Pierced Ears and Bare Feet - Cover

Pierced Ears and Bare Feet

by jamesbreitbart

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: In an alternate history version of 2005 in which it is increasingly common for teenage boys to have their ears pierced and go barefoot in public, 14-year-old Eddie Macleod starts school in a new town.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   .

Chapter 1

It was the first day of high school, and I was starting at a new school, so I was a little nervous. My dad worked for a defense contractor, and when the war in Afghanistan started winding down, his company transferred him to their Norfolk office to work on the new class of destroyers. He was actually lucky not to have lost his job, but I wasn’t exactly thrilled about leaving all my friends in North Carolina. I’d been hoping that we would actually get to live in the city, but Mom and Dad had bought a house in a brand new subdivision in Princess Anne County – they said the school’s were better. I would be going to Darden High School.

The first day of school, I put on a striped polo shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and some old sneakers (Mom had insisted on buying me new ones, but they were too new to wear to school), and went out to the bus stop. They kids whose house it was were standing out front. I had seen them around the neighborhood when I was riding my bike, but we’d never actually met. I noticed the boy was barefoot – at my old school it was against the dress code to go barefoot even though it had become fashionable for teenage boys to start going around barefoot in the last couple of years.

“You must have just moved in.” the girl remarked.

“Yeah, a couple of weeks ago. I’m Eddie.”

“Ha, like Ed, Edd, n’ Eddy.” The boy joked.

“I’m Sam, and this is Noah.”

There was one other kid at the bus stop – Sam introduced him as Ben. He was a sophomore, and Noah and Sam were both in middle school. The same bus served the middle and high schools, so Sam, Noah, and my sister Annie got on with us. I took an empty seat across the aisle from Noah, which gave me an opportunity to discreetly check out his feet – ever since I was 11 or so, I had found guys’ bare feet a huge turn-on, although I didn’t really understand why.

My view of Noah’s feet was blocked when a kid sat next to me at the next stop, but I didn’t mind. He was hot, with a dirty blonde fauxhawk and diamond earrings in both ears. My old school had banned earrings for boys, too, and I wondered if Mom would let me get my ears pierced now. He was wearing khaki shorts, a purple polo shirt, and flip flops.

“Hi, I’m Kevin.” He had an accent I couldn’t quite place.

“Eddie. You a freshman?” I asked by way of conversation.

“Sophomore, but they’re making me retake some freshman classes because the graduation requirements are different where I’m from.”

“Where are you from?”

“Louisiana. We got evacuated to one of the navy bases around here before Hurricane Katrina, and my parents decided to go ahead and buy a house. They figured we could flip it once we move back.”

“Oh, I just moved here too. We’re from North Carolina.”

We compared notes on Louisiana and North Carolina until the bus pulled up to the high school. I went to my homeroom class, German, and sat down. The desks were arranged in a sort of semi-circle with a podium at the front for the teacher. After a few minutes the tardy bell rang, and the principal came over the loudspeaker. After the pledge, he reminded the school of recent changes to the dress code which were included in the handbook that every student had received, but no one (including myself) had read. As of that day, flip-flops were banned, but bare feet were allowed. Anyone wearing flip-flops was instructed to remove them before their next class. As he continued the announcements, I watched a boy sitting across from me remove his own flip-flops and put them in his backpack. He rested his feet on the wire book-holder thing on the desk in front of him, giving me a good view of his toes. I listened for his name as the teacher called roll, and found out that it was Cameron Marshall.

It turned out that he wasn’t the only person who had either showed up at school barefoot or had to take his flip-flops off, and I got a nice showing of guys’ feet over the course of the school day. When I got back on the school bus I noticed that Kevin was barefoot as well. As soon as I got home, I went up to my room and jerked off, thinking about all of the barefoot guys I’d seen that day.


Chapter 2

The next day, Kevin got on the bus with his younger brother, who looked like a miniature version of him without the earrings. They were both barefoot, and I got a stiffie looking at their soles from the seat diagonally behind them. By the time they got off, they had both acquired a fine layer of dirt from the bus floor.

I made the erection go down in German class by concentrating on the teacher, Frau Parker, a rather rotund woman who was a little too old to be teaching. It was fortunate because we had to shower and dress out for PE. I made sure to look down and get in and out of the shower as quickly as possible. I did notice that a few guys, Anthony Fuller, Craig Schmitz, and Matt Bousaid, went barefoot in the showers rather than wearing shower shoes, and stayed barefoot after class.

My next class was Earth Science – really boring teacher and no barefoot guys. I ended up sitting with Kevin and a couple of his sophomore friends at lunch.

“Hey, Eddie,” Kevin asked as I sat down, “are your ears pierced?”

“Nah, they wouldn’t let boys wear earrings at my old school, so I never bothered.”

“We’re piercing Alex’s ears Saturday if you want to get yours done too.”

