Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 15: Horizons Broadened

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Horizons Broadened - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jim was beside himself. He’d been watching Sam and Sue’s back yard antics on his desktop at the office, and had a pretty good idea of what had gone on in the house as well. It was better than he had expected by quite a bit.

He put the finishing touches on a report that needed to go out that day and shut down his computer preparatory to going home. Normally he didn’t go home until five, but today he was going to go home early – he’d call ahead, of course. It would not do at all to come home and catch his wife naked with the neighbor lady. Or would it? Not this time, he finally concluded.

Jim picked up his phone and hit the speed dial button for home. The phone rang three times and he thought it was going to go to voicemail when Susan’s breathless voice came on the line.

“Olsen ... residence,” Susan said obviously trying to catch her breath.

“Susan? Is anything wrong?”

“Oh, hi honey. No ... nothing’s wrong.”

Jim smiled. “Well, that’s good. Why are you out of breath?”

“Running to get the phone, silly,” Susan said. One thing about Susan that everyone should know is that she’s an absolutely awful liar. Jim let this one go.

“OK. I just wanted to let you know I was on my way home. Do we need anything for tonight’s barbeque?”

“We’re all set. Grab your trunks when you come home. Sam and I will be out on the patio or in the pool.”

“Having fun are we?”

“You bet. Sam is great company. We’ve been getting to know each other and I think we’re going to be great friends. We should have done this a long time ago.”

“No argument there. I think Sam and Dave are both great. Be home in a jiffy sweetheart.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Jim hung up the phone and spend a few seconds speculating on why someone who was in as good shape as Susan was should get out of breath just running to the phone. What he didn’t know was that when Susan had picked up the phone, Sam had put her hand between Susan’s legs and was massaging her pussy mound from behind. It was all Susan could do not to scream. When the phone was turned off, she had turned around and given Sam a big, wet, kiss and then told her that they’d have to knock off the horseplay because Jim was on the way home.

“If she only knew,” thought Sam.

Jim put on his jacket, straightened his tie and headed out to the parking lot. Heat rose up from the blacktop and smacked him in the face. His car was an oven. The black leather seats, such a great thing in the winter, were a pain in the ass on hot summer days. But the A/C was soon going strong and he had a nice cool pool to swim in so that was something to look forward to. Not to mention the fact that if his wife and neighbor were still in their bikinis he’d have some lovely scenery to look at too. Maybe he’d break out his new “cock-sox” swimsuit.

An uneventful drive home ended as he pulled the Impala into the garage. He got out, grabbed his briefcase from the back seat, and stepped out of the garage into the pool area.

Susan met him with a drink and a very passionate kiss, which was out of character, particularly since Samantha was standing right behind her. Both were still dressed in what can only be called “swimwear” in the most euphemistic context.

As Susan kissed him her free hand went to his crotch and began massaging his dick, which had already risen to the occasion.

“You’d better be ready for some sex tonight, stud because I’m horny as hell,” she whispered softly into his ear before stepping back and handing him the drink. Jim caught a glimpse of Samantha grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

“Hello, ladies,” Jim said. “I see that I’m overdressed. Mind if I go change and join you around the pool?

“Good idea,” Susan said.

“Yeah, Dave will be here any minute and we can all go for a dip,” Sam added.

“Be right back,” said Jim as he headed for the house. He heard the two women giggling and he wondered what they were up to. It would have been easy to check, of course, but he was making an effort not to mentally eavesdrop any time he felt like it. It would be more enjoyable this way. And, he’d already tipped the odds slightly in his favor.

In the bedroom, he quickly stripped off his clothing and carefully hung up his tie, suit, and shirt. Taking his swim trunks out of the dresser he slipped them on and headed back out to the pool. It was about 4:30, and Dave was due to arrive in about 45 minutes.

“Oh, poo, honey,” Susan said, pretending to pout when he emerged from the back door moments later. “What are you wearing those baggy old things for? I thought you got some sexy new swimsuit. I mean, look at us – we’re practically naked and you’ve got those big baggy trunks on. It isn’t fair, is it, Sam?”

“Hey Jim,” Sam said, laughing, “The fifties called and they want their swimming trunks back.”

Jim looked at Susan.

“Do you really want me to wear the other suit?”

“Why not?”

“You’re sure?”

“Stop being such a poopy head and go change,” Susan said. “Sam and I want to see what a man looks like. It’s just been us girls all day long. Not that it hasn’t been fun, but ... tell him, Sam, he just has to go change.”

“Susan’s right, Jim. Go put something else on.”

“OK, I’ll be right back.”

