Hand Jobs and Dime Bags
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eddie Macleod needs a new source of income to buy pot with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

The next Monday, Benjie caught up to me on the way out to the bus stop.

“So how soon do you think you’ll be out.”

“A while. I don’t smoke that often.”

“Aw, man.” I realized that he was looking forward to another round of ‘alternative payment.’

“Hey, if you want you can always pay me cash.”

“You got a deal.”

“How’s Wednesday? I’ll tell my mom I’m going to your house to study for mid-terms.”

Wednesday afternoon Kevin and I both got on Benjie’s bus instead of our own. The bus driver either didn’t notice or didn’t care that we weren’t her usual riders, even though the bus was overcrowded, and we ended up three to a seat with Benjie. I took the opportunity to play a little footsie with him. I noticed him smile, but he didn’t say anything, and I didn’t know if he realized that it was intentional or not.

We got home before Benjie’s sister, so Benjie sat down on the living room couch and took out a 20-dollar bill.

“This is good for a hand job, right.”

“Yeah, so, if I show you something kind of weird I do with Kevin, do you promise not to tell anyone.”

“Dude, do you think I’m gonna tell people I paid a gay guy to jack me off?”

“Good point. Tell me if you like this.” I took his left foot in my hand and began massaging the sole.

“That feels good, man. You a foot fetishist or something?”

“Yeah, I love checking out your feet in history class, man.” I could see the head of Benjie’s penis poking through the flap of skin that I presumed was his foreskin. “Is this turning you on?”

“Yeah.”

I switched to the other foot. “If you sit in front of me tomorrow we can play footsie like we did on the bus.”

“How much will that cost?”

“It’s free.”

I noticed that Benjjie was all the way hard, so I turned my attention to his dick. Midway through, I let Kevin take over for a couple of strokes, so he would have the opportunity to feel an uncut guy. When he’d cum, Benjie offered Kevin and I the use of his bed, and we gave each other 69 before leaving.

The next day, I got to history class early. Benjie got in a little later and sat down in front of me. Eyes planted firmly on the teacher to make sure he didn’t catch us, I slowly moved my toes forward until they made contact with the soles of Benjie’s feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.