“I’ll have to ask my Mom.”

“You think she’ll let you?” Ben asked, “I’ve been bugging my parents to let me pierce mine for years and they say I’d look like a hippie.”

“I’ll just tell her it’d help me fit in, and say your parents will be there.”

“You can tell her my mom’ll do the piercing.” Kevin said. I thought to myself that his accent was really sexy.

“Who’s actually going to do them?”

“I will,” Kevin responded. “I pierced a bunch of my friends’ ears back in Louisiana.”

“You have a kit or something?”

“Nah, I use a needle and a potato, and a bottle of Southern Comfort for anesthetic.”

“Cool.”

I finished lunch and went up to history, the last class of the day. I sat so that I had a good view of Brady Crabtree’s feet. He had long blond hair and wore a t-shirt that said ‘surf naked,’ so it was worth the effort. I made sure to look like I was paying attention, though, because the teacher was a real hardass.

I had discovered that I wouldn’t have time during the day to go to my locker, which was located in the drama hallway far away from any of my classes (also, filled with visibly gay guys that I didn’t want to be associated with), so all my books were in my backpack. I hurried out to the bus, hoping to sit across from Kevin again. Instead, Brandon Macleod (even though we have the same last name, we aren’t related), motioned for me to sit next to him. Kevin and Alex sat right in front of us, and Noah Altermann sat across from me. Kevin ended up inviting both Noah and Brandon to the piercing party.

I was focused enough on the conversation that I didn’t need to jerk off when I got home, so I started doing homework in the kitchen. Mom was starting to make dinner, and took the opportunity to nag me about extracurricular activities. I told her truthfully that I wasn’t interested in any.

“Well, have you made any friends?”

“I talk to a few kids on the bus. Actually, one of their mom’s is piercing a couple of guys’ ears Saturday. Can I go?”

“I don’t know how I feel about you wearing earrings.”

“Almost all the guys up here have earrings already,” I whined, actually it was closer to 50 percent, but I got the impression that most of the hold-outs were kids whose parents wouldn’t let them get pierced. “The other guys getting pierced are only in the seventh grade.” I omitted Brandon.

“Alright, but you’ll have to take them out for church and whenever Grandma and Grandpa are here.”

“I don’t think you can take them out for the first couple of weeks, but I can just skip church.”

Mom rolled her eyes, I was always looking for an excuse to skip church.

“Ok.”

“Thanks, Mom.” I went over and hugged her.


Chapter 3

Saturday morning I woke up earlier than usual to make sure I’d have time to jerk off and shower before going over to Kevin’s. I briefly thought about going barefoot, but decided against it. Even though, or perhaps because, I loved looking at other guys’ bare feet, I never took my own shoes off when I could help it. It felt like being naked in front of other people.

When I got to Kevin’s house, Noah, Brandon, and Ben were already there. They were all barefoot, even Ben, who had worn shoes all that week. I left my shoes at the door but kept my socks on.

Kevin handed me the bottle of Southern Comfort and I took a swig as he started working on Noah’s ears. We all passed the bottle around until it was our turn to get pierced. The only person who didn’t have any was Kevin, who needed to keep his hands steady to do the piercings.

I didn’t have much experience drinking, and the Southern Comfort had really hit me by the time I sat down. As Kevin leaned in to mark my ears, the thought occurred to me that we were almost close enough to be kissing. An electric thrill ran through my body when he touched my ears and my heart began pounding. As Kevin went to work, I continued to fantasize about kissing him. It seemed like an increasingly good idea, and when he finished, I actually did it.

Somewhat to my surprise, Kevin kissed me back. I was so excited that I didn’t notice the reactions of anyone else in the room. Kevin embraced me and I could feel his stiff cock through his pants. “Let’s go somewhere more private,” he whispered. I followed him up to his room and he flopped down on the bed. Impulsively, I knelt down in front of him and began sucking his feet.

“Mmmm ... that feels good,” Kevin murmured. I looked up and saw that he had his shirt off and was undoing his pants. I helped him pull his pants off and then returned to sucking his toes.

“Do my dick,” Kevin requested.

“Ok.” I started trying to suck his dick. I couldn’t fit the whole thing down my throat, so I rolled the head around in my mouth. It tasted really good. Kevin started to shoot off in my mouth. I wasn’t prepared for it, so I instinctively pulled off. Kevin kept cumming, covering my face and the top of my shirt in his sperm.

“You look hot with cum on you.”

“Yeah, but I’d better get this shirt in the laundry before my Mom gets home.”

I took the shirt off and used it to wipe the cum off my face. I kissed Kevin goodbye quickly and then ran home, threw the shirt in the laundry, and took a nap.

I woke up when my Mom and Annie came home from the store. Fortunately, I had sobered up, but I realized that I had forgotten my shoes at Kevin’s house.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.