Jim wondered if Susan was drunk. She never behaved this way. Well, maybe he’d broken down more mental walls than he thought. Time would tell. He dashed up the stairs, retrieved his “other” suit and put it on. It was like a thong built for a man. It emphasized his cock in ways no other swimwear could. It was more naked than actually being naked. Jim’s suit was bright blue and went well with his tan. His big dick fit perfectly into the front pouch and left very little to the imagination, yet just enough. In the back, it separated his butt cheeks and emphasized his ass.

“Ready or not, ladies, here I come,” he said to himself.

As he stepped out the back door again he was greeted with whistles and hoots of approval from both Sam and Susan.

“Turn around, stud,” Susan said, “and show us your booty.”

Jim looked carefully at Susan seeking signs of intoxication.

“She’s not drunk, Jim, just horny. You probably should take her in the house and give her a good seeing to before Dave gets here or who knows what will happen.”

Jim looked at Sam and smiled.

“What were you two doing all day today I wonder?”

Susan giggled. “Girl things,” she said, attempting to be prim, but failing miserably. From the way she was acting you’d have thought she was about 17 instead of 59.

Jim slowly turned around, giving the ladies a good view of his backside.

Whistles and hoots from Sam and Sue became hopelessly girlish giggling.

“I can see why you wear a smile all the time, Susan,” Sam said, grinning wolfishly as she stared at his crotch. Jim and Dave are a lot alike.

“Can I go in the pool now and cool off a bit before I light the grill and get our supper started?” Jim was feeling slightly embarrassed and totally NOT in control of the situation. It made him uncomfortable and a little irritated.

“Sure, baby, but Sam and I are coming in too – to make sure you don’t drown or something,” Susan giggled.

Jim took two steps and performed a perfect surface dive into the cool refreshment of the pool. He stayed under water, hands outstretched until he felt the smooth concrete surface at the far end. His head came out of the water and he turned around to head back but found his way blocked by Susan, who put her arms around him and then jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She kissed him, warmly, on the lips.

“Thank you,” she said.

Jim looked at her with a puzzled frown on his face. “For what?”

“Suggesting that I get together with Sam, for one thing, and for being such a wonderful husband, and for being such a sexy beast.”

Susan had been grinding her crotch against his since she wrapped her legs around him moments earlier. His cock was fully erect and straining at the front of his thong.

Suddenly she laughed, released him, and executed a nice turning dive into the water whereupon she swam away into the cool depths of the pool.

“You look like a fish,” Sam said from behind him.

Jim turned around. Sam was standing behind him right at the end of the pool, her hips against the edge of the pool apron, her breasts straining to burst out of the confines, if you could call what she was wearing confining, of her bikini top. Her nipples were hard and made two little tents in the scraps of fabric covering them (barely).

“See anything you like?”

And then it hit him. Susan hated getting her hair wet in the pool. She always went in from the shallow end and the only stroke she would do was a sort of breaststroke that kept her head from going under. And, yet, just a moment ago, she had not only gone under water but swam a length of the pool without coming up for air.

“Where is my wife and what have you done with her?”

Samantha laughed.

“The butterfly has escaped the cocoon,” she said cryptically.

“I’ll say.”

Sam was standing about a foot away from him, the water at this end of the pool barely up to her waist. She leaned toward him and kissed him, on the mouth, and with passion.

Jim broke away and looked wildly around the pool for his wife, only to find her about three feet away, smiling. Smiling.

In the history of confused looks, Jim’s expression at the moment would easily have made the top ten.

Sam and Susan broke out laughing. Big belly laughs. The kind that makes your eyes water. The kind where it’s hard to stop and pretty soon you can’t breathe.

Jim was slightly put off, to say the least.

“Would someone mind telling me what the HELL is going on here?”

Susan wrapped her arms around Jim from behind and whispered in his ear, “No. You’re just going to have to figure it out for yourself.”

Then she looked at Sam over Jim’s shoulder and said, “Kiss him again. I don’t think he gets it yet.”

This time Sam stepped into Jim’s body and put her arms around him, insinuating them between Susan’s belly and Jim’s back, and kissed him. It was a full-on, open-mouthed, French kiss with extra tongue and some pretty sexy belly grinding into the bargain. Jim’s cock, which had begun to flag in his confusion, leaped to attention – it had figured out what was going on; it was his brain that was having trouble getting up to speed.

Susan’s hands were in Jim’s briefs now and she stroked his cock as Sam continued to play tonsil hockey with him.

“We’ve had a great day together and I’ve learned a lot,” Susan whispered in Jim’s ear as Sam continued to kiss him and grind against him. “The only part that’s relevant to you right now is that we spent quite a bit of the afternoon bragging to each other about how good our hubbies were in bed. So, we’ve decided on a little side by side comparison after dinner. Consider it your dessert. Don’t eat too much steak.”

