Seasonal Dates: a Simple Christmas Story - Cover

Seasonal Dates: a Simple Christmas Story

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

I slept happily all night. Lois woke me with a light kiss. “Good morning, Randy.”

“Yes, it is that. It’s good to see you this morning.” We got out of bed and began our morning rituals. We dressed. Lois looked good wearing a pair of slacks that fit her bottom well. Her sweater looked good on her, too. I was wearing slacks and a sweater.

Hand in hand, we walked to my car and got in. I drove us to a chain restaurant for breakfast. We were seated and ordered breakfasts. Coffee was brought with the menus which was a good thing. I took mine straight. Lois added a touch of sugar to hers. She said, “Other than sheets, are you shopping for anything else in particular?”

“Not really. There are a few appliances I might find useful if they are cheap enough. I might pick up some pants if they’re reasonable. I’m open for ideas. What things might you want to buy or look at?”

We went shopping after eating breakfast. It was fun. We flirted with each other. I bought two sets of sheets and Lois picked the colors of both sets. I also purchased some new pillows and, at another store, some pants. I could have done this in less time but it wouldn’t have been near as much fun.

For lunch, we had Mexican at a restaurant I knew. The food has always been excellent and today was no exception. It was another joyous meal.

After our meal, we went to the mall to wander for a bit and to see if there was anything that either of us decided we just had to have. We held hands the entire time. We didn’t find anything to buy but walked by a theatre and saw times for a flick that we each admitted we would like to see. We had an early supper and went to the movie. It was a romantic comedy and we enjoyed it while holding hands.

We left after watching some of the credits. Lois said, “Take me to our place, Randy. I want to be held and kissed.”

I smiled and drove us to my condo. We brought the packages from my car. We went inside and dropped the packages. I took her in my arms and pulled her close while we kissed. It was steamy. Both of us had been flirting with each other the whole day and evening. After that first kiss, we half fell and half sat on the sofa. She was straddling me again. It wasn’t as obscene this time since she was wearing slacks but we were touching and rubbing each other as we kissed. Finally, I broke the kisses and put my head back to breathe.

“Lois, I’m happy with everything about you I’ve found and hope you are, too.”

“Oh, Randy, I am! I am!”

I smiled. “You use my name a lot. Are you afraid you’ll forget it?”

“No, Randy. I like your name and enjoy using it when we talk. It’s one of the incidental things about you that has never been true before with anyone else. I’ve kissed other guys before and called their names just not kissed as joyfully nor used their names as often. Randy, there is something about kissing you and saying your name that warms me through and through.”

“I don’t guess I mind, particularly since it brings you pleasure.”

“That’s good. Let’s sit down on the sofa a minute. I want to talk to you seriously because this will come up sooner or later. I admit that I’m telling this so there may be some bias involved.

She looked me in the eye and said, “You’re real. Everything I’ve seen about you has been real. The only thing I didn’t and don’t understand was Nadia.”

I grimaced. “That, unfortunately, is all too easy to explain. I met Nadia on that second Sunday and Gloria pushed us toward each other. Nothing was going on until that afternoon when she came to my condo. She called and then came over. She offered a deal. We would be each other’s dates for Christmas for such parties and events that might occur. Wednesday, before Christmas, she made a second trip here and broke up. She just wasn’t interested. I didn’t blame her. I had quickly become uninterested and, even as a date of convenience, it just wasn’t that convenient. Thus, on Christmas Eve, I was available when you kidnapped me and took me to your mountain hideaway.”

She looked at me with a smile. “I’ve heard no complaints or moaning about your fate.”

“You won’t either. I’m happy. You’ve been a great partner for starting a good new year. I like the way this year looks to be going.”

That got me kissed with a full body rub. Lois had a great body and we enjoyed our closeness. Her personality and body created a special warmth that I hadn’t felt with another girl. I never wanted to let her go when she was in my arms. She felt right being held by me.

She had moved to straddle me on the sofa. It was a nice position because we were close and our bodies were in considerable contact. I had my arms on her back gently rubbing while we kissed some more. She took one of my hands and placed it on her breast. “Only touch me if you want to, Randy.”

“I always want to, Lois.” We finally backed away from one another by an inch or so. We both were breathing hard. We were looking deeply into each other’s eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.