A Craigslist Ad
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mark715

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sadistic older man controls young women with mind control and powerful potions

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

My name is Mark, I’m 36, I work for a major HVAC control company. My wife’s name is Jillian, or Jill is what most people call her, she is 34 and works for a private school as a teacher. We have been married for 10 year, we have no children! Nine years ago we found out that I was sterile.

Last year we bought a house in the country, with a big garage on it. I enjoy restoring old cars and Jill like to restore old furniture so the garage is great for both of us. Jill will go on Craigslist and look for furniture to buy and will look through car parts and let me know if she finds anything I might be interested in.

Two months ago Jill told me about some parts that were listed on Craigslist and that they were for sale in the next town over from us. I called the as soon as I got home from work to find out the parts where already sold, the guy was real helpful and told me about some old ads I should look for and check into.

I was on the computer for almost three hours checking through ads. I was getting ready to get off and when I was shutting down I hit a button and the personals page opened. I don’t know why but I opened the personals under “men looking for women” I scrolled through it for a minute and was just going to X out when an ad caught my eye, it said “67 year old man looking for your young wife to seduce.”

I have no idea why but I opened the ad and started reading. I was taken back at how bold this ad was, he explained he was 67, good shape, well endowed and very confident. He went on to say he has been seducing married women all his life and was looking for someone’s wife between the age of 32 to 36.

I was amazed at how brazen he was when explaining how all the husband had to do was give some basic information about his wife, name, age, years married, Email address stuff like that, and the husband’s name, email and a text number.

I closed the page and went to bed.

I needed some parts and it had been two weeks sense I had looked through Craigslist. I started going through the ads and found a couple of things and sent a Email inquiring about them. I found another ad and this one had a phone number. I called and the guy told me he had the parts I needed. I made arrangements to meet him the next day on my way home from work.

I was going to shut down Craigslist when I remembered that in the ad I had read about the guy looking for someone’s wife. I opened the personals and the ad was on the third page. I thought he must not have got any responses to his ad so I opened it again. I looked at it and nothing had changed except on the bottom it said, “Still waiting for you to Email me.”

I sat and read it three times and then thought I would write him and tell him that maybe he should look for someone his own age that he might have better luck. I also wrote that young married women don’t like dirty old men!

The next day I stopped and got my parts. I was on my way home when my phone beeped, it was an email from Craigslist, I thought was the guy I had wrote to about the car parts. I got home and we had dinner and we went out to the garage. It was getting late and Jill said she was going to go in take a shower and go to bed.

I told her I wanted to finish the parts so I could put them on tomorrow after work. I kissed her good night and I get everything painted and walked back to the house. I was sitting having a soda when I remembered the email I got on the way home. I jumped on the computer and opened my Email to find it was from the ad in the personals. He had left his email and a message to write him back, I wasn’t sure what to do.

I wrote him and told him it was ok that he didn’t need to explain anything to me, And I thanked him for taking the time to answer me. Two minutes later the computer beeps and I have another email from him. I open it and he asked if I was afraid to talk to him, he asked me for my wife’s name!

I write him back and tell him that my wife’s name is Jill and that I’m not afraid to correspond with him. We write each other back and forth for an hour, I found out his name is James and he is 67 years old has been retired from the movie industry for 17 years.

I finally ask him why he is looking for someone’s wife that is in that age bracket? He writes me back and tells me at that age a woman is in her sexual prime and can easily be persuaded into trying new things sexually. I had to laugh to myself at that one, I told him that Jill was very happy and that I would never have to worry about her doing anything like that. He wrote me back and asked me if I was sure about that? I asked him what he meant by that and he told me to answer some questions that he was going to send me, and then said good night.

The next day at work I opened my Email and found his waiting. I opened it and read the questions and was surprised at them. The first one asked how tall she was, and they went on from there asking everything possible about her physical looks and appearance, and I mean everything right down to the color of her toe nails.

I don’t know why but I started answering these questions one by one, after a half hour I pushed the send button. I was sitting at my desk going over some things when my phone buzzed it was a Email from James that said part two. I opened it and there was more questions and a note that said, “She sounds like a petite woman with nice tits.”

I looked at the questions and put my phone away I wasn’t going to answer these questions. After lunch I got another Email from James that said “ANSWER THEM.”

I opened the Email with the Questions and one by one started answering them. They were very personal, what size is my cock? Did she ever mention anything about a bigger cock? Does she like to watch porn? Does she have a vibrator or a dildo? I answered all the questions and sent it to him. On the way home I got a Email from him asking me to text him with his phone number attached. I pulled over and texted him, I got a text right back saying I want to do this to her!

