After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Every Day

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6: Every Day - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

From that day, every three or four days until the others came back to the house the ritual greeting at the door was repeated. Sometimes Bernhardt would simply cum in her mouth, but on other occasions he would take her on the floor, or over a chair arm. He quickly learned that on the other days the prim and proper English Lady was eminently available if he simply lifted her skirt, or turned her and bent her over a chair arm or on to a table.

All good things come to an end, however. All too soon for Bernhardt the others returned from their military exercises and expected to resume their bedroom privileges.

Rejecting Jane’s suggestion that they draw up a rota, each evening they decided whose turn it was by drawing lots. This was actually more exciting for Jane, not knowing in advance which of the lusty young men would be fucking her until a few minutes before they retired for the night. She would shuffle a deck of cards and cut it whereupon the first of my boys, as she thought of them, would take the top one. This was repeated until they each had a card. Then as they were turned up the winner was the holder of the highest card. After the first time they tried this some rules were agreed: Aces were low, and suits for equal value cards were ranked in the normal order for Bridge, in descending order Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs.

This swiftly became a routine, with each of them making considerable efforts to persuade her that he was a better lover than any of the others.

As the weeks went by Jane gradually discovered that she had two clear and distinct rôles in the household. Her night time rôle was as resident mistress to the four boys, which she performed with increasing desire, but decreasing success as her ‘bump’ got more and more in the way. As the pregnancy drew towards its inevitable end it became less convenient to her to accept vaginal intercourse, and so she resorted more and more to blow jobs, since none of my boys had shown any desire to sodomise her, though her distaste for the idea had faded.

Much more to her surprise she rapidly became a substitute mother to them. She shopped for food at the incoming butchery, bakery, grocery, and milk vans, but they always give her a generous sum to cover such purchases, and slowly she built up her nest egg of savings. It also became normal for her to cook the meals, though they took it in turns to wash the dishes. Naturally they found it quicker and more convenient to have her do the laundry instead of using the official facilities for bachelor officers.

She became quite popular with the orderlies, as she took quite a bit of work off their hands, though when Koenraad, one of them, tried to be more familiar, and reached for a breast to stroke, albeit outside her clothes, she reported it to the Sturmbannführer, by telephone, and the man never appeared at the house again.

There was one repercussion from this which ensured that none of the orderlies stepped out of line again. Jane overheard the English bedroom orderly say to one of the others, “Es muss wahr sein, Koenraad wurde zurück zu einem Soldaten, mit all dem Marschieren,” so she gathered that an example had been made of him and he had lost his comfortable job to become a normal squaddy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.