Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 23: Cheri and Veronica

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Cheri and Veronica - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The presentation the next day went well – Jim and Cheri worked like a well-oiled machine; always perfectly in synch. The customers were impressed and this was only the first day.

That evening, Jim took Cheri out for a celebratory dinner and over their after-dinner coffee he made a suggestion about how the rest of their evening might go.

“OK, Cheri, I know this is going to sound weird, but how would you like to go to a local strip club tonight?”

“You’re kidding? Really? A strip club?”

“Yes. There’s a really hot dancer at one of the local clubs. She’s from California or Las Vegas or someplace out west and she’s actually staying in the same hotel as we are. I’d like to go see her – I’ve seen her do some stuff on the internet and she’s very hot. I think you’ll find her attractive. I’d like to see if we can get her to come to our room for a three-way. How’s that sound?”

“A three-way, eh? So I’d get to lick some pussy?”

Jim leaned forward and said in a conspiratorial whisper, “A pussy in your face and my cock in your cunt. Tell me that idea doesn’t make your panties damp?”

“You sure know how to sweet talk a girl, Jim,” Cheri said, smiling. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Yeah, you’re right. My panties are a little damp. Let’s go.”

“Good girl.”

Jim signaled the waiter for the check. Jim paid, took Cheri’s arm and they headed for the club. On the ride over, Jim had Cheri remove her panties. He played with her smooth pussy all the way to the club. By the time they arrived she was as primed and ready for sex as it was possible for a woman to be.

A throbbing beat and flashing strobes hit them like a physical force as they made their way inside. Amazingly enough, space opened for them and they soon had seats right at the front of the stage. Jim had a roll of five dollar bills and a bunch of other cash ready for tips and private dances. He was going to have Cheri hand out the dough. He knew it would turn her on and it would give him a laugh as well.

Cheri wasn’t the only woman in the club who wasn’t dancing or waiting tables. Other women were there watching as well. Not many, but a few. All were with boyfriends and all were having a good time pretending they were embarrassed or grossed out by the display of flesh on the stage and at the poles.

The stage cleared and an announcer grabbed a microphone. This was what the crowd had been waiting for – a feature dancer.

“Ladies and gentleman. All the way from Las Vegas Nevada, give it up for Veronica!”

The tall well-proportioned brunette that Jim had fucked so hard the other day came out onto the stage and all eyes were immediately focused on her.

Cheri leaned over to Jim and whispered, “is this her?”

“Yes,” Jim replied.

“She’s hot! You think we can get her to play with us?”

“I guarantee it, Cheri. Before the night is over, you’ll be in bed with Miss Veronica.”

Cheri’s eyes were full of lust as she watched the tall brunette work the stage, which jutted out into the crowd like a peninsula. The rail was packed with people holding out bills and vying for Veronica’s attention. She was really good – dancing sexily for each one and making them believe that they were the only person in the room at that moment.

Side to side she went working her way to the end of the stage where Jim and Cheri sat patiently waiting for her to bestow her attention on them. Veronica was into her third song, Janet Jackson’s “Black Cat” when she got to where Jim and Cheri were. Her eyes met Jim’s and opened wide with shock and recognition. She faltered for just a fraction of a second before her professionalism, with some mental support from Jim, reasserted itself and she focused her energy and passion toward the couple occupying the prime seats.

Jim gave her a mental nudge suggesting that Cheri was the one who needed the show, and Veronica paid special attention to the petite blonde with the big tits. He also planted the idea in Veronica’s mind that Cheri would be fun to play with and sent a mental command that made Veronica’s pussy pulse and drool every time she thought about seeing Cheri naked.

Eventually, to avoid looking suspicious, he released Veronica to go dance for other customers, collect her tips and finish her set. But he wasn’t surprised at all when Veronica came back out later and walked straight to the table that Jim and Cheri had moved to when the set was over. She was the one they had come to see.

“Hi, I’m Veronica,” She said, holding out her hand as she walked up to the table. Jim stood, a sign of respect, and took her hand in his.

“I’m Jim and this is my toy, Cheri,” he said, smiling. Cheri giggled. “Will you join us for a drink so we can talk about getting a private dance?”

“Sure,” she said, sitting down. The waitress pounced on the opportunity to sell some overpriced champagne and almost at the speed of light three glasses and a bottle of Dom Mediocre appeared on the table.

Jim poured. “To fun times and good memories,” he said, raising his glass. The three glasses clinked and cool liquid poured down three throats. Jim made the face he always made when he drank champagne – he hated it. The ladies did not notice – they were focused on each other.

“We’d like a private dance, Veronica. Cheri is quite taken with you, I must say. I think her pussy is dripping right now, isn’t it Cheri?”