It was a video of a woman sitting on a couch watching a porn movie and a hand pushing a vibrator in and out of her pussy. A minute later a text came and said the woman was 36 married, never watched a porn before or was fucked by a vibrator like my wife.

A second later another video came and this time it was the same woman on the same couch and her legs where pulled back and this time there was sounds all you could her was her saying, “Oh God! Oh God! It Feels So Good James!” and they he tells her to open wide and she spreads her legs and I watch his push it in really deep and fuck her fast with it.

She was gasping as he starts rubbing her clit with his other hand and that when I see she is getting really wet around the vibrator. I saw her feet pulled back and her toes curl as he is fucking her so deep it is almost going all the way in when she starts jerking. I can see her pussy is closing on the vibrator and her juice is everywhere running down her crack covering her thighs.

He sent another text saying, “text me tonight at ten.”

I kissed Jill good night and told her I needed to look up some more parts for the car. I texted James back at ten and he texted me back with another video this time it was another young woman. I watched as it showed her face, her eyes half closed and her moaning and saying, “Oh James! Oh James!” over and over, then James saying, “See I told you it wouldn’t hurt.” And then the picture changed and it showed a man torso behind her and then from the side, they were fucking doggy style.

I watched in disbelief as the guy’s cock came into view. It was as big around as a soda can! The view changed again and it was from the top now and showed the thick shaft going in and out covered in cream. At one point it just seemed to keep coming out until I could see her lips stretch and then a huge had came out.

I know what something a foot long looks like and this was just shy of that. I watched as he lined it back up and pushed in as it spread her lips and the head disappeared. He texted me and told me my wife is ready for that. I wrote him back and told him that my wife would never go through with something like that because she was too conservative.

I told him that I bought her sexy underwear the first year we were married and it was still in her drawer with the tags still on them. He wrote me back and said never doubt him that he has been doing this for years. He said he had to go to bed and that he would contact me in a week or so.

I had forgotten all about James with being busy at work, and working on the car at home and helping Jill with her furniture projects. I was sitting at my desk going over bids for work when my phone buzzed, I looked and it was James texting me. I texted him back and asked how everything was going with him!

He wrote right back and said great! Then asked me how I liked the furniture Jill got? I didn’t know what he was talking about and texted him a couple of question marks.

A minute later he texted me a picture and when I opened it I got the shock of my life, It was of Jill in someone’s house. As I looked at the picture another one came through then another and another all of Jill looking at furniture in this house. As more and more pictures came in they were close-ups of her ass, crotch and tits.

Then I got a text from James telling me how hot looking she was and that he had a great time with her, showing her all around his house. I was sitting there in shock at what he’d written and how many different pictures and angles they were taken from. He texted that me she was there for two hours and he said he had her laughing, giggling and even blushing.

The next text came with a short video! It was of her leaving and saying good bye, he had his hand on her back and it looked like he was rubbing it as he was telling her how much he enjoyed meeting her and her spending the morning with him. He texted me again and told me to play the video again and this time to pay attention to my wife’s nipples as he starts to touch her back.

I felt the air leave my lungs as I watched her nipples go from nothing to little bumps to trying to rip out of her bra they got so hard and she didn’t even try to cover them up. But it was what he said to her as she was going out the door that shocked me. He told her when she comes back to wear something sexy and he would show her some of the other stuff he has up stairs, she giggled and when she turned it looked like her nipple was even harder and longer. The time stamp on the video was from yesterday!

He texted me and told me she was going to come back Thursday afternoon. He told me not to say anything to her that it might embarrass her. He told me he put an ad on Craigslist that he knew would catch her eye with his Email, Facebook page and phone number. He said a an half hour she called. He then texted me pictures of his house. It looked like an old Victorian house, all the pictures on the walls where of naked women like gothic or medieval periods. There where Medieval statues of men and women together, carvings on the walls of serpents holding women down by their arms and legs and around there necks, and all the men and serpents had big dicks.

He sent me a picture of his bedroom the four post of the bed were huge and all carvings and the center of the foot board was carved into a large snake with the big head of it pointing up and back to the head of the bed like it was going slip down onto the bed. A big picture behind the bed was of a woman and a snake just like the one on the foot board wrapped around her and looking like it was going for her crotch. I didn’t know what to say to him!

I wrote back and told him I wouldn’t say anything to her about it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.