Family Outing - Cover

Family Outing

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Incest running wild inside an extended family. Close family ties has new meaning on this unique vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Our combined and extended family struggled in the process of taking a relaxing honeymoon with the bride and groom and the entire affair was starting to turn into a Roman orgy rather than the celebration of two partners getting to know each other up close and personal.

The primary problem was the extensive line-up of family members that had necessitated our renting two huge RVs from the vacation broker instead of just one single unit. There was just no way could one RV, no matter how roomy, possibly hold all of us at the same time without our sitting on each other’s laps. That actually sounded like a good idea to me because I simply love twisting and turn on a hard dick, except for the fact, we had too much to lose with too many overt hook-ups in full view of the other family members.

The joining together of the Partridge family with the Winters family was a bonanza of incestuous relationships that made the Roman Emperors look like a church choir performing for the Pope.

Of course, I included me in the mix because my close family roots were ingrained in my personality like velvet bindings around a masochist.

I have to say that those huge RVs are certainly built for carnal relations whilst rolling down the highway at top speed. It was a choice of transportation that kept our family business “undercover”, so to speak, leaving us only with a need to mingle with a little more variety when the two RVs parked in a camping ground overnight.

In order to understand the arrangement with less confusion, kindly allow me to describe the passenger manifest for each RV unit.

The lead RV was packed to the running boards with the bride and groom, my daddy Billy Bob, his non-blushing bride, the temptress Tammy Winters along with the winsome Winona Winters in teenager anticipation and Mike Winters, the twin with the friendly attitude and a cock that was like the Eveready battery that never stopped working. Both of the Partridge twins, Debbie and Doreen completed the passenger list and those girls never saw a cock they didn’t like.

The trailing RV had me in one of the Captain’s chairs along with my super crush brother Mark with his nine inches that made me drool every time I thought about it sitting right next to me. My oldest sister Patty with her fantastic oral skills and the loyal and obedient Esteban willing to do anything at least once were in the seats right behind our Captain’s chairs. Our crew was rounded out by Randy, the other Winters twin with his mean nature and heavy hand and Cissy, his younger sister with her submissive attitude. They generally stayed in the rear of the RV and I noticed that Cissy spent most of her time on her knees, but she sure didn’t seem to mind Randy’s ever-present nasty outlook.

Now that I had time to think about it I considered our RV the best one to be in because I had my three favorite male members of the entourage with me, Mark, Esteban and Randy. I had surprised my own self with the graphic thoughts of Randy standing over me and doing all sorts of nasty things to me unable to stop him and not really wanting to call things to a halt. My crush on Mark was so strong that all he had to do was snap his fingers and I would drop to my knees and try to please him just like one of his cheerleader sluts with their busy tongues.

The lead RV slowed down ahead of us and my daddy Billy Bob called on the cell phone and told us that he was stopping for gas, coffee and doughnuts, not necessarily in that order.

That sounded good to me because I was out of chewing gum and I loved to chew on the stuff in the car because it made my mouth all nice and fresh just in case Mark might want a quickie “on your knees” servicing that didn’t bother me at all.

The early morning clerk behind the glass wall counter was a teenaged cheerleader type that always got Mark all steamed up. He was sporting a huge hard-on long before we paid for our coffee and doughnuts. The transparent girl was staring at it the whole time and I wanted to get behind that counter and pull her hair out.

A real old fart of a guy came up from under the counter where he was supposedly fucking around with the cigarettes and I suspected he was getting his jollies under that pretty girl’s skirt at the same time. I thought the girl had a strange look in her bottomless blue eyes when we paid for our stuff and I had put it down to her fooling around with some sort of pills to keep her on her toes for the late hour shift. I noticed that the old fart had some stuff on his moustache and I was certain it was teenage girl juices still dripping from his hairy lips. I found that I was suddenly jealous of the young girl. Not only for the fact that my special crush Mark was tuning in on her braless boobs and bouncy-looking pert bottom but that she was getting a nice nookie and I wasn’t getting anything. Now, I not only wanted to pull her hair, I wanted to stretch her slutty legs over my lap and spank her bare bottom until she begged me to stop. I think she sort of picked up on my hostility because she looked straight in my eyes and smiled with a hidden promise lurking deep in those deep blue pools.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.