Ransome
Chapter 15: Jennifer Begins To Learn

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Jennifer Begins To Learn - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

The following morning Jennifer rang David early, before eight o’clock, and was very despondent. “Martha has forbidden me to see you again,” she said.

“And does she rule your life to that extent?” he replied, “Or are you your own person at the age of ... what are you, mid-twenties?”

“Twenty-seven. No I don’t think I am willing to let her make every decision. Last night she wasn’t very kind to me.”

“Well come here tonight and let me kiss it better, literally, and I’ll show you how to kiss mine better if you want,” David offered and then thought, What am I saying? This is how teenagers, or even adolescents go about seduction. Still, that might not be inappropriate for a mind that has been twisted as far out of shape as the Vicar has twisted hers.

“Are you sure?”

“You can cook me a meal and we can decide after that whether there will be any kissing. I’ll be home by five o’clock.”


David kept well out of the way while Jennifer was cooking the first meal she had made in his kitchen, which he knew was necessary to allow the chef in her to flourish. It doesn’t matter what kind of a mess she makes, I can tidy everything up afterwards, he thought, and if I’m lucky it will need to be done tomorrow because we will be otherwise engaged tonight.

The meal was nothing fancy, but a very adequate Lancashire Hotpot which they ate at about seven, though it did help that there was some lamb stock in the freezer to use as a basis. Some ‘pleasant plonk’ as David described it washed it down.

After the mean they sat in the sitting room cuddling and gently stroking for some time. Then, much to David’s pleasure, Jennifer asked, “Can we go upstairs again?”

“If you are sure you want to. I know Martha was angry with you yesterday, and she will be upset if she guesses, or even thinks we have been in my bed again. That was what you were suggesting wasn’t it?”

Jennifer just nodded shyly, then she whispered, “You said you would kiss my hurt feelings better.”

“Up we go then and when we get to the bedroom you should undress. Absolutely everything off. Then I can kiss you better more easily,” he ordered, or at least it felt like orders to her.

But that’s right – he gives the orders in his house, she thought, and I have to obey him. So she removed every stitch of clothing she had on as quickly as she could and David took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips.

As she was recovering from a very firm kiss she was a little surprised as he kissed her neck, which tickled and moved slowly down kissing her left breast and especially nuzzling the nipple until it rose and tingled. He swiftly moved to her right breast with a very similar effect. Then she was more surprised, and tickled again, as he kissed a trail down to her navel.

She didn’t quite know how it happened but she suddenly realised that she was lying on her back on the bed and David was bending over her to offer his kisses. To her surprise he continued downwards across her belly and into her ‘private forest’.

She held his head away and protested, “No. Don’t kiss me there.”

“Why not? I will like it and I know you will also. Hasn’t anyone kissed you there?”

“Nobody. Martha wanted me to kiss her there once but it was very smelly.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.