10 January 2008 - Cover

10 January 2008

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, tension mounts for Dan, Karen, and Wendy as they await the results of the first attempt at artificial insemination. Then, returning to Dr. Dunn impeccable timing results in optimism for the family. Dr. Mackenzie enjoys another session with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

“I can’t believe it’s already the 10th of January. How were your Christmas and New Year’s?” Doctor Janet Dunn asked Dan, Karen, and Wendy. She noticed the low cleavage and short skirts of the two women.

“It was low-key yet very satisfying,” Dan smiled, holding their hands.

“How are you two feeling?” Janet asked the girls.

“Time is going by so agonizingly slowly. I guess I’m so anxious to be pregnant; I wanted it to happen months ago.”

“I feel helpless because there’s nothing I can do except offer my love, support, and will so that she gets pregnant!” Karen added.

“It’s a new year, so let’s see what we can do to make that happen. I have a different procedure I’d like to try. It’s called Gamete Intrafallopian Tube Transfer, or GIFT. We’ll use a laparoscope to retrieve the egg from your ovaries.”

“Next, we’ll mix Dan’s sperm with your egg and his sperm with Karen’s egg. Then we’ll insert the egg and sperm mixtures into each fallopian tube and let nature do its thing with the sperm fertilizing each egg. We’ll give you medication to strengthen the uterus lining so it can accept the fertilized eggs.

“It’ll take about six to eight to ten weeks to determine if the procedure is a success and you’re pregnant.”

“With twins,” Karen wanted to make sure.

“Yes, with twins,” Janet agreed.


Janet asked Dan and Karen to wait in her office. Wendy changed into a gown and lay on the examination table, her legs supported by metal stirrups. “I’ll use the laparoscope to find your ovary and egg. You have two ovaries, one on each side of the fallopian tubes, but only one ovary produces an egg each month.”

“I apologize if you feel a little pressure inside. It’ll take just a minute or two.” She inserted the scope through her vagina and entered her left tube, the light at the end of the instrument lighting up her insides like daylight.

“The left one is clear and in very good condition,” Janet remarked. Next, she moved the probe the few inches needed. “And the right one is also perfect. Oh wow, Karen, is your ovary ever red and ripe! Oh my god, you’re ovulating at this very moment! I can see the tiny white dot inside the pinkish protective gel!” She said it through her mask.

She realized the urgency of the situation and instructed her assistant. “I need to talk with you, Dan, and Karen.” Janet left the procedure room, hurrying to them. “Quickly, put on this cap and gown and follow me!”

Dan and Karen dressed quickly, then went to Doctor Dunn’s side.

“Is my mask hiding my smile?” Janet asked. “Wendy is ovulating at this very moment. Dan, I need a fresh sperm sample from you now! I’ve got my assistant getting your eggs, Karen. We have the perfect opportunity to try the GIFT procedure right now!”

Dan, Karen, and Wendy couldn’t hide their excitement; their skin was growing goosebumps from head to toe.

“Dan, have you had any alcohol in the past forty-eight hours?”

“No.”

“Are you on any medication?”

“No.”

“When did you have sex last?”

“Yesterday afternoon.” He smiled, looking at Wendy and Karen.

“That’ll have to do.”

“I’ll retrieve your egg and have it cleaned of any impurities, and the same with Dan’s sperm. It’ll take about thirty minutes to have nice, clean egg and sperm samples.”

Janet handed him a sterile cup. “I’ll get you his sperm sample real easy!” Karen smiled, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.


Karen was frantic, trying to release Dan’s cock. “She didn’t say if I should jerk you off or suck you until you’re close.”

“Sucking should do, and I’ll tell you when I’m close.”

“I love you, Dan. Thank you so much for doing this. Oh my god, think of the life I would be missing out on if I had ended mine! I don’t know how I can ever repay you!”

Karen, my love, you are repaying me every day that you are alive. I love you so much!” He hugged her.

Karen wouldn’t let the opportunity seem so clinical and released her tits from her dress. She eagerly devoured his cock, her blonde hair swaying with her sucking motions.

“The one time I want you to cum quickly, and your cock is taking its usual long time,” she joked, laughing nervously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.