Ransome
Chapter 14: Martha Objects And David Gains

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14: Martha Objects And David Gains - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

“Come here,” said Martha, reaching under the duvet for Jennifer’s arm. They rolled towards each other and merged into a single heap of warm soft feminine flesh. Nipples were sucked into each other’s mouths and rose to rubbery roseate firmness as messages of arousal radiated through the two bodies. Jennifer’s mouth opened and her breathing became more irregular as Martha’s lips traced a path down past her navel, through the neatly trimmed bush and seized on the shy clitoris which was peeping out from beneath its hood. Some expert flicks of her tongue swiftly had the hood retracted and Jennifer’s emotions up and over the top to a long thrilling climax. Far away in another land she gave vent to her deepest feelings in the paroxysms of ecstasy and screamed out her passion in unmistakeable terms.

Suddenly Martha leapt out of bed as she made out exactly what Jennifer was screaming.

“David, David, David,” she was screaming.

“Have you forgotten everything I told you about men?” asked Martha, “They are by their nature duplicitous and only ever after one thing, however they try to hide it.”


“I am warning you, stay away from Jennifer and leave her alone,” said Martha the next time she saw David. She had waited outside the Church Hall until he arrived so that she could confront him without an audience, mostly because she feared his reaction to what she had to say.

“Since you object so strenuously to our budding friendship, what are you going to do about it? Preach against stealing lesbians’ girlfriends? Preach about the virtue of chastity? I would point out that all Jennifer and I have done is have some lunches and one dinner together, and discussed the problems of her setting up a catering business,” David said wholly accurately.

“Then why does she dream about you, scream your name in extremis, and mention you every other sentence?”

“I have no idea,” David replied, “And I imagine you are exaggerating as usual. I am right in thinking that ‘exaggerating’ is an acceptable politically correct euphemism for ‘making it all up’ rather than the word ‘lying’, aren’t I?”

As the Vicar stalked off David thought, I wonder if there is anything in it? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and Jennifer fits all, or almost all, my list of specifications for a wife. Nobody else has appeared on the scene and with this business set up advice venture I haven’t had time to go hunting for one.

After a very early dinner that evening David had decided to go for broke. He would complete his seduction of Jennifer, Or not, as the case my be, he thought, Either way is a win. If I gain a fiancée it solves my problem and if I don’t then the chase can restart and I’ll have lots more free time without this catering project, which is in any case getting nowhere. Instead of driving to the vicarage to drop her off he drove to his house and escorted Jennifer in.

“Coffee, or something stronger?” he asked.

Jennifer looked at him and asked, “Why have you brought me here?”

“The night is yet young. It is only eight o’clock.”

“Do you want to go over the plans again?” she asked.

“I want to ask you whether Martha was right this morning when she said you are always talking about me? Even at the most ... sensitive moments?”

Jennifer did not answer for several seconds, then decided to be honest, “Yes. I even shouted your name when we were ... as I...”

David sat next to her on the sofa and said, “So you won’t scream if I try to kiss you?”

Her response was to lean on his shoulder and offer her lips up to his. It was a kiss that lasted several minutes of open mouthed tongue wrestling.

Jennifer at first allowed David to open her blouse and stroke her breasts, but as she became more excited she unclipped her own brassière and allowed him to suck on her nipples, which responded beautifully. Then she moved her hand on to his trousers and stroked his prick through the cloth. When that became rather a tight fit, he started to ease the zip down, but she took over and completed the unzipping.

A few seconds later she delved further and was rewarded with a warm stick of flesh to stroke. That scared her as she remembered the awful warnings about the uncontrollable male desires that Martha had repeatedly given her. Surely David isn’t like that? He has always been very kind to me, and understanding when I don’t comprehend what he is trying to explain to me.

It was not long before David whispered, “There are more comfortable places for this, you know.”

Jennifer stood up, not without some trepidation, and David led her up the stairs, she bare to the waist and him in a shirt and trousers with his flies unzipped and his cock hanging out. They both undressed, David completely and Jennifer just to her knickers.

Her thoughts were in turmoil, Is this being unfaithful to Martha? But we never made any vows. Will he want me as I’m really a virgin? Do dildoes and fingers change that? Does it have to be a man in there to end a girl’s virginity? What if I get pregnant? It should be safe because I only finished the day before yesterday. Will it hurt badly? Martha says men always hurt the women they use; men can’t help themselves or control themselves. Jennifer held him off as he started to take her knickers down to complete her nudity, “There is something I must tell you before we...” her voice tailed off.

“You mean tell me that it’s your first time with a creature of the opposite sex?”

“Oh, David! You know? How did you know?”

“Just a lucky guess,” he said, But it is so obvious.

“And you still want me?”

“Yes please,” he replied, lowering the knickers and gently kissing her close trimmed mound.

“Please try to be gentle. I know you can’t help it being painful. You are the first man who has ever...”

“But you and Martha used toys didn’t you?”

“Yes. They don’t hurt me when ... you know ... that went years ago with my first girl friend’s fingers,” and she giggled, remembering how outraged she had been when her friend had hurt her, “But I know men can’t help being violent.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.