The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 8: Lynn and Erin’s Story 04 – Love And Obligations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lynn and Erin’s Story 04 – Love And Obligations - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 2 Lynn crawled onto their bed and put herself between her wife’s legs and began to taste her juices as she inserted her fingers into her wife’s wetness. She began with a combination of long licks from Erin’s anus to her clit and synchronized the sucking of the clit with insertion of her fingers and the massage of Erin’s G-spot.

Erin raised her hips to show that Lynn had hit the spot and that she needed her wife to keep doing what she was doing. Lynn went back to long licks and clit nibbles and G-spot flicks and continued over and over until Erin released some of the white nectar that her wife and husband loved so much.

Erin released wave after wave of her woman cum onto her wife’s face until she whimpered, signaling that she had enough of Lynn’s love making. Lynn moved up to her wife’s mouth and kissed her passionately, Erin tasted her own cum and turned her wife around, bringing her bright red strawberry patch to her mouth.

Erin’s tongue found Lynn pucker and she pushed the tip through as Lynn relaxed her sphincter to allow penetration. When Erin felt her tongue penetrate she brought her fingers to bear and soon one, then two, then three fingers were inside Lynn’s ass. Erin moved her tongue to Lynn’s lips and clit. She bit her hair and strained it between her teeth. Lynn’s bright pink clit popped out of its hood and presented another target for Erin’s attention.

Lynn returned her mouth and fingers to Erin’s pussy, by twirling the blonde curls of her pubic hair in her fingers and licking and nibbling the larger woman’s nubbin. Lynn squeaked and took a deep breath and held it as she came. After what felt like many minutes, Lynn exhaled and panted several times as the aftershocks rolled over her. She clamped her legs together squeezing Erin’s head. Erin knew this was actually a hug and returned the leg hug to her smaller wife’s head.

Lynn rolled off of her spouse and moved to her face and kissed her deeply.

“I love you forever, Mrs. Erin O’Dell. I am going to get a shower and go downstairs to get breakfast for me and see if Taylor and Margaret want to eat or nurse. My two should be up after them and I will nurse them. Then your two should be up and I will nurse them. You get some sleep. I am sure you need it after last night. And I am sure that we are going to have some hard days ahead. Sleep my love,”

“I love you forever, Mrs. Lynn O’Dell. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

Lynn took her shower and walked through the dark room to the soft sound of her wife’s soft snoring. She was naked, but it didn’t matter around the house and she knew that as soon as the girls were potty trained, and stopped wearing diapers, they would be naked around the house as well. Even when Paul came home, nudity would be the regular thing around their home.

Lynn scratched her crotch and ran her fingers through the bright red hair. She brought her hand to her face and inhaled her own scent. She liked the way she smelt and as she inhaled she remembered the joy she always felt when Paul did the same and took deep breaths when he was cuddled between her legs. She missed her husband. Maybe tonight, if she asked nicely, Erin would fuck her with that copy of Paul’s penis in her strap-on. She needed cock, but only Paul’s cock.

Lynn went the easy route and pulled out some cereal and milk and popped some whole grain bread in the toaster. She also pulled out some honey butter for the toast. A few minutes later the sound of two little girls waking could be heard on the baby monitor and a few minutes after that two sleepy-faced blondes came into the kitchen.

“Good morning my babies.”

The girls came to her and hugged her legs

“Morning Mama” Taylor usually did the talking for the two.

“Mama.” Margaret still sounded like she was half asleep.

The oldest twins were placed in their high chairs and Lynn presented them with breakfast.

“I have to go and get the other babies to feed them. so please eat everything and I will be right back, ok?”

“Yes mama.” Taylor said.

Lynn walked to the family room and up the stairs to the nursery. She found her two babies awake and smiling at her when she entered. She went to the bureau and took out a couple of towels and got her girls out of bed. Each baby knew the routine and they each climbed up on her leg, straddling it and took one of Lynn’s large dark pink nipples in their mouths and began to nurse.

The middle daughters had one hand on the outside of their mother’s breast and they held hands with the other. They closed their eyes as they nursed, and Lynn hummed a tune as her hormones fed pleasure to her brain. She could feel the tingle in her pussy from the pleasure her babies gave her. She remembered how wet she always got when her husband or wife sucked on her nipples, even before she had gotten pregnant.

