Harley Screwed - Cover

Harley Screwed

by Pars001

Copyright© 2017 by Pars001

Sex Story: Harley Quinn and her 'Puddin' abuse a man for their pleasure.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Horror   Superhero   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Violence   .

This was one of three Halloween stories I did at the same time. The theme was things that you are afraid of or terrified of. I am not a fan of rape so this was a first for me to write.


I stretched my five foot, eight inch body as I walked out the back door of the building I was working in. Groaning as my back made a few popping sounds. Shaking my head I cleared the brown hair that had fallen out of place in my face. Walking to my car I sighed, consigning myself to the fact that I would be alone for another weekend.

Maybe I thought, I ought to try out the bar scene again? No, the last time it had ended in total disaster. True I was a glutton for punishment at times. Being laughed at twice in bed, my bed for the same thing kept me far from that.

I had just reached my Toyota Celica when I stopped hearing a sound. Looking around, I didn’t see anything or anyone. Shrugging I opened the door sliding into the driver’s seat. Suddenly I heard a low laugh that started to pick up in volume.

A hand suddenly covered my mouth as I felt something cold and metal at the back of my neck. “You’re not the best looking but...” I felt, then saw a slender hand, then arm reach down my body to my crotch. “Ummm! I think I like this one puddin!”

A male’s voice started to laugh, an almost insane sounding laugh. “Damn babe, you always like the ugliest ones. Ok,” that’s when I heard and felt the taser as my body started to convulse the current running through me. “Hurry up, that won’t hold him long. It’s time we had some fun!”

I jerked awake not knowing where I was or how long I’d been there. Then to my horror I found that I couldn’t move my arms and legs! Again I heard two voices that seemed to be discussing me! Then I realized that I didn’t have a stitch of clothing on! Then further horror I was laid out spread eagle on a bed.

“Ok puddin, just like last time. If he can get me off we let him go with a bad headache.” I heard the female say.

“Agreed, I still get to fuck his ass with your toy.” The male voice was saying. It was at that moment that I heard a click then a very loud humming or buzzing.

I heard footsteps then I felt a hand go around my dick. Opening my eyes I gasp as I was staring up at Harley Quinn! Oh shit! I was a dead mother fucker! “Puddin at least put some lube on it before you do that! You dry screwed the last one just as I was starting to get off! That wasn’t fair!”

“As much as you like getting off with this, I get off on killing them! The last one was so tasty when he was screaming while I was cutting his balls off, slowly! Ha, ha, ha! It was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Hurry up get started all ready, I’m anxious to start carving!” The male voice said.

Harley looked up at me seeing that I was awake. “Oh good you’re awake! Now we can have lots of fun!” Licking her lips she took the huge mallet off her shoulder, dropping it on the floor. With a laugh she opened her mouth taking all of my seven and a half inches down her throat. Suffice it to say I was hard in no time despite the threat of death hanging over me.

Getting up, Harley quickly shucked her clothes rubbing her bare sex. Positioning above my dick she swiftly drove herself all the way down my shaft. With a squeal she settled on my lap. “Ready?” I heard a male voice say. Then I saw movement as the Joker came into my line of sight! Oh dear god! He had a HUGE vibrating dildo in his hands! What was he going... ?

“Go for it puddin!” I heard Harley say then I felt something pressing in my sphincter. Laughing like the maniacal mad man he is, I felt the pressure increase then I felt the huge dildo start to invade my ass! Oh shit! I felt like my ass was being spilt open. Screaming out I tried to move up and away only to find that Harley’s body was keeping me basically still. “More puddin! That helped a lot!”

Laughing harder I felt the Joker shove even harder driving more and more into my rectum! Oh god I was going to pass out! The pain was beyond anything I’d ever felt! Laughing more the Joker was still shoving it into me! “Take it boy! I know you like it, scream for me! Let me hear those delicious cries of pain and suffering!” With a final thrust I felt as if the damn dildo was about to come out my mouth! Screaming louder I heard the Joker groan in pleasure.

“Oh puddin that’s it! I think we finally found the one! My god! He’s filling me! More puddin do it again!” I heard Harley say as she started to pant.

The Joker laughed low as I felt the dildo pulled out partially then thrust back in all the way! Again I screamed at the searing, burning, ass splitting pain that rocked my body. Again I heard the Joker groan out in pleasure. Then I heard him start to pant, grunting as he turned the dildo on. “Take it all boy! Your screams are making me ... Yes! I’m finally cumming!”

I felt Harley moving faster and faster panting out short breaths. Then suddenly I felt her tighten up feeling as if her vagina was going to rip my dick off!

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then she collapsed on me breathing hard. A few minutes later she sat up licking my face. I tried to move away from her but was still immobile with a huge vibrating dildo in my ass. Finally unable to take any more I passed out.

I wasn’t sure how long I was out when I awoke next. I was still naked but I was no longer spread eagled and tied down. ‘Damn,’ I thought, ‘I’m not dead?’ Looking around I saw I was in a room with a metal door and not a lot more.

I looked at the door as it started to open, Harley Quinn, stark naked walked in! What in the hell was going on?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.