Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 8: Sam’s First MMF Threesome

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sam’s First MMF Threesome - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day Jim got a Yahoo Instant Message from LTGB announcing that Dave had, indeed, blessed their plan for a three-way on Friday night. Jim was to come to their house at 8 and the party would start.

Jim already knew this, but he acted surprised anyway, for Sam’s benefit. He wasn’t yet ready to reveal his secret to anyone. The days crawled by. Jim deliberately didn’t make use of Cheri. He wanted to be ready to go all night on Friday. He worked out every day, not that he needed it, but in an odd way he was feeling a little intimidated. He knew that Dave was going to be in charge – it was his wife they were fucking after all. He just wanted to be in peak condition.

The week crawled by, but finally, Jim waved good bye to Susan as she backed the car down the driveway, headed for her mother’s house for the weekend. He went back into the house, showered, shaved, put on a little cologne, and then dressed in a pair of chinos, a knit polo, and a pair of huarache sandals. He went commando because it seemed like the right thing to do.

It was about 7:30. The phone rang. It was Dave.

“Hey Jim, I know we said 8:00, but Sam’s as hot as a firecracker and if you don’t get over here and help me fuck her, she’s going to start climbing the walls.”

“I’ll be right over.”

Jim checked his teeth in the mirror one last time and, nervous as a high schooler on his first date, he left the house and walked across the yard to Sam and Dave’s place. An MMF threesome had been one of his last unrealized fantasies, and now, at long last, he was about to achieve his dream. This made all the trouble that the Master PC program had caused seem worth it.

Dave was waiting at the door and shook his hand, pulling him inside.

“C’mon in, Jim. I wish I’d have known you were interested in my wife earlier. I’ve been after her to take on another guy for a long time and she’s always said no until now. I’m looking forward to this.”

“Me too,” Jim said. His normal cache of witty repartee had abandoned him this evening. His mouth was dry and his palms were sweaty. You’d never know that this man had coolly and efficiently killed three punks earlier in the week. There was nothing cool about him now, at least not from his point of view.

“You’ve got a really beautiful wife, Dave. She’s smokin’ hot.”

“Don’t I know it,” Dave chuckled. “I just want to share her. And, I understand that you don’t mind playing for both teams yourself. I think you and I will put on a show for Sam that will have her squirming in her seat in no time.”

Jim smiled. This was almost too easy.

“She’s waiting for us in the rec room downstairs. Let’s go get her,” Dave said, grinning and slapping Jim on the back and leading him to the doorway down to the lower level. “I’ve been waiting for a chance like this for years,” he added.

The rec room was thickly carpeted and had comfy furniture wherever you looked. Large overstuffed chairs, a big leather sofa, and an ottoman six feet across. The lighting was indirect but adequate. The walls were covered with a dark wood paneling of some sort – Jim wasn’t really paying attention.

Coming toward the two men as they entered the room was the evening’s main attraction. Samantha was radiant in a sheer black floor-length gown. Underneath she was wearing stockings and a garter belt and nothing else. Her breasts, high and proud, capped by long nipples, pushed out the front of the gown and were clearly visible beneath the sheer fabric. Her hair and makeup were perfect and she was smiling.

“Jim,” she said, walking up to him and kissing him lightly on the lips. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

“If she only knew,” Jim thought to himself.

Sam pressed herself into Jim as she hugged him, making sure that she pressed her belly against the rapidly forming bulge in his slacks.

“Care for a drink?” Dave asked walking to a wet bar along one wall.

“Sure. Gin and tonic will be fine,” Jim said, looking at Samantha. He’d seen her naked before. Hell, he’d fucked her on a number of occasions. But those had been stolen moments that Sam did not clearly remember. She thought she had dreamed those encounters except for the one with Cheri. Jim had not entered into any of them, as far as she was concerned. For a moment, a feeling of guilt swept over him again and he felt a profound sense of regret.

“Jim? Is something wrong?”

He quickly put a smile on his face and kissed Samantha on the cheek.

