guys in the band and sworn them to secrecy, but I guess it really was time. I put my hand in my jacket pocket and fiddled with the small ring box that was lying in wait for the right moment.

“You are right Blossom. We do need to talk.”

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die!” It struck me as funny that she would say that. I wonder why.

“No baby, you are not going to die. But you are going to be surprised. About a year and a half ago I woke up in a hospital and I didn’t know who I was.”

Cricket.

Cricket.

Cricket.

“Go on.”

“That’s it. I have no recollection of my family or my upbringing or my growing up. I have put together a new identity and I have built a life. I have a successful job, I have a nice place to live and I am in love with a beautiful woman. And, I have been living in fear of this day. I fear that it will change the way you feel about me.”

Blossom sat there for the longest time before she moved as close to me as she could in the front seat of my car. She took my hand and stared at me with those eyes. My heart stopped.

“Terry Smith. The first time I heard it I thought, what a fake name. Now I have a million thoughts going through my head. I think I want to go home and think about this.”

“Ok. Whatever comes out of all of this, please know that regardless of who I am, I love you with all of my heart.”

“To the best of your recollection.” She smiled sadly and stood.

I walked around and helped her out of the car, she hugged me and gave me a slight kiss on my cheek before walking to her door. I watched her close the door, got back in my car and drove home, where I sat on the couch and cried myself to sleep.


“Dad” “Who?” “You Dad.” “I’m not a dad.” “Yes you are and you are a husband.” “What?” “It is almost time to come home.”


I woke up in a cold sweat. What the hell was that? I hated these dreams. I looked around the room before I laid back down and fell to sleep. In the morning I was still shaken.

Between the dream and my revelations to Blossom about my past I felt like the good times I had been living since I woke up, were slipping away. The dream freaked me out, and yet it was somehow comforting. As I was sipping my first cup of coffee my doorbell rang.

“Hi lover.”

“Hi Blossom. Please come in.”

The woman was quiet and walked in to just sit on the couch and remain silent.

“Blossom, would you like some coffee?”

“Yes please.” I got the coffee and returned to sit next to the woman I loved.

We drank coffee and sat there. Finally, when the tension was just too great, Blossom spoke.

“Damn it Terry, I love you.” The words just burst out of her mouth.

Then more silence.

“Well aren’t you going to say something?” She looked at me with those eyes.

“I guess I was waiting for the rest of what you were going to say.”

“What else should there be? I love you. That’s it. You. It doesn’t matter to me if your name is yours or not. I was lying in bed last night thinking how I was going to tell my parents that I don’t know if your last name is really your last name. Then I realized that it didn’t matter as long as we loved each other.”

“Well, then I love you too and I have for a long time and if you give me the chance I will impress the heck out of your parents so whatever last name we throw at them, it won’t matter.”

“Good. I have been waiting for months. Are you going to take me to bed or not?”

“I am.”

“Let’s go.” Blossom stood and took my hand and led me to my messy bachelor bed.

“No wait! Are you sure?” I had to know that I was not doing something that she would regret in the morning.

“I am so sure!”

“Then will you marry me?

“Yes.”

Blossom pushed me down onto the bed and bent over and taking hold of my head and controlled the kiss. As soon as our tongues touch, she softened and paused to slide her tongue over mine. Pulling back, Blossom looked into my soul with those eyes.

“Terry, I love you. I have wanted this for a long time.” The tears were forming in her eyes.

“I may not remember anything about my life, Blossom Martinez, but I know what love is and I know that I love you.”

“Then give me something I have never had. Something that I have needed in me for as long as I knew what love was about.”

“Whatever you want. I will do anything you want me to do. I will make love to you and give you anything you want.”

“Then make love to me and give me a baby.”

“What will everybody think?”

“They will think that we decided to get married, spend the rest of our lives together and have babies. I had a dream about babies and now I want one or two ... or three.”

“Then I am going to give them to you and marry you and stay with you and love you forever.”

I stood up and we helped each other undress. Blossom laid down on the bed and I began kissing her feet. I worked my way up her outer legs until I was kissing her hips, just outside of her tightly curled black pubic hair was.

I began kissing at her feet again and worked my way up the inside of her legs, kissing the left side, then the right side until I was inches away from her sex. Blossom shivered through a small orgasm from anticipation. She flattened her back trying to force her pussy up to my face.

Instead I skipped over her now swollen, almost meaty, brown labia. I kissed across her lower belly and lingered around her navel. I paused for a bit and went back to gently blow my breath onto her thick lower lips. My now rock-hard erection was dragging on her lower leg.

She shuddered and looked at me with those eyes.

“Please. Please. Love me. Please.” Her pleas were almost pitiful.

I dragged my cock up her leg and to the glorious junction. I moved my hips to position the head of my cock between her lips and I moved forward. Blossom wrapped me up in her arms and with her legs splayed open, she lifted her hips forcing me to enter her, holding on as tightly, as she lifted her hips forcing me deeper into her.

I returned her thrusts and in a matter of moments I was balls deep. We kissed as we thrust ourselves together. We locked onto each other’s eyes and looked deeply into our souls. I could see the love in Blossoms soul. We shared love and passion and flesh until Blossoms eyes went wide and she began a long rolling orgasm. Feeling the heat as the walls of her vagina collapse around me, I pushed one more time and I loosed my first shot in months.

“My god, Terry! It was like I could feel the sperm hit the egg. It was a miracle!”

“I felt something too. Oh God, I love you.”

“God! What was that? I felt that deep inside me. I’ve never felt it like that. You gave me a baby!”

“It felt like I shot a lot into you.”

“So maybe babies?” She was smiling, and her eyes were glowing brightly.

We held each other and cried.

“Blossom Martinez would you marry me?” “Terry Smith, will you marry me?” We spoke at the same time, then we laughed and said “Yes” together.


In the morning, we made love again. This time there was no urgency. Blossom was pregnant. We both knew it. We made love, we held each other, we kissed and ran our hands across every part of our bodies. It was like we were blind and wanted to feel every square inch of our lover’s body. We made love again and then she rose to go to the shower.

For the first time I really saw the body of the woman I had grown to love so much in the past few months. She had a very small ass and really well shaped legs. Her little butt cheeks swayed when she walked. Her hips were not wide, but they did taper in to her waist and then her back flared out to a wide set of shoulders, well wide for a small woman. She had virtually no breasts. There were two small swollen spots, but they were topped with two of the largest, brownest nipples I had ever seen.

When she was done in the shower I dried her off and took her place in the shower. I quickly washed and shaved my head.

“I was wondering how you did that. How do you go so fast without slashing your head to pieces?”

“How do you shave your legs so fast without stripping off chunks? It is the same thing.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.