10 January 2008 - Cover

10 January 2008

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, tension mounts for Dan, Karen, and Wendy as they await the results of the first attempt at artificial insemination. Then, returning to Dr. Dunn impeccable timing results in optimism for the family. Dr. Mackenzie enjoys another session with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan, Karen, and Wendy sat in the outer room connected to Doctor Carla Mackenzie’s office, waiting for their appointed meeting.

“This seems silly to say, but I already feel different inside me.” Wendy smiled, rubbing her stomach.

The trio nodded politely to the man leaving Carla’s office. Karen wondered if he was the man Carla had mentioned who needed to masturbate in front of her during his sessions.

“Please give me a few minutes,” she asked as she closed her office door.


Moments later, Carla opened her office door, using it as a shield to block a view of her body. Dan, Karen, and Wendy entered and noticed she had changed into the same beige-coloured blouse that was unbuttoned unfashionably low and a short, hemmed light brown skirt that revealed slender-looking legs. Her blouse tucked into the waistband of her skirt caused the material to hug her breasts, and protruding nipples were supported by a cupless bra.

“Are we the only patients you have that ask you to dress like a classy-looking slut?” Karen asked, gazing at her revealing cleavage.

Yes, you are.” She blushed.

Carla motioned them to the couch while she sat in the opposite chair. Dan sat between his girls, holding their hands.

“How were your holidays?” Carla asked,

“Low-keyed yet very satisfying,” Dan smiled.

“Tina Hamilton, my very close friend, is pretty much our constant lover. I didn’t expect our king-sized bed to become so crowded,” Wendy joked.

“Someone seems happy from the smile I see on your face,” she said to Wendy.

“We just came from Janet’s office, where she did a procedure that implanted my egg mixed with Dan’s sperm in one fallopian tube and Karen’s egg mixed with Dan’s sperm into my other tube. Now comes the waiting, again!” She sighed.

“I can understand your anxiety about wanting to be pregnant. I’ll hope for the best for you. How are you feeling, Karen?”

“I think I feel just as nervous and excited as Wendy, as if it were happening to me.”

“That’s good to hear. You’re experiencing the same emotions because this is your pregnancy too.”


Wendy and Karen uncrossed their shapely legs, relaxing their pose and allowing Carla to view their hidden pussies. She tried to remain somewhat professional while looking between their legs.

“Apart from hoping I get pregnant, there is the waiting and waiting until the 1st of April. I know the time will go by so slowly, just like it did the first time.”

“Try to set weekly goals, such as each Friday, you three go out for supper or to a movie. Enjoy your boys’ hockey games more. That’ll help the time pass by quicker,” Carla suggested.

“Or have sex twice on Fridays!” Karen added with a big smile, and they laughed.

“I hate having to use a condom to fuck my wife!” Dan joked. “Once Wendy is pregnant with our twins, the condoms go out the window!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.