“I was just thinking of how rotten I felt a year ago at this time. The idea of being able to fulfill one of my long-time fantasies was as preposterous as my leaping from here to the moon. And, yet, here I am, in your rec room about to get something I have dreamed of for years. I was just having a maudlin moment. That’s all.”

Dave brought drinks and when they each had a glass in hand, Jim proposed a toast.

“To Lt. Good Body, the centerpiece of tonight’s sexual feast. May she enjoy every minute of the festivities as much as Dave and I will.”

“Here here,” Dave said. Sam had the good grace to blush. She was beaming at the positive attention however which made the blush seem a bit disingenuous.

“Jim,” Dave said, “I’ve wanted to watch my beautiful wife fuck another man for a long time. Would you please do me the honor of making my fantasy a reality?”

“Dave, the honor is mine. I’ve lusted after your wife since the first time I saw her photograph on Flickr. And, when she used the word ‘cunt’ in a chat session, I knew I had to find a way to fuck her. I will be very pleased to make your fantasy a reality.”

“Well, be sure she sucks your cock, Jim. She’s got the most talented mouth I’ve ever experienced.”

“She sure brags enough about it,” Jim said, laughing.

“Hey!” Sam punched Jim lightly on the shoulder.

Jim looked at Dave. “Ready?”

“You bet, Jim. Have at her. I’ll join in at some point, but for now, I just want to watch her with another man.”

Jim stepped to Samantha and took her in his arms. He kissed her. There was nothing subtle in this kiss. It was a kiss that advertised ‘I’m hot as hell for you’ in neon letters 20 feet high. His cock threatened to rip through the front of his trousers. He wrapped his arms around Samantha and pulled her tightly against his body.

Sam managed to get a hand between them and started massaging Jim’s cock through his chinos. She moved the hand up to his chest and pushed him back onto the sofa. Then, she quickly undid his slacks and pulled them down and off, tossing them to the side. Jim took off his shirt.

“Mmmmm ... I’ve wanted to suck this cock for a long time,” Sam said as she went to her knees between Jim’s legs. She reached out and grasped Jim’s cock at the base with one hand and with her other hand she cradled his big balls.

Jim gasped at her touch. He felt like there was electricity flowing from Sam directly into his body. He looked down at her. She looked up at him as she put her face right next to his cock. He could feel her hot breath on his skin. She smiled. She held eye contact as her tongue snaked out and tickled the very tip of his penis.

“Dave, tell Jim how much I love to suck cock,” Sam said.

Dave laughed. “Jim, there are times when I have to pry her off of me so I can put it in her pussy. I’ve never met a better blowjob artist or anyone who enjoys it more. She’ll cum while she’s sucking you. No shit.”

“Less talking and more sucking,” Jim said, smiling.

Sam said nothing. She opened her mouth and went to work. As good as her mouth had felt to him before – and this, of course, was not the first time he’d felt it – this was different. She was aware of who he was. She was really into it. She was putting on a show for her husband. It was hotter than hell.

More and more of Jim’s cock disappeared into Sam’s hungry mouth. Her saliva ran down his dick and dripped onto his balls. Jim loved a sloppy blowjob and Sam was giving him the works. She lifted her mouth off of his saliva coated prick and started jacking it with her fist. She turned her head to face Dave.

“Is this what you wanted, honey? How do you like watching me suck this big hard cock? Is it like you thought it would be?”

Dave was naked by now and fisted his cock as he sat and watched the show.

“It’s even hotter than I thought,” he said, his voice rough, “I can’t wait to watch you fuck him.”

“I think I want to make him cum in my mouth first. Then I’ll fuck him. If he’s the man I think he is, he’ll rise to the occasion,” Sam said, turning back to look Jim in the eye, an evil grin on her face. “C’mon Jim, here’s your chance to do what you’ve wanted to for months. You’ve got LTGB’s mouth at your disposal. I want to feel you shoot your cum down my throat.”

