Spanking My Wife - Cover

Spanking My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2: Wife Spanked at Work Too

“We need to schedule some time together with Robert (the owner of the company Sherri works for) to discuss punishments for your behavior at work as well as discussing a dress standard for you at the office.” I stated it as a matter of fact rather than a question.

“That might be interesting, I’ve always thought that he was a bit of a dirty old man.” Sherri didn’t seem to be protesting at all. She logged in to her work email and scheduled an appointment with Robert.

Monday morning we met with Robert. He was both the owner of the company and my wife’s direct boss. They were 2 of only 4 people who worked in the office area, most of the employees worked either in the field selling, or in the warehouse.

“Wear one of your schoolgirl uniforms, complete with knee socks. Skip the bra, I want glimpses of your nipples pressing against your shirt.”

It was a good choice. Robert could hardly take his eyes off Sherri the whole time. I made my wife explain.

“I learn from my mistakes best when I get spanked hard for making them. I’ve known this all my life, but recently I admitted it to my husband and hope that his punishments will help me become a better person, wife, and employee.”

Robert’s mouth hung open as his listened intently.

“Please keep a list of all my mistakes and poor behaviors during week. If you want, you can also write down the punishment you think I deserve. I am punished each weekend for all of the infractions for the week.”

“OK” Robert managed to stammer, “sounds good to me.”

I jumped in at this point, “I will send you a link to a video of her punishment for work each week. If you want, you can judge if the punishment was sufficient. You don’t have to watch. If you are offended or think that it constitutes any type of harassment, just delete it. Or you can save it to watch later, I only ask that you please don’t share it without asking me.”

Robert’s eyes sparkled as I described this. “I’d have to think about it more, but it might be important that I watch just to make sure that I assign the right amount of punishment for the infraction.”

We all knew he would save it and watch it over and over again.

“You might also notice that Sherri’s isn’t wearing her normal work clothes. She has a new, more embarrassing wardrobe. For instance today, obviously she looks like a teenage school girl which excites just about any red blooded male. You probably didn’t notice (of course he noticed) that she wasn’t wearing a bra or underwear. That is common in her new outfits. But I want to make sure you are OK with what she wears to work. And if you have suggestions, let me know.”

Friday evening, Sherri and opened Robert’s email together. His punishment log for the first week was: 10 spelling errors worth 1 hand swat each. 14 phone calls or emails where she wasn’t sufficiently customer friendly worth 2 strokes with the belt each. 1 accounting error worth 6 strokes with a cane.

“Is that an accurate account of your job performance this week?”

“I can’t argue with any of them.”

“Are the punishments reasonable?”

“I’m not sure about the cane, but that is only because I’ve never felt one before.”

“I ordered one online several months ago, but I’ve been hesitant to use it. Maybe now is a good time to try it out.”

“It sounds like you are anxious to try it.”

“I am. Do you think it is an unreasonable penalty for your accounting error?”

“No, I probably deserve even worse. My error cost the company almost $1,000 in penalties.”

“Your punishment log for home is longer than usual this week. I think it would be better if we split the punishments over 2 nights. I will punish you for your shortcomings at work on Friday night and move your punishments for shortcomings at home to Sunday.”

I had slowly accumulated a nice collection of professional grade video equipment and lights. Robert would be the beneficiary of this investment.

“Do I really need to be nude for my work punishment?”

“Your probably don’t need to be. I never told Robert anything about how you received your punishments. But I want you to be nude for it. I want you to undress while the camera is running. I want Robert to have great views of your body from every angle. I want your beautiful body to drive him nuts.”

“It won’t take much to make him crazy; he could barely take his eyes off me all this week. I doubt he will be able to get any work at all done next week.”

“Good. I’m about to start the cameras. I want you to undress and take your time folding your clothes neatly. Once your clothes are folded, kneel on the coffee table with your legs apart. I want Robert to have a clear view of your pussy while you are spanked.”

I began with the hand spanking, 5 on each cheek. On the last slap, I left my hand in place to spread her cheeks just slightly, providing a better view of her pussy, even showing the dampness developing between her lips.

I didn’t hold back with belt. These 14 strokes were given hard, most of them hitting Sherri’s upper thighs. Each of the stroke lefts a light welt, but is was one that would clear up quickly without any bruising as long as we used ice right we finished. The cane was trickier. I hadn’t used it yet. My first strike was too soft, barely making a line. The next one caused a loud scream as I left a deep welt between Sherri’s thighs and butt. The remaining 4 left clean welts on the thickest part of her bottom, which wasn’t very thick. Sherri was crying. The video could see that her cunt was nearly as wet as her face.

First thing Monday morning, Robert made Sherri come to his office and watch the punishment with him. Sherri couldn’t help but wonder how many times he had already watched this video over the weekend.; probably dozens.

“I’ll bet he needed Viagra just to keep jerking to this video” Sherri thought to herself and smiled.

“I asked your husband, and he said it would be OK if I looked at the after affects this morning”

I didn’t warn Sherri in advance that I had agreed to this, I was curious how she would react. Sherr calmly turned around, bent over at the waist, and lifted her skirt. She stayed that way until Robert told her to stand up. He stared for at least 10 minutes.

For the next several months, Robert found a slowly growing number of items each week. Mostly for the belt, but usually a few for the cane. Fewer and fewer offense earned a hand spanking.

“Robert’s email says that you messed up payroll this week?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“How badly?”

“I forgot to include overtime pay for the hourly employees.”

“Robert suggested that you deserved 18 strokes with the cane plus 10 on your pussy with a belt.”

“That seems harsh.”

“How many employees were affected by your error?”

“I counted 12.”

“Then I think one cane stroke for each employee affected is fair.”

“That sounds better.”

“Plus the 10 on your pussy with the belt.”

“What?”

“Those 10 are for making the error.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.