Cousin Kaitlyn - Cover

Cousin Kaitlyn

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and I went on holiday to see her sister and my cousin Kaitlyn in Mobile. Kaitlyn and her beautiful friend Carolyn had Skyped with me several times. I really wanted to be with both of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

I was CaroIyn’s boyfriend, just as planned. I wish I’d remembered that Uncle Buck had his standards for eating dinner. I could’ve brought a jacket. Eli served a marvelous standing rib roast. I sat between the girls and hoped to carry my part of the conversation. I remembered. Dinner table conversation required a discussion of current world affairs, science, literature, and the arts.

Fortunately he opened the discussion about Eugene O’Neill. Him, I could talk about. Our teacher made us go over a number of his plays. The girls both seemed interested in the conversation and asked questions.

He then asked me, “How do you feel about our middle east wars?”

I knew this was delicate. “I’m not a scholar nor do I have any insider information, but I have not seen any benefit to the United States from those wars. I believe that Mister Cheney was wrong, and I’m waiting for the benefits he continues to enjoy.”

“Thank you. I know you think I’m not on the left wing, but I haven’t seen any benefits either.”

As we finished dinner Uncle Buck reminded me that we had a seven o’clock fishing date in the morning. After we had returned to the guest house, Kaitlyn asked, “Would you like to watch the boob tube?” Carolyn snickered.

“Sounds good to me. I need to change into some shorts, though.”

“We do too. We’ll have to watch in your room because it has the large TV.”

They were both wearing T-shirts and nylon running shorts. They put me in the middle propped up on pillows. Kaitlyn started flipping through channels until she found the restricted area and selected a film.

“I think you might like this one.”

It started with three teenagers playing in the pool and then they got closer together. The dialogue wasn’t much but they were soon kissing each other. The guy put his arms around the redhead and removed her top. She had been well chosen for the part having a light sprinkling of freckles on her full breasts.

Carolyn laughed. “That’s why we call it the boob tube.”

The film continued with each scene providing more sexual action. After a few more scenes, the blond suggested that they go inside. He took off their bikinis and his suit before getting on the bed. He was in much the same position that I was as they began to watch a film. The redhead kissed him and began to stroke his large cock which stood up immediately.

Carolyn said, “I just love to see big cocks grow.”

By then I was in the same state without anyone touching me. After some rather intense foreplay the redhead climbed on him and put him inside. She made noises like she was really enjoying it. I could feel Kaitlyn begin to squirm and breathe a little harder. I put my arm around her and held her to me. Carolyn then put my arm around her and snuggled close.

It didn’t take long for the redhead to enjoy or fake an orgasm. After she came down she climbed off him and the blond took her place. The stamina of a porn star became quickly apparent. The blond rode him intensely until she achieved her goal moaning and groaning with sounds of pleasure. The actor remained fully erect.

“Kaitlyn, we know what happens next. Why don’t you pause it for a minute? We need to get more comfortable.” With that Carolyn moved away from me and turned so that I could see her breasts jiggling in her T-shirt with nipples erect. She snapped the elastic in my running shorts.

Kaitlyn sat up and revealed her erect nipples in her T-shirt. “We have to talk.”

“Oh?”

“When I told Carolyn that you were coming for a two-week visit we both agreed that if everything worked out we could have a nice time together. I think you passed the test this afternoon and you seem to be enjoying our company now. We have to know if you’re okay with this before we go on. I think you know that we were both excited by your pecker this afternoon and you now seem to be enjoying what we’re doing. If we go on, can this be our little secret?”

“With two of the most beautiful girls I have known, you have to ask? I grew up keeping secrets.”

“Kaitlyn and I decided that we wanted to enjoy your company if you were willing to share us. We haven’t done this before with the same guy. We think you’re the one.”

“We don’t think daddy would approve but we loaded our refrigerator with some drinks. I’d like us to have one.” With that she went to the small refrigerator and found some prepared cocktails in those little cans. “Because you’re my cousin and I’m really feeling edgy, I need a little drink to cross this chasm.” Within a few seconds she gave each of us a cocktail with a straw.

“Are we settled on this? What else do you need to know?”

“Kevin, Uhm, are you disease-free?”

“When the coach sent us and for our drug tests, mandatory in Texas, he also asked the lab test us for disease. We soon figured that out. After a quiet moment I asked the technician if she found anything bad. She blushed and told me I was clean. That was two weeks ago and I know that Melissa was pure as the driven snow. She wants to keep me. How about you?”

