Slut for Pakistani Teens - Cover

Slut for Pakistani Teens

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fantasy written for me of me slutting with asian teens, another tart and dogs!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I’d just been to an new outlet centre which had opened on the other of town, as my car was in the garage-as usual, I ‘d gone by bus.

The centre was disappointing, nothing really to buy, so I’d left to get the bus home early.

The bus journey was a good 40 minutes to home so I went into a small convenience shop by the bus stop to get a bottle of water.

I went in the shop and picked a water up, when I went to the checkout to pay I got one hell of a shock, it was Pam, a girl I was at school with.

I hadn’t seen her since 6th form, all of 20 years ago.

She recognised me as well and we began to talk, she asked if I fancied a coffee and called a girl who was stacking shelves to take her position on the till and she took me upstairs.

We were in a large flat above the store and we began to catch up, I explained what I’d been doing, marriage, kids work etc and then she explained that she’d married but had no kids and had her husband was Pakistani, that he wouldn’t divorce her even though he didn’t care for her.

We laughed and joked about our time together at school when we’d both been a right pair of slags.

We were both enjoying the conversation when Pam opened a bottle of wine, I don’t drink much so with one glass I am tipsy!

Anyway, by the time we were on the second glass the conversation had got a bit raunchy.

Pam explained that as she couldn’t have kids then her husband went elsewhere, but he was wealthy and had at least 3 supermarkets so he dare not divorce her, as she wasn’t a Muslim, then she could claim half of his fortune and future earnings as well.

I gave her a quizzical look and she laughed, she then went on to tell me how she had become an attraction for the local Pakistani lads.

I couldn’t believe what she was telling me, then she got up and put a DVD into the player on the TV.

The film clip started in the same room.

Pam who is about 5’6” with a good figure had on a tight blue dress and some high blue heels, she was giving beer bottles to three Pakistani lads who looked about 18/19 years old.

Pam handed the first lad a beer and he hand pulled her skirt up as she handed him the beer. I could hear Pam telling him to behave, but did nothing to stop him as he started to rub her fanny.

One of the other two lads who were standing about 10 feet away shouted to Pam that he was thirsty, Pam broke away from the lad and walked across to the other lads with a beer in each hand, her dress was at the top of her thighs and she made no attempt to pull it down.

As she gave the beers, one lad lent forward, his mouth was half open and his tongue was out of his mouth as he kissed Pam, she returned the kiss and the both of them were French kissing as if the world didn’t exist.

The other lad wasn’t going to miss out and pulled the top of Pam’s dress down exposing her tits, she didn’t break the kiss as the lad started to suck on her nipples.

Pam was a bit taller than me and her tits and arse were a lot bigger, but she was well proportioned and her legs looked very good in heels!

She was really up for it as she pulled her dress up around her waist, the lad sucking her tits immediately put his hand on her fanny.

Pam moved her legs further apart to give the lad access, his fingers went right in her hole, within a second the lad kissing her had his fingers in her twat as well!

Whoever was filming was doing a great job as they’d positioned themselves between the two lads so you could see both of them fingering her, the camera zoomed in and the site of 4 brown fingers sliding in and out of Pam’s shaved cunt was making me wet.

The camera then moved back, fucking hell!

The first lad had undressed when he was off camera and was now standing behind Pam.

Wow, his fucking knob must have been 9”, but it was fat.

Christ, it looked like a salami! Even more, his bell end was poking out of his foreskin, it was bright pink and the contrast with his brown skin of the rest of his prick was making my cunt drool.

Pam was now sitting next to me on the sofa, “That’s Ali” she said, on the film bent her over, the camera angle was awesome, and I could see his fat prick slide up her hole.

Pam’s cunt farted as he started to fuck her hard and when he pulled his knob out, it was glistening with her juice. The site of his rock hard cock was driving me mad.

I put my hand subconsciously up my skirt and I was rubbing my twat, the camera panned out and the other two had also undressed.

My eyes were on fucking stalks, they had cocks the same, both had thick 9” dicks and fat, I was falling in love with brown cock!

I looked at Pam, instantaneously we kissed, her fingers found my snatch and she started to finger me, we broke off the kiss and I was looking at the screen, “ Do you want to join me next week?” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.