Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Happy Ever After

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Happy Ever After - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

When David came in from work a few days later the attractive divorcée was wallowing in the warm water of the bath in his en suite, slowly allowing her fingers to investigate the depths of her feminine folds under the foam covered surface. One look at her expression in the mirror tiles confirmed her lustful behaviour hidden from view. He stood there enthralled.

As she realised that he was watching her she hit that all important plateau quicker than she had ever done before and after that it was a shuddering release that splashed soapy foam over the edge of the tub and out on to the floor. She stood up and grabbed the large fluffy white towel to dry herself.

As she turned away David was treated to the sight of the perfection of her heart shaped buttocks gleaming with immaculate cleanliness and ready for whatever demands her new-found companion and Master wanted to make on her person.

Drops of her own liquid fell from her neatly trimmed bush as she patted herself dry, trying her best not to precipitate another release that would slow her dressing or hinder her compliance in any other activity.

He hung his jacket on a hangar and turned towards her as she came into the bedroom. Swiftly he pushed her into a ‘bending over the bed’ position and entered her cunt from behind smoothly, bringing her up to another climax almost immediately.

She silently cursed her lack of self-possession in such matters. Her intention had been to remain teasingly unavailable at the outset, but her will power had crumbled into dust from the touch of a male organ on her person. I really think I don’t want anyone to rule my life, she mused ruefully, but I don’t seem to be able to say ‘no’ to him, or even ‘wait’.

From the position on the bed she suddenly found herself being lifter, spun round and dumped in the middle of the bed on her back. As she lay there looking up at David she wondered what would come next. Then she decided, No matter what it is, I want it. A cunt full, an arse full, a mouth full of his sperm are all welcome. Then her thoughts ran on to consider some other possibilities. What if he wants me to take his urine or faeces? Would I care? Since I doubt if I could say ‘No’ to him should I suggest those? I suppose I should let him know. Words of one syllable he favours; can I use those words? Yes it will make my devotion clear. “David, my love, do you want me to go further? To ... drink your ... piss or eat your ... you know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.