After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: The Morning After

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Morning After - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

The encore was a great success, the two women having played the Brahms twice, once fully dressed and then a repeat with both of them topless, which Jane was surprised to find exciting.

“It’s getting late,” said Jane, “Time to retire for the night.”

“And has our ‘guest’ decided or do we get the cards out, or does she sleep on the kitchen floor?” asked Wolfgang, taking charge as befitted his rank.

“Yes, she has decided,” Jane told them, “And for tonight ‘rank has its privileges’ as usual in all armies.”

Wolfgang looked pleased, but the others seemed disappointed so she added, “Tomorrow is another day and we can discuss what happens next in the morning.” That brightened up the other three’s faces, and Bernhardt positively beamed at her as she winked at him.


At breakfast the following morning Wendy sat quietly eating when Jane asked her, “Do you have to rush away?”

“What did you have in mind?” was the guarded reply.

“Oh, I just wondered what you would charge for another encore?”

“Well I suppose for the right price I could stay until tomorrow. If anyone wants me to, that is?”

Nobody thought that she meant a musical encore, more a reprise of the night’s visit to Wolfgang’s room. Just to make sure, Jane said, “I thought ‘Eine kleine Nachtmusik’? If anyone would like that? Especially the two who missed out last evening.”

Albrecht seemed much more interested than Thomas, although the latter had relaxed his devoted loyalty to his wife to the extent of using Jane when he happened to win the draw for her favours. Even so she was not surprised when he was not too keen. When they occasonally met he mostly restricted himself to using her mouth, and the odd ventures into her vagina were always with a condom.

Wendy and Albrecht whispered together for a few moments and then he said, “Well yes, you can stay the night and eat with us, lunch and dinner today, and breakfast tomorrow. Sort it out with Jane,” and left to go to a meeting in Oxford.

Then the other three left for work and Jane asked, “Sort what out?”

“I don’t want cash to sleep with him tonight. It is silly to thing that it is different from being auctioned, but I do think it is worse. He said I could have some rations, you know food in short supply, and a bit exotic, to take with me.”

“Hmmm. I don’t know what is difficult or not. We buy from vans that come round the enclave. What do you want?”

Wendy thought for a moment, then said, “I had better take tinned stuff because it will keep. Perhaps meat based, do you have any tinned beef stew?”

Jane looked horrified, “Certainly not. Where do you think you are? A works canteen? Everything we eat is fresh cooked for the intended meal.”

“Oh, sorry. It’s just that...”

Jane realised that she had upset the girl so she offered, “Bacon will keep and the butchers van will come today so we could get you some of that. Say four pounds, I mean two kilos, I still think in the old weights. And some flour and some lard and some butter. Who is it for?”

“My mum and dad mostly. He can be funny though.”

“A nice filet steak for him?” Jane suggested, “And some tinned fish? Salmon? Or kippers, they will keep in a meat safe?”

Later in the day the delivery vans were surprised at the amount of food the big house wanted. “Having a party are we?” asked one driver.

Jane knew exactly how to stop rumours starting, “Don’t ask,” she said with a very obvious wink. The driver took the hint that the Germans were either hiding a meeting, or that Jane was feeding some needy Brits.


And so the next morning Bernhardt drove Wendy in to Oxford with more food than she could carry unaided. He thought, I wonder if she wants to put on weight? Obviously the two who had her were well pleased.

Later Jane overheard a comment, clearly one not intended for her ears, when Albrecht remarked to Wofgang, “If we are going to listen to that octet again I hope we don’t buy that one. She was so loose from over fucking that I couldn’t feel the sides.” The reply she found interesting, “Her arse was tight enough.” She reflected, I wonder how long they’ll leave mine alone? Especially as I’m getting bigger by the hour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.