“Kevin, you are a bastard. Although I haven’t been with many guys and only one without a condom I got checked at my last visit to the gynecologist. I don’t know everything that Carolyn has been doing.”

“Bitch! You know better than that.”

“So, you’re willing to be our fuck buddy while you’re here?”

“When you’re in heaven you never ask how you got there.”

“Forgive me for being so uptight, but we never know when you Texas people have been converted to celibacy.”

“I lost a really good girlfriend to the church. Fortunately, her church doesn’t require confession. However, you’ve got those folks in Alabama, too.”

“Yes, we do. I have this banned book that gives much instruction on the art of sex. We’d like to go through all the pages.”

Carolyn was gently stroking me. “Carolyn, if you keep doing that I’m going to squirt.”

She let go of me and then Kaitlyn said, “Carolyn, tell him.”

Carolyn turned her head and then took deep breaths. “When we knew you were coming and you started an e-mail exchange with Kaitlyn three months ago, she let me read your e-mails. She didn’t send them to me but we read them together. We were both excited by your descriptions. I know you saw me on Skype but we were never undressed and you wouldn’t expose yourself either.”

“When Carolyn and I read your e-mails it made us both needy. Then, we both read some of the stories that you sent to us. When we read Miller’s Destiny on SOL it put us over the top.”

“Kaitlyn had us read it more than once. Okay several times, but we didn’t have anyone that we could trust to do those things with. We thought you might be willing. I hope you don’t think we violated your privacy. By then her mom had given her a vibrator, thinking perhaps it would take her edge off. Although we used it often it didn’t take the edge off enough.

“Knowing that you have been set up and taken advantage of, are you still with us?”

“I don’t do naked things or sexy things on Skype. Some of my friends have been burned. After you kissed me on the blanket, I knew I was open for about anything. So, what’s next?”

Carolyn straightened her back and removed her T-shirt. I gasped. Kaitlyn stroked my belly. “Over here now.” I don’t know whose breasts were larger but I was sitting in Paradise. I knew they were being cautious but my visual field was crowded.

Carolyn resumed her action on my soft pecker and within seconds I told her I would squirt quickly. She jiggled her breasts “Off with the pants.” She did that quickly.

Kaitlyn followed suit and I was looking at four beautiful breasts not knowing which way to turn my head. Both of them put a gentle hand on my erection. It happened. I squirted all over my chest. Both of them actually giggled.

To my surprise, Kaitlyn began to clean me off with her tongue. Carolyn joined her. Slow as I was to realize it, these girls were competing. Maybe Kaitlyn was always jealous of Carolyn’s breasts. Maybe she was worried about the family thing or maybe it was one of those primal situations in which the women are in competition for the alpha male. In a flash of light in my head, I realized that I was now the alpha male. Strange?

“I cleaned you up. I’m really wet and I’d like you to return the favor. However, we now need to add dare to our truth.” Kaitlyn covered my rock with her paper. “Your dare is to lick Carolyn first until she says stop.”

I said a prayer to Beth Ann to thank her all over for her wonderful instruction. I admired Carolyn’s neatly trimmed cinnamon bush. She was more than ready. I barely got a chance to enjoy her taste and aroma before she detonated. I had learned enough from Beth Ann to keep one arm over her thigh to prevent her legs from crushing my skull. Keeping my tongue flat on her clitoris I waited until she came down and moved my tongue again until she wailed. I replaced my tongue with my hand and held her gently until she pushed my head away.

Kaitlyn had removed her shorts while I was busy, exposing her light brown delta. “Now me.”

Kaitlyn opened up for me. She expressed her appreciation with moans and groans. She wasn’t quick and I was able to enjoy her smell and flavor much longer. I suppose they were both feeling needy. Kaitlyn left my head in place until she had been through three rather powerful eruptions, finally asking me to stop.

After we rested and finished our cocktails Carolyn picked up the remote. “I bet you don’t have any idea what happens next in this movie.”

“I haven’t seen it but I’ll bet you a penny the next scene will be girl on girl licking up the remains.”

“We’ll just see.”

As predicted, the redhead owned the reservoir and the blonde went after it with vigor. Before she put her head down we could see semen dripping and then Blondie’s head was in the way. They went through two minutes of moaning and groaning before the loud screams began.

Carolyn paused the film. “Did you like that?”

“If you’re asking if I like to see naked women making love, or whatever they were doing, yes I liked watching her breasts jiggle before she came. I guess that’s how they make money on these films.”

Kaitlyn sounded insecure. “Are you sure what we’re doing is okay with you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.