10 January 2008 - Cover

10 January 2008

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, tension mounts for Dan, Karen, and Wendy as they await the results of the first attempt at artificial insemination. Then, returning to Dr. Dunn impeccable timing results in optimism for the family. Dr. Mackenzie enjoys another session with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan sat between Wendy and Karen, anxiously waiting to see Dr. Janet Dunn. They looked at the wall filled with pictures of happy, healthy babies born as a result of the Quinte Fertility Centre. Dan closed his eyes, recalling their first meeting with Dr. Dunn on the 10th of August last year.


“When do you have your periods?” Janet asked Wendy.

“They happen a day or two either side of the twenty-fifth of each month.”

“We’ll let your natural cycles of birth control finish at the end of August and then begin your treatments. This will be a lengthy process with several procedures that are expensive and very emotional,” Janet explained.

“We’ll pay whatever it costs,” Karen said. “We’ll continue to visit Doctor Mackenzie to help us cope with the stress of trying to have our family.”

“Your ability to conceive and carry a baby to term depends on several factors. Your age, at thirty-nine, is within the age margin, as is your health, which is perfect. I must admit I found it rather unusual that you and Wendy took Dan into the bathroom to obtain his sperm sample,” she smiled.

“We have a very loving and unique relationship,” Karen admitted.

“You’re lucky we didn’t suck him off and swallow the sample,” Wendy joked, and they laughed.

“With in vitro fertilization, your mature egg is gathered from your ovary in the lab and fertilized with Dan’s sperm. The egg will then be implanted in your uterus, and we’ll wait to see if it takes hold. One complete cycle of the procedure will take about two weeks. This procedure has the highest success rate.”

“However, in your situation, we’re trying to get you pregnant with two different eggs at the same time. This procedure will be risky, not only for your health but also for the embryos and growing fetus. As natural as carrying a baby is, the body tries to reject it as a foreign invader in the first few weeks, similar to a cold virus, and it is seen sometimes as morning sickness.”

“Now we’re asking your body to not only accept a fertilized embryo with your and Dan’s DNA but also one carrying an embryo with Karen and Dan’s DNA. We have no idea how your body will react, so we’ll want you to remain in regular contact with us and Doctor Mackenzie.”

“In addition, you’ll have to consider what to do should only one egg grow into a fetus instead of two. Do you abort the one egg or let it gestate into a full-term baby?”

“Having just one baby instead of two would defeat our purpose of saving over a year of time,” Wendy said, holding Karen’s hand. “We discussed this topic, and for now, we want me to carry our twins or no baby.”

“There are several different methods we can try based on the medication you’d receive and other alternative means.”

“I’d like to limit the number of medications I receive,” Wendy cautioned.

“Ovarian stimulating drugs do have some side effects. Have you heard of Clomid?”

“I have; it’s a fertility drug,” Karen inserted.

“Some side effects are tender breasts, headaches, and mood swings, to name a few. We could use a milder dosage for a shorter period of time aimed at producing about six eggs to create a healthy embryo.”

“I’d prefer that method,” Wendy agreed.

“I hope you realize that we’ll be talking about months, possibly a year or more, for a successful pregnancy. Plus, you could have multiple births besides twins.”

“We understand the risks involved,” Dan said.

“At the Clinic, we document every procedure for success and failure outcomes. With your permission, I’d also like to record it on video. I get goosebumps on my skin at the prospect of this double procedure being a success. I’m quite certain this is the first attempt of this nature in the world of fertility medicine. You three would be making medical history if Wendy gave birth to twins conceived from two different women’s eggs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.