Cousin Kaitlyn
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mother and I went on holiday to see her sister and my cousin Kaitlyn in Mobile. Kaitlyn and her beautiful friend Carolyn had Skyped with me several times. I really wanted to be with both of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

I followed Mother down the concourse in Mobile working our way through the crowd that ganged up at the exit. I looked over them and saw our family waiting to meet us. They all waved energetically and as we emerged from the crowd I walked over first to shake Uncle Buck’s hand.

“My God boy you’ve grown. I know you get tired of hearing that but it was such a surprise after only two years. We are delighted that you could visit with us.”

Uncle Buck was my idol. A Southern gentleman with impeccable manners, he was wearing a pinstripe suit and a tie. I felt underdressed in my jeans. My cousin Kaitlyn came to hug me and gave me a soft kiss on my mouth. “It’s really good to see you Kevin. It seems like forever. Oh, hug Carolyn, too.”

Both of those girls were wearing summer dresses and high heeled sandals looking like they stepped right out of a magazine. Carolyn came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Welcome back to Mobile Kevin. We’ve been excited about your visit.”

My MILF Aunt Celia hugged me. “I’m not going to say that you’re big and handsome, but you are. We’ll see that you guys have a good time.”

By the time mother got through with her hugs and greetings, it was time for me to gather the bags. As I walked toward the carousel I remembered smelling both girls as they hugged me. It was unsettling. I had seen them on Skype but you can’t smell Skype.

When we got to the Van I loaded the bags and proceeded to the rear seat to sit next to Carolyn. Aunt Celia opened the door for mother. “Sit up here with Buck, Karen. I know you guys have lots of lies to tell about your last bridge game.” Celia took the middle seat and Buck started the hour’s drive to the lake house.

“Daddy has been beside himself waiting for Karen. He already has a bridge game lined up for this afternoon. He’s just dying to get even with her for beating him last time, but don’t tell him I said that.”

“Hey I know what addiction is. Mother lives for three things, bridge, fishing, and football pools. She drives me crazy sometimes. I’ve had hours of practice playing bridge because she always has me as a substitute when one of her friends can’t play. I’m not really good enough, but they tolerate me.”

Kaitlyn opened. “Okay, enough about them. Tell me about your girlfriend.”

“Former girlfriend. We just didn’t have a lot in common except a normal high school social scene. We’re still friends.”

Carolyn actually giggled. “Just friends or friends with benefits?”

Kaitlyn poked her. “Carolyn! For God’s sake, not here.”

“Well now Kaitlyn, I’ll bet you still have them standing in line waiting to be wrapped around your cute little finger.”

“Well, I have one, but we’re still trying to work things out.”

“I know how that is. Life’s tough sometimes. How about you Carolyn?”

“I just recently freed myself from bondage. He thought he could own me because he was a star. I need a little more than being an armpiece.”

“My best friend told me that when I made the first team I’d have lots of opportunities. True enough, but I know about being an armpiece.”

As we approached the lake house, Kaitlyn mumbled something to Carolyn. “Kevin when we get home we’ll go for a horseback ride. Eli has prepared lunch for us and we can go out to the spring. Okay?”

“Fine with me. It’s been a while since I’ve ridden a horse. I hope you don’t want to race.”

“Oh, no. Just an easy ride.”

We got to the lake house and found that the girls and I were staying in the guesthouse. It was elegant. Inside were two bedrooms and a large living room. Kaitlyn and Carolyn were in one room and I had the other.

Wow! I looked forward to sleeping in the large bed. Shortly they came to take me to the stable. Kaitlyn had picked out her horse and Carolyn’s horse and I had the old one that I had ridden two years before. As we stood by the horses, Kaitlyn said, “Kevin, I hope you’ll help us with our saddles.”

Being the regular pack horse, I agreed. I lifted all the Western saddles on the back of the horses and the girls tightened the cinches. Kaitlyn loaded our lunch into her saddlebags and off we went. About 30 minutes later, we came to the spring that I remembered from times past. We dismounted and let the horses drink.

Kaitlyn took out two blankets from her saddlebags and then a large lunch bag. “Okay guys, I need your help. Kevin, spread the blankets and Carolyn set up the lunch table.”

Carolyn laid out an impressive spread of sandwiches, potato salad, raw vegetables, and a bottle of wine. I was starved and started digging in. I had already finished one sandwich by the time Carolyn opened the wine. “Sorry about that. The last thing we had to eat was on the airplane and it was nothing.”

Carolyn poured our wine in large plastic glasses. “I love to feed a hungry man. Sorry about the table setting but we don’t bring glass out here.”

“That’s a beautiful pond Kaitlyn, is that where we swam?”

“Go put your hand in the water and you tell me.”

I washed my hands in the frigid water. “No thank you. Didn’t we have a better place the last time I was here?”