She’d been moving her fist up and down his spit-slick cock as she spoke. Her words in combination with her cock stroking caused Jim’s arousal level to rise rapidly. This was hotter than anything he’d done yet. This was even hotter than watching Cheri and Sam together. When Sam dipped her mouth back down to resume her cock sucking, Jim groaned with pleasure.

Sam used every oral trick in her repertoire to coax a load out of Jim’s balls as quickly as she could. And, she was frigging her pussy at the same time. Dave saw this and came over for a closer look. He rearranged Sam on her knees so that her ass was exposed. Then, he knelt behind her and began inserting his big cock into her pussy while she continued to suck Jim’s member.

Sam groaned around Jim’s cock as she felt her husband penetrate her from behind. She moved her body back and forth working two cocks at once and rapidly accelerating toward the first of many climaxes she would experience tonight.

“That’s it, baby, suck his cock just like you suck mine. Make him shoot, Sam. Show me what a little slut you really are,” Dave said, punctuating each word with a cock thrust.

“C’mon Jim, blow a big load in her nasty little mouth. She loves cum. I’ve never seen a woman who loved sucking cock more than Samantha. Isn’t her mouth incredible? Have you ever had a better blowjob?”

“Incredible doesn’t begin to cover it,” Jim said, his breath coming in pants now. His hips were bouncing up and down as he sought to thrust himself ever deeper into Sam’s greedy mouth. She was moaning continuously as she was stimulated fore and aft by two big dicks.

“Don’t swallow it, babe. Snowball it back to Jim – you told me he likes cum. He can start with his own,” Dave said, picking up the pace of his fucking as his own excitement built.

Sam had her eyes up, looking directly into Jim’s as all this was happening. She was watching his face while she was sucking his cock. She could tell he was close. When his eyes shut and a grimace captured his face, she knew it was time to get ready for the inevitable flood.

“Jack him off into your mouth, Sam, I want to see him shoot it into your mouth,” Dave said. He pulled out of Sam’s pussy and moved to where he could see better.

Sam pulled Jim’s dick out of her mouth and started stroking it furiously with both hands. Her mouth was wide open with Jim’s cock aimed squarely at it.

“Get ... ready ... cos ... hereitcomes!” Jim shouted as his dick started jerking in Sam’s hands and his cum began to spray into her welcoming mouth. Jim had been saving this load for days. The flood that engulfed Sam’s mouth was worthy of Peter North.

“Yeah!” Dave said. “Give it to her, Jim!”

Sam struggled to keep the cum in her mouth. Some leaked down her chin in spite of her best efforts. The flood abated and then stopped. Jim’s load was delivered. Sam’s mouth was full to overflowing with hot dick sauce. She reached up and pulled Jim’s head down to her face and kissed him.

It was a hot, wet, salty, sticky kiss. His load changed places several times. In the end, it would be impossible to tell who swallowed more of it. The kiss continued after the semen was gone. Jim’s cock hadn’t really softened much, he was so excited, and when Samantha reached down for it she found it hard and ready to go.

Breaking the kiss she stood up, licking her lips and smiling. She shrugged out of the sheer gown and stood before him in nothing but a hose and garter set. She was magnificent. She held herself with pride. She wanted him to look at her.

“What do you think, Dave. Do you want me to fuck him now?” She said.

“Absolutely, babe. Get on that fuck stick of his and ride. I have waited a long time to see this,” Dave said, smiling fiercely, his right hand stroking his cock.

Sam straddled Jim’s waist. She reached down and grasped Jim’s dick in one hand while she used the other to steady her balance as she impaled herself on it.

“Ahhhhhhh,” she sighed as his big cock invaded her wet pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Jim groaned as he felt his dick enveloped in the slippery folds of Sam’s clasping sex tunnel.

Sam began moving up and down on Jim’s cock. She was looking straight into her husband’s eyes.

“Look at me, Dave. I’m fucking our next door neighbor. Is this what you wanted to see? Do you like watching me slide my cunt up and down some stranger’s cock? Does it turn you on to see me pumping my pussy with some guy I met online?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.