As if that was some sort of cue, both women let him go and climbed out of the pool. Hand in hand they walked into the house, tossing back a “we have to get ready. You can start getting dinner going.”

Events were moving at far greater speed than he had anticipated. But that was OK. All he had done was to set things in motion; he hadn’t predetermined the outcome. There had been a number of possibilities and this had been one of them. It hadn’t been the one he felt the most confident in, but it was there. Unless he completely missed his guess, there’d be a side-by-side wife swap in the neighborhood before the night was over. That suited him just fine. And, to top things off, he had what he believed was the beginning of a plan to deal with the FMCA.

Jim did a few more laps of the pool before getting out and drying off – there was still plenty of sun and plenty of heat so that didn’t take long. Then he went into the kitchen to begin preparations for dinner.

Four potatoes were soon poked, buttered, and placed in the oven. Likewise four New York strip steaks were soaking in his secret steak marinade in a dish on the counter. Susan had made a large bowl of tossed salad which was in the fridge (he checked to be sure). And, there’d be fresh strawberries with cream for dessert.

He’d prepared garlic butter that morning – a couple of cloves of garlic in a dish of softened butter, covered and left on the counter. He sliced a loaf of French bread buttered the slices and wrapped the loaf in foil, leaving the top uncovered. This he set aside.

Looking at the time, he figured he had a few minutes before he had to light the grill. He went upstairs and changed into some shorts and a polo shirt – he decided to go commando for this evening.

As he came back downstairs, the doorbell rang and there were Sam and Dave.

“C’mon in,” he said, shaking Dave’s hand and giving Sam a hug.

“I talked with Dave,” Sam whispered, “and he’s cool with whatever happens.”

Jim gave her a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek and then escorted the couple back to the patio, taking drink orders as he went. He lit the grill, allowing it to heat up. A few minutes later, everyone was seated in comfortable chairs with cool drinks close at hand. Chit-chat ensued. Susan was world champion at chit-chat. Normally Jim hated chit-chat, but his mind was elsewhere – about one hour into the future actually when dinner would be over.

Jim looked at his watch. “Well, the spuds will be done in about 20 minutes and the grill is hot, so I guess it’s time for me to go to work. Susan, would you put the garlic bread in the oven please?”

“Sure, Jim. I’ll take care of that, and I’ll set the table as long as I’m there,” Susan said.

“Can I help?” Samantha asked.

“Sure,” Susan said, grinning, “I can always use a hand in the kitchen ... or a finger ... or a tongue,” she added, giggling.

Jim almost spit out the mouthful of gin and tonic he’d been about to swallow. Yes, he’d definitely gone too far in removing Susan’s barriers. He’d have to dial her back a bit before they went out in public and she assaulted someone.

Sam laughed like a schoolgirl as the two women, arm in arm, proceeded to the kitchen with Jim in pursuit. He did his best to ignore the grab-ass games Susan and Samantha were playing as he retrieved the plate of steaks from the counter. When he walked out, the two women were kissing – he guessed at least in part for his benefit because he heard them laughing and whispering as he left the room.

Back on the patio, Dave was still enjoying the early evening and his long cool drink. Jim went to the grill and placed Susan’s steak on first – she had never learned to eat steak any other way but well done – and set the plate aside. He set a kitchen timer for five minutes and sat down to enjoy a little more of his g&t.

“Boy, I don’t know what’s up with those two, but they’re friskier than a couple of new calves,” Jim said, shaking his head.

“Sam’s horny as a Billy goat, that’s for sure, but she wouldn’t give me any before we came over – said we would need all our energy later. Then she said I’d be fucking Susan and you’d be fucking her, which is fine with me. How do you feel about it?”

“Hey, I got to fuck your wife in front of you, so it’s only fair that you do mine in front of me. In fact, I kind of like the idea. And, after you dump a load in her, I can clean it up,” Jim said, grinning.

Both men sported bulges in their slacks by this time. Jim was tempted to go over to where Dave was sitting and give him a quick suck before dinner, but just then the timer went off and he had to go attend to his cooking duties.

The other three steaks were placed on the fire and the timer was reset for four minutes. As Jim was walking back to his chair, his pants tented out in front, the girls came back, still laughing and giggling.

“My goodness, Susan, look at Jim’s pants. What do you suppose he’s thinking about?”

“I think he’s thinking about what’s in YOUR pants,” Susan said, laughing.

“Or in Dave’s, I think,” Sam said.

Susan frowned a bit. She still didn’t know about Jim’s bisexuality. “No, definitely yours I think,” she said, stepping up to Jim and rubbing the front of his pants where his cock had pushed the fabric out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.