“Yes, that’s another little ride and we’ll go there tomorrow.”

I stretched out on my back on the blankets. “Kaitlyn doesn’t tell me everything, but I understand you’re on the football team. Do you do anything else?”

“We have a great drama coach and he convinced me that I should try out for plays. I did that and got small parts in two of his plays. I guess I’ll do that again next year. I have to admit that I was a little stage shy but I’m working on it.”

“Will you tell me about your friend with benefits?”

“Is this truth or dare?”

Kaitlyn laughed.”Carolyn, maybe we can play truth, but no dares right now.”

“Kaitlyn, who goes first?”

My scissors cut Carolyn’s paper. “Do you have a friend with benefits?”

Kaitlyn laughed. “Tell him the truth Carolyn. If you don’t I’ll know the answer.”

“I did, for several months but we just couldn’t continue. His benefits were not all that great.”

“Your turn Kaitlyn.”

“Are you still a virgin?”

“Not recently. Are you?”

Carolyn laughed out loud.

“Although I’m not a slut, I do enjoy the company of males.”

“Carolyn, tell me about your first time.”

“I’m willing if everyone else is. Kaitlyn?”

Carolyn emptied the wine bottle into our glasses. “I was 14 and on the junior varsity cheer squad. Just like Kaitlyn, I matured early and found many older guys paying attention. I’d read enough on the Internet to understand why.”

“Carolyn grew her boobs before I did. I was jealous. These guys were always standing around her salivating.”

“So, anyway, we were coming home from this trip and this hot guy started hitting on me. He sat with me and kissed me a couple of times which made me happy. Then, he asked if he could drive me home after the bus trip. I eagerly accepted. When we got off the bus I took my bag to his car and we left for my house. Instead of going directly, he stopped at one of the local make out places. He coaxed me into the back seat and started to feel me up. It didn’t take much. Kaitlyn and I had already explored ourselves with her dildo.”

“Dammit Carolyn leave me out of this.”

“He started at me seriously and after a while I knew what was going to happen. He undressed me and by then I was in serious heat. So was he. He maneuvered himself into position and I stopped him. Told him to get a condom. He didn’t like it but he obeyed. I knew I was wet enough to take him and he shortly proved me right. I hoped it would be like what I read about, but he didn’t last long. I’d read about that, too.”

“Well, that sounds all too familiar. I’ve heard the story from several girls. Did he come back for more?”

“Yes, three more times. I figured if that’s all there was to it, I didn’t need him.”

“Did he talk?”

Kaitlyn laughed. “Oh, he did. I put the word out that he was small. After that, he didn’t like me either. Okay, Kevin, are you in?”

By then, I was really feeling the effects of these beautiful girls talking about their first times and Kaitlyn hadn’t even talked yet. “My next door neighbor, Beth Ann, and I were then on the swim team. Mother made arrangements with her to drive me back and forth. After a while we started sharing experiences. Everybody on the team was after her but she was going steady. I had nothing to share. One night after practice she was quiet on the way home. That was unusual and I knew something was wrong. After dinner I got a phone call from her. She asked if she could meet me by her pool and to bring her some wine or something. Mother had some wine coolers and I took two with me.”

“Did you think anything was wrong?”

“I knew something was wrong because she didn’t talk to me all the way home. When I got to her pool she was wearing one of her thrilling bikinis and I knew something was off. She saw the wine coolers and asked me to sit beside her on the chaise lounge. After she had almost drained one I could see that she was crying. So I asked.”

“‘I really thought Bradford and I had something going. We’d been together for months. Then I found out that he had other interests. Several other interests.’ She was still sniffling.”

“What happened? How would he find anyone better than you?”

“‘Kevin that’s the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. Would you kiss me and make it better?’”

“I wasn’t the world’s best kisser but I was gonna be there for her. When I kissed her she went absolutely into orbit. ‘Oh my God Kevin this feels great.’”

“When I kissed her the second time for at least five minutes she placed my hand on her right breast. It didn’t take long for me to remove her bikini top and feel her silky skin. I don’t know whether it was the alcohol or her frustration with Bradford or what but she responded. Thank god for the Internet. I knew what those responses were.”

“Did you know what she wanted?”

“If I could believe what I read I think she wanted somebody to make love to her. Although I was unsure of how to do that I hoped that she would guide me. She moved my hand from her breast to her pussy. Even I figured out what she wanted. So, I did what the people said on the Internet. I put my finger on her clitoris and she began to moan. She told me to take off my shorts and found my strong erection. Within seconds she had me buried deep in her mouth. I lasted maybe three seconds. She didn’t lose a drop.

“After she cleaned me up she told me to get ready for her next thrill. It took me no time to get ready again and then she told me about girls’ needs. She pressed my head into her crotch and I knew exactly what to do based on my reading. I don’t know how many seconds passed before she went wild and bumped my chin into her pussy. I’m sure it was not her best ever but it took very little licking and touching for her to explode. I felt like some kind of hero, making Beth Ann come on my tongue.”

