Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Husband's Return

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14: Husband's Return - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

After a few weeks sex had become much more of a habit than a joyous coupling as each of them felt duty bound to perform for the other’s pleasure. The spice added by the spanking also became more of a habit than thrill for both of them.

Then a letter arrived for Wendy from Singapore.

David said, “Well, aren’t you going to open it?”

“I’m afraid to,” she replied, “It’s bound to be bad news.”

“Well, it won’t get any better for waiting,” he offered.

She tore the envelope open and scanned the single sheet of paper. “Rodney finishes his assignment in October and wants to come back. Oh God what should I do?”

“That gives you four months to decide,” David observed, “Does he say what happened to the girl he ran off with? Wasn’t she pregnant?”

“She said she was. No, no mention of her. I expect it’s over. His liaisons never lasted.”

“But your marriage did?”

“Yes. I thought I loved him and always forgave him.”

Typical submissive, thought David but aloud he said, “And this time? Will you have him back again? Do you still love him?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.