Cousin Kaitlyn - Cover

Cousin Kaitlyn

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother and I went on holiday to see her sister and my cousin Kaitlyn in Mobile. Kaitlyn and her beautiful friend Carolyn had Skyped with me several times. I really wanted to be with both of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

After dinner on the way back to the guest house, Carolyn asked Kaitlyn. “Are we going to do the boob tube again?”

“We might try to find some R-rated serious film with nudity. Otherwise I guess we go back to where we were last night.”

I had this set tuned in the channel selector ready when those beauties came back to bed. Both were nude. I guess they didn’t want competition from the screen. I watch them jiggle seductively as they approached the bed. Kaitlyn removed the remote from my possession and found the film that she wanted to see.

“I picked this one because when I watched it would leave me so horny that I could scream. The sexual buildup between these actors always left me limp.”

Remembering my frustration of last night I organized the pillows so that when I put my arms around the girls I had enough to rest a hand on the breast of each. I thought I’d wait a while. They moved closer and almost in concert each took a hand and placed it on the convenient breast. Soft pinches of their nipples resulted in breaths and moans. By the time the leading man had the woman in bed, we were all breathing hard and wiggling. When I saw both girls nude I had removed my jogging shorts. Although they couldn’t see the leading man’s naked penis they could see mine. The actress had an impressive body but her breasts were not as nice as those in my bed.

“If you keep doing that to Carolyn, she’s not going to be able to finish the film. I’ll bet she wants to jump on top of you right now.”

I decided to remove my hands from their breasts and put a wet finger on each of their clitorides. I had learned that wetting my finger and pressing it lightly on and around their hotspots, I could keep them going and going.

“I love it but I might not be able to finish. The film that is.”

Carolyn went first. Then she exploded again. That apparently caused Kaitlyn to lose all control as she climaxed three times before pushing my hand away.

“Carolyn, I got the drinks last night. It’s your turn.” Kaitlyn paused the film. I held her face to be kissed. We stayed joined until Carolyn tapped her on the back.

“Come on K. Time for refreshment.”

As we sat and sipped the canned margaritas through the straws, Kaitlyn put her hand on my belly. “I want to stay with you tonight. I know the risk. You’ll be going, but I waited all this time just to see.”

“That makes two of us. I came all this way just to feel you next to me.”

“Please don’t say anything in the midst of passion that you don’t mean. I won’t either.”

When the film was over Carolyn kissed me. “Remember what I said. Anyway I can’t wait to hear what your friends back home have to say about your adventure.”

After Carolyn retired to the other room Kaitlyn told herself tightly against me. “I’m worried, Kevin. I know what I want and I’m afraid to take it. Can you just hold me for a while?”

I drew her to me and ran my hands on her back and around without touching anything intensely sexual. She seemed to relax and go into slow breathing. “If I wanted you to would you tie me up and do those things in the story?”

“I would do almost anything you wanted except hit you with a whip. Just say the word.”

“I want you to. That’s the only way I’ll get over this big problem I have. I didn’t plan this well so I’m not sure what we could use. Let me go in my room and I’ll see what I can find.”

She returned with some scarves and three pieces of nylon rope. I sent her back to get her riding gloves and some socks. On the Internet I had learned that if you don’t use the right kind of restraints they can leave bruises. I tied her arms over her head to the headboard and her legs to the bed frame. By then she was squirming. I used a scarf with a blindfold and decided against gagging her. I know that’s common practice but I wanted to hear the safe word if she chose to stop. I told her that “horse” was the safe word.

One of the scarves had fringe that would work perfectly as a tickler. According to my source, dragging that tickler over her skin would be just right to begin. I jiggled around her neck, across her breasts and back and forth over her nipples. The first pass ended with my jiggling it across her inflamed labia. By the third pass she struggled against the ropes and brought her butt off the bed. Little drops of pearly liquid were dripping down to the bed.

“I can’t stand that anymore. You’re driving me crazy. Touch me and let me come. Please!”

“Just be patient. We’ll get around to that.” After a few more minutes her words were considerably more abusive. I substituted my mouth for the scarf and followed effectively the same map. I licked and nibbled her nipples knowing that that would bring her to the edge of the chasm. I then held back and moved my head between her legs to blow all over her pussy. She wailed almost as if she were in pain but I knew she wasn’t. Suddenly I sucked her labia in my mouth and ended up with my tongue held firmly against her clit. She screamed as the first one hit her and I kept my tongue softly in place. She could get just enough movement in her hips to bring herself off again. I let her recover. Then I moved up and let her lick her own juices off my face and taste my tongue.

“I want you in me now. I’m about to go crazy.”

“Calm down a little and remember this feeling vividly. I want you to describe it at length in my story.”