“More, more. Did you do it?”

“Oh yes, she guided me into her making it the greatest experience of my life. I didn’t last long but she told me we had to keep working at it. She revived me quickly with her mouth and that time I lasted long enough to make her explode. I felt like I had just climbed Mount Everest. Beth Ann was holding me and then rolled me on my back so that she could put her breasts on my chest. She held my face and kissed me and told me that I had to be her man for a while.”

Carolyn demanded, “And were you her man?”

“She taught me a lot. I mean everything I know. And we were intimate until she found a guy of her own age. I hate to admit it but I cried alone in my bed. After that, I figured that no one would ever match Beth Ann.”

“Did you love her?”

“I worshiped her for the longest time. One day she took me to her pool. ‘I know you miss me. I miss you but we can’t date each other. You need to talk more to Melissa. She’s lonely and I think she likes you. I’m proud of you for keeping your mouth shut about us.’”

“Did Beth Ann ever want to do anything kinky?”

“She read a couple of stories about being tied up and being spanked. She wanted to try both. We didn’t have a bed or a private place so we never got to the bondage part. Occasionally we could slip off in her car and I could spank her. She discovered that she could enjoy outstanding sex after being spanked. I guess some people are like that.”

“Wow! Did you date Melissa?”

“Yes I did but that’s another story. I think it’s your turn Kaitlyn.”

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “When Mother had to refit my bras three times one year, they had grown almost as large as Carolyn’s ‘Ds’ over there. Mom noticed all of the boys hanging around and took it upon herself to put me on the pill. Although she had talked to me before about boys and their interests, this time her warning was much more specific. She described the pleasures of sex and the risks, both physical and emotional.

“After a few months I began dating Bill. Before long we moved into heavier make out sessions. One day when my parents were here at the lake I called him to come over to our house in town. We knew we had several hours before they would return. After spending some time talking and having lunch, we ended up on the large couch getting each other all excited. We were both nervous about undressing each other and feeling our naked bodies together. I knew that he wanted a blow job, which I provided in short order. I mean really short order. He surprised me by going down on me for the first time. He had given me orgasms before with his fingers. His mouth and tongue opened a whole new palace of pleasure.

“At that moment I was too weak to walk. I slowly regained my senses and led him back to my bedroom. I knew that today was going to be the day but he didn’t. When I attacked him on the bed he figured it out. I don’t know who told him to put a pillow under my butt. At that moment I was thankful that tell – it – all – Carolyn and I had enjoyed many hours of pleasure with mom’s vibrator. After he entered me slowly he began thrusting and I knew I was going to come quickly. He kept going after I exploded until he did. That was the day I discovered what my pussy was for. After that, we couldn’t use it often enough. I became addicted. I loved him. Then, his father was transferred up north. I didn’t know what I was going to do.”

“Wow! Our first times really topped Carolyn’s. I hope she made up for it.

What did you do?”

“I did, but as you said, that’s Carolyn’s story.”

I winked at Carolyn. “Kaitlyn, when was your last time?”

“I’m not keeping score but it’s been months. How about you?”

“I received a great going away present the night before we left.”

“Was it Melissa?”

“Yes.”

Kaitlyn pointed at my crotch. “You obviously can’t ride a horse in that condition. Maybe we could watch you take care of yourself.”

“That sounds like more of a dare than a truth.”

“Yes, but we’d love to watch.”

“I can go over in the bushes and take care of myself, but if you want to see me then you have to take off your shirts. I need inspiration.”

They had another whispered conference. Kaitlyn looked at her watch. “We can’t today. Maybe you would kiss us?”

I kissed Carolyn first. She kissed me for at least a minute. “Hey, I’d like to do that again!”

Kaitlyn pushed me on my back and kissed me breathless. “We’ll have to do that more.”

I took my pants down and aimed myself away from them. Within a few strokes I had to let it go into the grass. I guess it must have been their first time to see a public teenage ejaculation.

Carolyn pointed. “I have felt it and tasted it, but I’ve never seen it spurt so far.”

I recovered and wiped up the remains. “I guess that was the most thrilling I ever had. I was almost over the top just on the blanket. I’ll remember this for years.”

Kaitlyn was reserved. “I hate to interrupt our party but daddy expects us home for dinner at six. We have to go.”

Back at the stable, Carolyn asked, “Would you help me down, boyfriend?”

Kaitlyn was indignant. “Carolyn! Boyfriend? Since when can’t you get down from your horse?”

She wiggled against me. “Not since I’ve had such a nice groom. We know he’s mine. You can’t have your cousin, just as we said on Skype.”

“Okay Carolyn, go get cleaned up and put on your dress. Kevin, take a shower and wear a nice shirt and pants. Daddy is picky.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.