Spanking My Wife - Cover

Spanking My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

My wife, Sherri, is 44 years old. I know plenty of people claim it, but she doesn’t look a day over 22, if not younger. When we took our daughter to college orientation my wife was repeatedly directed to the student activities rather than the parent ones. With the right clothes and skipping make-up, I have been asked if I need a kid’s menus at restaurants. She is actually embarrassed to look so young; I love it. In a pony tail, or even better, pig tails it is easy to imagine I am with a teen.

My wife is blessed with the genetics for smooth, young looking skin. She is 5’2” and barely over 100 pounds, even after 2 kids. Her breasts are barely A-cups, with giant nipples. When they are hard they are nearly as big as the tip of my pinky finger. Her belly is flat and muscular but her hips have rounded out just a little from the kids. She has flowing auburn hair and light freckles, which only add to the apparent youthfulness when she goes without makeup.

Sherri came from a conservative home and for the first 20 years of our married life we had the most vanilla sex imaginable. While I was gone on a business trip, Sherri found my porn stash on the computer. While there was a variety of porn subjects, by far the most prominent was spanking. She confronted me when I arrived home, but not in the way I would have expected.

“I was looking for our old tax files on your computer and came across some folders I think you were trying to hide from me.”

“Oh?” I tried to play dumb.

“Don’t play dumb with me. You have a pretty large porn collection. Does it really turn you on that much to watch a woman get spanked?”

“Well, actually, yes it does?”

“Have you ever spanked a woman?”

“No”

“Do you ever fantasize about spanking me?”

“Honestly? Yes, pretty much all the time. I like to imagine it is you in place of the women in the pictures.” I wasn’t sure whether that would make things better or worse.

“If you promise to get rid of all your porn and never look at any again you can spank me. I want to be the only woman you look at or think about and if that means I have to endure an occasional spanking, it is worth it to me.” Sherri had obviously thought about this proposition a great deal since discovering my collection.

“Seriously? You really mean that. Even if the spankings hurt? Even if I want to use a switch or a belt?”

“I never told you, but I was spanked at home until the day I moved out and married you. I can handle a spanking much better than I can handle the thought of you looking at other women.”

I couldn’t believe my luck, so I decided to push it even further, “Could I take pictures and videos while I spank you so I have something to look at when I travel for business?”

“If you can promise me that no one else will ever see them and that you will never look at any porn again, then yes, you can take pictures when you spank me.”

“I want to spank you tonight, is that OK?”

“I thought you might. Go delete all the porn off your computers. Throw away any storage drives with porn. If you have any magazines or videos hidden, throw those away too. When you are done, I’ll be waiting for you in the study. But if I learn that you kept even one picture then you can pack your bags and leave.”

I kept everything electronically, thinking it would be easier to hide, so it wasn’t hard to get rid of it all quickly. I was in a hurry, I couldn’t wait to spank my wife. I stepped into the study and was shocked. My wife was dressed like a catholic school girl, including the white knee socks and shoes.

“I saw that many of the pictures you saved involved spanking schoolgirls, so I thought you might like it if I looked like a schoolgirl.”

I moved right to role playing the principal, “A schoolgirl who got caught skipping class, again. That will be 20 lashes with the belt, raise your skirt and bend over the desk.”

Sherri bent over the desk and wiggled her ass, “I don’t think these are regulation panties, you aren’t going to confiscate them are you?”

We had never role played ANYTHING in our sexual life before, so Sherri’s play acting was an incredible turn-on for me.

“Of course, I’m going to confiscate them. You can’t go around school without a proper uniform. I’ll have to keep this pair, you can spend the rest of the day without any panties.”

“I don’t know if I can handle the 10 extra swats for the uniform violation along with the 20 I’m already getting. Would you please reconsider?”

“No you’re getting all 30, and if there are any more protests from you I will add even more. I want you to count each swat out loud. If you don’t say it loudly or if you move from that position, I will do that stroke over.”

I gave her three swats with the belt. She didn’t flinch, but she also remained silent.

“When are you going to start counting?”

“When you stop playing and start actually spanking me.”

I swung a good deal harder and the belt made a satisfying crack against her skin.

“One”

By the time I got to 20, I noticed that Sherri was getting rather aroused. Her pussy lips were visibly swollen and moist.

“What kind of slutty school girl gets excited by a spanking? You are sopping wet.” I said as I slid my fingers into her cunt. I spanked her with my right hand as I fingered her with my left. Her hips bucked like a rodeo bronco as she orgasmed on my hand. I took off my pants and fucked her while she was still bent over the desk. She had two more amazing orgasms before I came.

“Don’t wash up or change, we are heading out for dinner.”

“Can I at least have my underwear back?”

“No, as you pointed out, they needed to be confiscated since they weren’t regulation wear.”

We went to a local open air mall and walked around before settling on a crowded restaurant. Sherri was worried the whole time that we would run into someone we knew and they would see her dressed as a schoolgirl. Or worse, that they would somehow find out that her panty-less pussy was dripping cum down her leg all evening. We barely made it in the door of the house and Sherri wanted sex again. Some combination of the spanking and the potential humiliation at the mall had made her extremely horny.

I was just as horny, but I sensed an opportunity, “I need a word with you young lady!” I tried my best to sound angry.

“What?”

“Did you think that I wouldn’t find out about you being spanked at school?”

“No, I wasn’t trying to hide it. Honestly, we were so busy this evening at the mall that I just forgot about it entirely.”

My wife had quickly picked up on the new role play. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have this new arrangement. I want to fuck her again just as badly as she wants me to fuck her. But this is my chance to establish spanking and roleplaying as consistent parts of our sex life. I need to stay the course.

“You forgot? Obviously you need more than 30 swats to get the message.”

“No. Please don’t give me any extra. My bottom is so sore already. I won’t be able to handle it.”

I was nearly certain that everything she said was still part of the roleplay. It came down to the look in her eyes as she said it; she looked excited rather than afraid. I really hoped I wasn’t projecting my desires when I told her the punishment.

“You will get 30 with the belt to match the 30 your received at school. When I finish, I will pin your skirt up and you will go into the backyard to cut and prepare a switch.”

It was already dark, so there was minimal chance that any neighbor would notice that Sherri was outside cutting a switch. If they did notice her, they wouldn’t be able to tell that her naked bottom was exposed.

Sherri’s bottom was still red from earlier, but I didn’t go any easier on her. I did realize that we would need a safeword for the future, just in case anything was going too far. I didn’t want to seriously hurt my wife, but more importantly, I didn’t want to push too far and end this new chapter in our marriage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.