“Mmmm ... yes,” Cheri said. She reached under the table, under her skirt and pushed two fingers into her molten honey pot. Then she brought them back up into the light glistening with her feminine moisture.

Without intending to – she had no idea where the notion came from – Veronica grasped Cheri’s wrist and pulled the fingers to her lips, sucking and licking until she’d captured every bit of Cheri’s cunt cream.

“Mmm ... you taste wonderful,” Veronica said in a husky voice. “But we can’t play here,” she added.

“Understood. As it happens we’re staying in the same hotel. We’re in room 412. I’m sure you can remember that, right? We’ll have our private dance and then we’ll leave. You can tell the manager that you have a headache or something – I promise he’ll believe you – and then you can join us. You will not regret it.”

The most difficult thing that Cheri had ever done in her life was sit through the private dance with her hands under her butt cheeks. She wanted to jump Veronica’s bones right there. Veronica had the same problem. She was bumping and grinding just inches from a blonde vision of lust and she also would have liked nothing more than to take her on the spot. Jim prevented this from taking place. Oh, he could have made it possible for them to play right here, but he preferred his creature comforts, so he held both women in check by promising delights to come.

After giving Veronica double the going rate for VIP dances, Cheri and Jim left the club and headed back to the hotel. Once there, they quickly showered and re-dressed in casual and easily removable clothing while they waited for Veronica to appear.

They didn’t have to wait long for the quiet knock on their door. Jim motioned for Cheri to answer it.

Veronica stepped in and without a word swept Cheri into her arms as the door closed behind her. Veronica covered Cheri’s mouth with hers and kissed her passionately, thoroughly, and lustily. The kiss lasted about a minute and then both women stepped back, gasping.

Jim had stepped up behind Veronica to secure the door’s deadbolt and safety chain. He reached around to unbutton her coat and slip it off of her shoulders. She was naked underneath.

“Cheri, I think you’re overdressed for the occasion, don’t you?” Jim asked.

He tossed Veronica’s coat aside and wrapped his arms around the tall brunette, shelving her tits with his hands and offering them on display like a pair of ripe cantaloupes. Cheri was busy tearing her clothing off (there wasn’t much of it) as fast as she could.

“Isn’t she hot,” Jim whispered in Veronica’s ear. “She really wants you. And you already know how wonderful her pussy tastes. Just forget I’m even here for the moment and have some fun with her. She’ll do anything you ask – she’s a complete and total slut, just like you, and she comes like a string of M-80’s.”

While he had been speaking Jim was tweaking Veronica’s rock hard nipples and dipping his fingers into her quim until they were shiny with her juice.

“Come here, pet, and take a taste of the lovely Veronica,” he said, smiling his shark smile.

Cheri groaned as she put Jim’s pussy juice covered fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

“I want her, Jim. I want her now,” Cheri said almost in a growl. Veronica had not spoken yet but when she heard what Cheri said a low moan emerged from her throat. Jim could feel her body trembling under his hands. He stepped back and let her go.

Veronica leaped at Cheri as though propelled by a slingshot. The two women met body to body and mouth to mouth wrapping their arms around each other and kissing like there was no tomorrow. Groans and mewls of delight and pleasure were the counterpoints to the sounds of air conditioning and footsteps in the room above.

Somehow the two women made it to the bed. Jim watched them as he undressed. He never got tired of watching women have sex. Lesbian porn had almost always been his favorite for some reason, but there was nothing that beat watching two women go at it live, especially since he knew he was going to get to fuck both women before the end of the evening.

“Cheri, you’re so fucking beautiful ... god, I just want to eat you alive,” Veronica said as she captured one of Cheri’s nipples with her mouth.

“Do it. Eat me alive,” Cheri moaned as she pulled Veronica’s head tighter to her breast. Veronica was manipulating the other nipple with her fingers squeezing and pinching it and making Cheri squeal with delight. It had been a while since Cheri had experienced her first bout of lesbian sex with Samantha and she had really come to enjoy the feeling of being with another woman.

Veronica was no stranger to the Sapphic arts herself. She felt Cheri’s nipple swell under her oral assault and she quickly switched to the other, licking and sucking it to full hardness before kissing her way up Cheri’s chest and neck. She covered Cheri’s mouth with hers and the two women were kissing once again.

Veronica was on top and she insinuated one of her legs between Cheri’s and the two women began grinding their pussies against each other’s thighs as their kiss continued. Cheri had her hands on Veronica’s ass pulling her even tighter to herself as she pressed up against the busty brunette’s thigh with her juicy pubis. The two women humped themselves to quick, breathless, climaxes – bleeding off a small portion of the excess passion that had been building for the last couple of hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.