Genevieve finished first and released the nipple, turning her head to rest it against her mom’s breast as she watched while her sister finish just after her. Lynn let the girls down and they waddled off to scoot down the stairs and terrorize their sisters. Lynn then put on her nursing harness and picked up her wife’s babies and set them in the harness. They each latched onto a nipple and began their breakfast.

Paul and the wives were always amazed that in spite of her smaller breasts, Lynn seemed to have more milk, or it seemed that her breasts could refill faster, than Erin’s. She nursed Penelope and Paula until they were full. During the feeding she walked back downstairs and into the kitchen to find Taylor and Margaret feeding toast with honey butter to Genevieve and Erin from their hi-chairs.

“Do they like it?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Taylor answered.

Lynn took the girls out of their hi-chairs and asked them to help clean up.

Lynn checked the kitchen and it was fairly clean considering the age of the cleaners. She looked at the clock and figured that she would have another hour or so before Erin woke so she went to the family room and turned on the stereo, put on some classical music and took out the kids toys. They really enjoyed playing and listening to music and classical seemed to suit them.

After an hour or so of play, during which Lynn caught the girls swaying to the music, she heard the stirring of a wife, and she rose to welcome her beautiful, naked wife downstairs. They embraced and kissed, then Erin did the good morning kisses to all of the babies.

The two youngest were still in the sling and were asleep. The four eldest were munching on cut up pieces of apple and orange and pear. Lynn realized that soon there would only be two babies to nurse. She hoped that Paul would come home soon so that she could nurse him and he could give her back the baby she had lost.

After dressing, Lynn went to the hospital to see Bosco on her way to work. Teri was still there and looked like shit.

“Hello Teri, how is he?”

“Hi Lynn. He is out. They induced a coma. He has been shot twice. Once by the bastard at close range and then it looks like he was shot in the melee after all hell broke loose.”

“What is the prognosis?”

“The doctor says they took out the bullets and the wounds are looking good. He lost a ton of blood and will need more surgery to repair damage to his internal organs. He lost some of his bowel and intestine. The Brothers are checking out the guys who started all of this to make sure that this was not an attack and that there is no retaliation.”

“How are you holding up?”

“I’m for shit, Lynn. Damnit, he just asked me to marry him and then Paul disappears, and Bosco says that he won’t marry me without his best man. We live together, and we are married in every other way. I love the big ape. Oh, Lynn! I don’t want to lose him again.” Teri finally released her pain, fear and tears on her friend’s shoulder.

“Hang in there Teri. We hope Paul comes home soon too. We have found a reason to believe that he has lost his memory. I am going to call the doctor that treated him in Houston to see if that is possible and if that might shed some light on our search.”

“I just don’t know what to do about Bosco. We don’t have the money to pay for all of this.”

“Don’t worry. He was injured on our behalf and we will make sure he is taken care of. I promise.”

“Really? This is going to be awfully expensive.” Teri was shocked.

“Really! Our family will find a way. You two are covered.” The two women hugged, and Lynn wiped the tears from her friends’ cheeks.


When Erin woke up that afternoon, the two wives were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee.

“Hi sweetie. How is Bosco?” Erin asked.

“He is bad. They had to remove part of his bowel and intestine and they put him in a coma until he heals some more. They don’t have insurance either. I think we should take care of him, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Erin was adamant.

“Ok, consider it done. What is next on the family agenda?”

“We are coming up on Taylor and Margaret’s two-year birthday and we need to plan for a party. I think that we can do it here or do you think that we should take it out somewhere? I’m sure that we can get Dara and Trent to come along and help ride herd if we want to take the herd out.”

“Erin, I think that the kids are still young enough that we can do the party here and have a great time. We can make their favorite food and make a cake and not have to worry about hauling babies and milk and all to some outside spot.”

“If Bosco comes out of the coma, maybe we can take the crew over to cheer him up.” Erin beamed at the idea.

“Oh, that is a great idea, sweetie. Teri will like it too. And lastly, we need to start talking about our plans if Paul doesn’t come back for a long time. I know you don’t want to do that, but we do have to do it.”

“The babies told us that he will be home.” Erin started to scowl.

“I know Erin, but we have to be ready in case it takes several years. You know the babies never did put a time period on the whole situation. We have six babies to take care of and we need a bigger house. We need to go back to looking for one.”

“We can do that. When he comes back I intend to have more babies. We may need a hotel by the time I get done with him!” Erin stated proudly.

“Erin O’Dell, you are out of your mind. But I want my lost baby back too. I will call the realtor and tell her that we are ready to move forward.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.