Hand Jobs and Dime Bags
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eddie Macleod needs a new source of income to buy pot with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

Benjie and I kept a standing Wednesday appointment for sex, with an additional Saturday appointment whenever I ran out of weed. I was earning enough to start buying lunch and saving up for a Christmas present for Kevin. I was thinking of getting him earrings to commemorate how we’d started dating. Unfortunately, the weather kept getting colder, and both Kevin and Benjie stopped going barefoot. In fact, almost no one was barefoot at school by Halloween, which made my school days much more boring, even if it was probably good for my grade point average.

On the bright side, the government offered to pay the full value of the Thibodeaux’ old house in Louisiana to use the land for President Gore’s wetland restoration initiative, which meant that Kevin would be living up here permanently.

To celebrate, I offered Kevin my anal virginity. My parents had stopped trying to press the issue of church after the two weeks I couldn’t take my earrings out, which meant that I had the run of the house every Sunday morning. Kevin arranged a week to fake sick. On the appointed day, I got out of bed and texted Kevin as soon as my parents left the house. We would have just over two hours. I had read on the Internet that a hot bath would relax your muscles and make taking a dick up the ass easier, so I ran a bath in my parents’ whirlpool and turned the jets on while I waited for Kevin to show up. To make sure I was in the mood, I ran the bathroom fan and smoked a joint. It felt incredibly luxurious, and I decided that I was going to make this part of my Sunday morning routine.

When Kevin got to my house, he let himself in and followed the sound of the water up to the bathroom. I handed him the rest of the joint, which he smoked while I got out of the tub and dried off.

“How do you want to do it?” he asked.

“I want to be lying on my back with my bare feet in the air. And I want you to suck my feet while you’re fucking me.”

“Can do.”

“Let’s go to my bedroom.”

I sat down on the bed and pulled out the bottle of hand lotion that I used for lube. I began fingering myself as Kevin took his clothes off. When he was fully naked, I spread my legs. I noticed that he’d worn a hoop earring in just his right ear. Kevin lubed up two fingers on his right hand and worked them into my ass. They stretched it a little, but not enough to hurt yet. With his free hand, Kevin held my right ankle steady as he sucked each toe in turn before swiping his tongue up my sole.

“I think I’m starting to get your foot fetish,” he explained, “it must have been all that footsie at lunch.”

“I hope so,” I murmured in response, “that feels so good.”

Kevin repeated the procedure on the other foot, this time working three fingers on his left hand into my ass.

“Are you ready for me now?” he asked.

“Yes, please, please fuck me.”

Kevin pressed his cock into me, gradually overcoming the resistance offered involuntarily by my sphincter. It hurt a little, and I groaned when he got it all the way in.

“Are you ok?”

“Just hold it where it is for a minute.”

Kevin leaned in to kiss me while we waited for my muscles to relax. When I signaled that I was ready he started slowly fucking me. It felt amazing, and I screamed out Kevin’s name while writhing in ecstasy on the bed. He took my big toe into his mouth and sucked it while continuing to fuck me.

The earring swung in time with Kevin’s gyrations as he pounded my no-longer-virgin ass. He kept going for several minutes until he was about to cum. With a final thrust he shot into my bowels, and stood there for a moment, panting. I grabbed my own dick and looked into Kevin’s eyes as I brought myself to an orgasm with his gradually softening member still inside me.

Instead of immediately cleaning up, Kevin climbed into bed with me and I pulled the covers over us.

“Thank you,” he whispered.

“I love you,” I whispered back.

We kissed briefly on the lips and cuddled each other until the alarm I had set for 12:00 – the time church usually let out – went off. We both got dressed. Kevin left, and I checked to make sure my eyes weren’t bloodshot and then went downstairs to start doing the breakfast dishes. When my parents got home, they had no reason to suspect a thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.