Tryst or Trust: Another Cheating Wife Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Abruptly, I realized another man might find my wife desirable. Does this save, or destroy, our marriage?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Revenge   Violence  

A couple of days later, I swung by said Fed Ex store, presented my ID, and squirreled my purchases in my trunk. Off to work! After a couple of night shifts, I had a string of days off. Since Annie worked days, she had the 9-to-five, Monday-to-Friday thing going on. I slept quickly, and then set about my home projects. The clock-radio got changed out, with a Best Buy box prominently in the trash. I drilled a small hole in the ceiling of our bedroom, and placed the camera so it had a ringside view of the bed. Another camera covered the door entering from the garage, and it all got connected to the newly Linksys labeled hard drive, phony antennae prominently displayed. Once I encrypted the network, and on 5 GHz to boot, well, the likelihood she would detect the new network was small. The motion trigger element of the software would spare me hours of shadow movement and empty rooms.

So, I had picked up a travel gig, working weekends a couple of hours from our home. Pulling an occasional weekend, earned me that travel nurse buck, gave the locals an additional weekend off, and helped me pay off some bills my “darling” wife and I had targeted for elimination. Oh, yeah: and gave her a chance for extra curricular activities. I hugged the kids goodbye, the wife and I exchanged farewell pecks, and off I went.

So, when you are a couple of hours from home, and working 12 hours each shift, you have something like 8-10 hours each day where you’re not fighting disease and saving lives, not unwinding from fighting disease and saving lives, or showering, getting dressed, and generally preparing to fight disease and save lives. That time provides you plenty of opportunity to reflect on your life, and how you came to arrive at that position in your life. I pondered, I wondered, I thought, and I could not come up with a misstep on my part, which had provoked her to stray. I gamed how she could have been coerced, and what sort of leverage might exist, to cause my formerly faithful bride to stray.

I came up with nothing.

So, I worked my shifts, I called home each evening to touch base with my kids, chat with Annie. I listened, I tried to hear, any change in tenor, in vocabulary, in cadence, that would clue me in to the changes I had seen with my own eyes. Nothing. Nothing.

I came home, and found Annie at work, the kids at school. I was beat, but with my mind awhirl, I knew that sleep would elude me. I dragged my laptop downstairs, and jacked into the hard drive. I downloaded the recordings onto the computer, and retired upstairs to sift through what had happened in my home, while I was gone.

I sped through Annie dressing, and undressing for bed, as well as her random movements into and out of the bedroom. I looked at the timestamp of her return home, on Friday night, and found it to be reasonably close to what I would expect of a non-philandering spouse. I saw the boys leave, as their sister greeted them. They loved their nieces and nephews, and it was heartwarming to see the glee of my grandkids greeting their uncles.

I settled in to see what that evening had to offer.

I did not have to wait particularly long. Lance arrived and the camera in the hallway gave me great screen captures of his face. That ought to prove helpful in finding out who he was. Annie greeted him, enthusiastically, and they held hands as they made their way to the bedroom.

She pushed him, and he landed upon the bed with a nearly audible “thump”. She appeared to be in a bit of a hurry, as she unbuttoned her blouse, dropping it onto the floor, and released her bra, so it joined the blouse on the floor as well. She released the catch of her pants, and shimmied them, as well as her panties, into a puddle around her ankles. Kicking them into the pile growing next to the bed, she joined Lance on the bed, releasing his shirt and tossing it away. Shortly, she found herself rolled over onto her back, and he pinned her arms at her sides as he feasted upon her breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.