Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 11: Meanwhile Back at the Ranch...

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Meanwhile Back at the Ranch... - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Susan was driving back from her mother’s house when she suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind her.

“Oh, no,” She said, annoyed, “I wasn’t even speeding.”

She pulled her car off the road, got out her driver’s license and registration and waited, window down, for the visit from whomever it was that had pulled her over.

She heard a crunch of gravel and had just turned to face her accuser when she heard a hissing sound and felt a mist cover her face; then blackness.

“OK, let’s get her out of here. Smith drive the car. Jones help me get her into the van for transport.”

The man giving the orders was Joe Friday – the man Jim thought he’d driven off and neutralized. Unfortunately, there were people with more power than Jim had who were able to detect his changes and break through them. Now, they had decided to come after him through his wife.

Susan’s limp form was taken to a nearby van and strapped into the back seat. The men doing this did so with great care to see that she was not harmed. Friday got behind the wheel of the van. His partner rode shotgun. A third man sat next to Susan, making sure she didn’t flop around and hurt herself.

The van U-turned and the man driving Susan’s car did the same. The pair of vehicles drove for about an hour and turned off onto a dirt road leading to a dilapidated old farmhouse with a barn nearby. The barn had a serious list to one side. Weeds had taken over what was once a yard.

Friday pressed a button on the steering wheel and an opening appeared in the ground ahead of the van. A ramp led down into a tunnel. The other car followed. Moments later the ground appeared undisturbed – a vacant yard in an old farmstead.

Lights came on in the tunnel as soon as the outer door was closed. The van and car came out into a large underground room with a number of people in it. Doors led to various other rooms. Everyone had blue uniforms with the FMCA insignia on the breast.

Susan was carefully removed from the van and strapped to a gurney. The gurney was wheeled through a set of double doors at one end of the room.

There was a technician at a computer. He was running a copy of Master PC.

“OK, Johnson. You know what to do. We need to know what changes he’s made and then we can decide what to do next.”

“Yes, sir.”

This version of the Master PC software didn’t look like the one Jim had. It was a major upgrade. An early glitch in this version had created Fox News and the widely held belief that making rich people richer was good for the economy.

The tech at the computer tapped a few keys, clicked on a few icons, put in some more information, and waited. A printer nearby whirred into life and spit out one sheet of paper. Friday went to the printer and removed the paper. He studied it with a frown of concentration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.