“You bastard, I can’t think about a story. I’m ready now. Now!”

I moved myself between her legs and the mounting position. “What I really want is for Carolyn to watch. You got to watch her.”

“I don’t have time for Carolyn get on with it.”

I massaged her clit with the head of my pecker. “Think about how nice it would be for you and Carolyn to talk about this experience as you went riding to the spring. You could tell her what you saw and she could tell you what she saw. Then you would both be able to write good parts of my story.”

I knew she was reaching the end of her string. I waited. “Oh my God. Go get Carolyn. Hurry.”

Carolyn cheated of course. She was watching from the doorway. I motioned her over. “Hi Carolyn. Kaitlyn says she wants to fuck. Do you think it’s time?”

“Get in here Carolyn. I’m going crazy.”

Carolyn pulled up a chair and in her sweetest voice asked, “Kaitlyn are you really feeling horny?”

“You bitch! I’m crawling out of my skin. Let him do me now!”

Not wanting to make a lifelong enemy, I thrust in her in one long movement. On the second thrust she screamed again. I kept at her until she went through four massive climaxes.

“Horse! Horse! Horse!”

I indicated to Carolyn to untie her legs as I untied her hands. She rolled over to me with both arms and legs around me whimpering. I was half hard and still inside her. She was still coming. Right then I knew that she was the most responsive girl I had ever known. She couldn’t stop. She squeezed and released me and squeezed and released me until she revived me totally. I put myself in a position to rub her clit against my bone. She went back into spasms. I couldn’t do much except feel her exaggerated movements until she came again. I wouldn’t for a while.

Carolyn put her arms on my shoulder and whispered, “You’d better take it out before she goes crazy again.”

“No! No! Don’t go away. Stay right here. Just a little more.”

Several minutes later Kaitlyn removed herself and turned on her back. “Now you know my problem. I can’t quit. Let Carolyn finish you off.”

I had no needs to finish and shook my head at Carolyn and pointed in the other room. She left quickly. I rolled Kaitlyn to her side, snuggled into her back, and pulled her close.

“Sleep, sleep lovely, relax, and sleep.”

I know we should’ve locked the door but we didn’t. Even if we had they had keys. Mother found me in the same condition the next morning almost giggling as she pinched my toe and waved me into the other room. Without bothering to dress, I walked in halfway hard.”

“I can’t wait to hear the stories about how all this happened. But I know Celia’s version.”

After breakfast, we headed down to the boat. We had good fishing luck. Buck turned off the trolling motor. “What will you do when you go home Kevin?”

“Look for a summer job. Try to save a few bucks. Pretty much the same.”

“Let me suggest something. When your mother leaves, I will have to go to New York for three weeks of sales meetings. Carolyn will go with her family to the mountains. Celia and Kaitlyn will be here alone, or they have to go to the town house. They don’t like that but they do it.” He looked in my eyes intensely. “I would like for you to stay here and take care of my girls. They need lots of care.” He didn’t snicker, but I think he knew all. “I will pay you to do a few maintenance items around here, more than you could earn at home.”

I guess my heart rate must’ve gone up considerably because I didn’t want to be on the wrong side of Buck.

“When Carolyn leaves, you’ll move down to the main house and just be there. Eli will feed you and I’m sure you’ll get in lots of swimming and horse riding.” He paused. “Don’t answer now. Talk it over with your mother and see what you think.”

It was late morning after we finished cleaning our fish and showering. Mother put her arms around me. “I’d like for us to go into town and have lunch so that we can talk. Be ready to go in about 15 minutes.”

Although I really didn’t want to have a conversation with my mother about things I did not want to discuss with her I knew that resisting would be a bad idea. Buck had set us up for lunch and a nice private club in downtown Mobile.

Mother had worn a lovely summer dress and heels, proper but sexy. As she walked behind the waiter to our table, I noticed others who noticed, men and women. She didn’t flirt or return glances, but I knew that she knew. I had to stand up straight and look like I knew what I was doing.

Never one to beat around the bush, mother opened. “I understand that Buck made you an offer. Do you know what’s involved?”

“He said I have to be here and take care of Celia and Kaitlyn because Carolyn is going away.”

“Celia says you have been taking care of Carolyn and Kaitlyn very nicely. Don’t worry. We know what you guys do. Nobody is taking care of Celia. Do you think you could do that?”

“I hope I’m not over reading between the lines, but I guess Buck wants me to sleep with Celia and Kaitlyn. Did, did I miss something?”

“Buck loves Celia. He is unable to satisfy her strong desires. She is beside herself. He arranged for a piano teacher to satisfy her needs but the teacher moved away. I think both Kaitlyn and Celia were depressed. To be blunt, you will sleep with the two of them and do your very best to make them happy. Otherwise, you go home and mow lawns.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.