After The War - Part Two
Chapter 13: Oxford

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 13: Oxford - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

Fortunately for Jane the Count returned before her next doctor’s appointment after several weeks away. The first Jane realised that someone important had arrived was hearing the ordery bellowing “Sieg heil,” and, “Jawohl Herr Obergruppenführer.” She went into the hall and in a deliberate demonstration of affection she kissed the Pfalzgraf, partly to show him her pleasure at his return and partly to show the orderly that she was close to such a high ranking officer.

They moved together into the sitting room and relaxed. However his first statement to her, close to midnight, was a bitter blow, “I want to take the baby, with or without a ‘nanny’, to Germany to be brought up as my son. You could come as the ‘nanny’ as I said before.”

“But Bernhardt has asked me to marry him, and I have more or less accepted him. I know there are legal problems, but I hope you will help us to make it possible, please?”

“I am not prepared even to think about it at this late hour. Now, where do we sleep tonight?”

That ‘we’ gave her hope and she joyfully said, “In my flat, of course,” then seeing the look on his face she added, “None of the boys has ever slept there. I always visited them in their own bedrooms. And I haven’t even done that since the baby was born.”

When they were in her flat she quickly stripped herself totally, knelt, took his erection into her mouth, and sucked until, much quicker than she expected, he came copious amounts into her mouth and all over her face, “Just like old times,” she said, using her discarded blouse to wipe her face, “I do so love the taste of your jism. What else do you want? I will do anything you fancy.”

“Anything? Even your arse?”

“You know I don’t get any pleasure from that, but if it is what you want, for you I truly meant anything.”

Turning her to face away from him he pushed her onto the bed face down. Then he carefully took off hs uniform, hanging each item up neatly. Nudity achieved he pushed his reinvigorated erection between her arse cheeks almost into her bum.

Her response to this was to reach back and spread herself ready for sodomy.

The Count laughed and said, “So you do mean it?”

“I mean it,” she said, “but only for you.”

A slight adjustment to the angle of approach was all it took for him to slide deeply into the more usual channel. As he started to pump he asked, “What if I make you pregnant again?”

“Two of your children would be twice as precious to me. Go ahead and fuck another baby into me, please, pretty please.”

And so they continued to make up for lost time.


At breakfast she started her campaign again, “If Bernhardt and I marry and raise little Joachim as ours, then you need face no embarrassment, and could visit whenever you wish, and by visit I mean that there can be at least half a bed for you to use,” she offered

The Count’s amazement was clear, “You are already planning to be unfaithful to your next husband before you are even married to him?”

“It was you who ordered me to be unfaithful to my first husband, having spent five years working to ensure you would be able to arrange it,” she reminded him, “At the time I had never even kissed any man properly except Sir Henry. I am sure that the tradition of the womenfolk of your soldiers turning a blind eye to whatever happens in the Lebensborn camps to produce these pure Aryan children for the Fatherland can extend to Bernhardt turning a blind eye to the father of my little soldier visiting?”

“Hmm I suppose that might work. It should put my wife off the scent. I’ll think about it.”

Jane then asked, “When can you tell me? The boys are already asking when I will be physically available and I really don’t want to restart their arrangement if it is not to be a long term deal.”

“All in good time. Meanwhile you let none of ‘the boys’ as you call them have you. If they argue, refer them to me.”

Just then Bernhardt joined then for breakfast.

When they had all eaten their fill the Count said, “Leave the dishes for the orderlies, we need to discuss arrangements,” so they moved into the sitting room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.