Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

Jay never told Leslie who the third guy was in their foursome that night. Despite how fucked up the situation had been and how scared she was that she might get pregnant, it had been one of the most exciting sexual experiences of her life, to be tied up and manhandled by three men ... well, young men. She certainly couldn’t call her little brother or his friend Cal boys anymore, not after they forced her to take their virginities.

In the late morning Jay demanded another blowjob.

“Jay...” she said, embarrassed, “Could you ... go down on me again?”

He unzipped his pants and his six incher popped out. “Naw, I don’t want to have to wait for you to blow me, and I won’t want to lick your twat afterward.”

“We could sixty-nine...”

“What’s that?”

They adjourned to her bedroom and she stripped for him while he lay on her bed. His cock got harder looking at her sexy 19-year-old body as she revealed each part of it to him again. Then she got on top of him and turned around into the classic sixty-nine position, her pussy over his face and her face above his cock.

“Now lick me...” she said back at him, and then she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Jay had learned from his buddy Cal’s big brother Steve just last night how to lick pussy, but getting his dick sucked at the same time was distracting! Leslie lowered her pussy to his mouth and he started to lick, but it was upside down from how he had learned so it was awkward.

“Mmm...” Leslie moaned around her brother’s cock. He was obviously still an amateur but what he was doing was better than nothing.

Soon Jay pushed one finger inside his sister’s pussy and his tongue found her clit. She started to move her hips up and down in order to increase the penetration while sucking harder on his pecker.

She had gotten close to cumming when Jay cried out and his penis throbbed. A second later her mouth was filled with his cum. She swallowed expertly, as he got upset if she didn’t. And then Jay stopped playing with her slit.

“Ohhh...” she moaned in disappointment, pushing her pussy at his face.

“Get off!” he ordered.

‘That’s what I was trying to do,’ she said to herself, but she clambered off of him. He also ordered her to make some lunch, without putting her clothes back on first.


As she washed the dishes later he came up behind her naked form, reached around and started to play with her clit. She got wet quickly and he slipped a finger inside her. She stopped with the dishes and used her hands to steady herself, bending over so Jay had better access to her pussy.

Which was the wrong thing to do because Jay then dropped his shorts and lined his cock up with her now wet and ready vagina. Before she could say anything it slipped inside her.

“Oh!” she gasped, and he pushed her head down so her butt went back and he then had a better angle. He thrust hard, burying his dick all the way inside her.

She didn’t want this! It felt good, sure, but each time he was inside her increased the chance he would cum, and she was very fertile right then! Getting pregnant from her brother would ruin her life!

Still, she hadn’t cum from the sixty-nine they had done earlier, so she was overdue for her orgasm. His cock, his disgusting incestuous dick, was making her feel really good as he rammed into her. She was already getting close.

But if she came, would her clasping pussy walls cause him to cum too? She was torn, and close ... she almost didn’t care anymore, if she could just get that release...

He pulled out, making her feel utterly empty. She moaned in disappointment.

“Hey, we should watch a movie.”


They sat side-by-side on the couch, her still naked, and the movie he pulled up on FlixNet was a romantic drama, which seemed out of character for him. Of course, everything he had done over the past few days had been out of character ... or was it his real character coming through now that he no longer had to hide it? But if this was the real him, then why was he watching a romantic movie with his sister?

At one point the main characters were making out on a couch similar to the one they themselves sat on. Suddenly the female protagonist got up and straddled her partner. She fumbled with the guy’s pants and because she was wearing a skirt she was able to simulate fucking him while keeping the movie from becoming X-rated. It was a very sexy scene, though, and Leslie felt her nipples harden and her pussy become wet.

“We should do that,” Jay said next to her. She looked down and saw that he had extracted his cock again, but Leslie was naked instead of wearing a skirt like the actress.

“I...” she didn’t want that. Up until this point Jay had always been on top of her or behind her when he fucked -- no, raped -- her. For her to get on top...

“Do it!” he commanded.

She got up and climbed astride him tentatively. Despite Jay being beneath her she actually felt more vulnerable than with their other sex sessions.

Jay lined his hard cock up with her pussy. She looked away as she felt the head start to push between her vaginal lips. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled down. Half his cock rushed into her and she gasped.

Jay looked back at the TV. The male actor was massaging his partner’s boob as she gasped and bounced in his lap. Jay pulled Leslie all the way down so their crotches were grinding together and then likewise groped her boob. Both of them moaned.

“Ride me,” Jay urged. He grabbed Leslie’s hips and pulled her up and then back down. She continued the movement, and soon she felt her orgasm, twice denied to her, approaching again.

‘No, no... ‘ she said to herself. This was so dangerous!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.